[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/t2N7LCAnp78 Morning Joe has had it with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: morningjoe_s_1.png (65KB, 248x190px) Image search: [Google]
morningjoe_s_1.png
65KB, 248x190px
https://youtu.be/t2N7LCAnp78

Morning Joe has had it with the Alt Left terror tactics, are liberals realizing the monsters they have created need to be put down?
>>
Left creates a problem. Right reacts and fixes the problem. Left creates a new problem that grew from the fix of the old problem. Rinse repeat.

Two wings, same shit bird.
>>
>>139426123
Credit should be given when it is due. Joe is finally right about something, it's been a while but I'm happy to see that he can still do it.
>>
>>139426123
>>139426651
The media is making bank by doing play by play commentary on the bloodsport they helped create. It's all about rating. They want this. They don't actual care. Why the fuck are you watching cable new in the first place? Are you on medicare?
>>
>>139427225

Im watching youtube, dummy
>>
>>139427430
You're watching cable news on youtube
>>
>>139427610

>dont pay attention to the enemy goy
>>
>>139427706
As I said, my point is that they don't actually care about leftist violence or rightist violence. As long as the monkeys are fighting, they're happy. They'll be happy until their houses in Westchester and Connecticut are ransacked by mobs and their children are rapped in front of their eyes, and they can not longer muster a political majority to do anything about it because the country is 3rd world.
>>
>>139427706
They're not your enemy per se. They're not your friend. They're amoral nihilist mouthpieces for infotainment. Their only power is that they're still taking seriously.
>>
>>139428022
>>139427225
Both of these. The media wants ratings and doesn't care if the little people get hurt.

I wish a communist revolution would happen just to watch these elites get executed. I'd be happy becoming a subsistence farmer in a gulag just as long as this cunts got what they deserved.
>>
>>139428336
>>139428777

I understand that is the (((media))) endgame goal but i (perhaps naively) see Joe as one of the more honest people out of the talking heads. He was born in GA, went to catholic school, was a republican congressman, he turned the Florida panhandle red and it has stayed that way since. I know he panders to the leftist sjw machine(why wouldnt he, if you want to keep your job), but am i supposed to believe he is mind controlled by the yids and reading from a script? Was this outburst actually a calculated ploy by a bunch of Jewish elitists?
>>
you just know they have to disavow and start distancing themselves from the violence. Because its obvious they have been pushing for it, and they seemed all for it.
>>
>>139426123
>media wants to make money
>antifa retards and lefties yell really loud
>(((they))) tell the media to follow agenda to make money
>media panders to them thinking that they can make bank
>ratings fall
>media gets discredited and shunned by majority
>turns out majority of people are still sane
>media:"hol' up!"
>media is forced to go through rehab
>finds out the lefties are actually cunts
>media needs to be good and fair again to succeed

The free market really does fix everything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.