[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all the YouTube "skeptics" refuse to be skeptical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: think.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
708KB, 640x640px
Why do all the YouTube "skeptics" refuse to be skeptical of the holocaust?
>>
They'll get arrested
>>
>>139426099
Because most of them jumped on the bandwagon and can only pick the low hanging fruit of SJWs.
>>
>Why don't skeptics argue evolution?
>Why don't skeptics argue gravity?
>>
>>139426099
because of all the evidence in favor of the Holocaust having happened, including testimony from Nazis during the war (not Nuremburg, not after, DURING, like the Goebbels diaries and the SS gas van memo)
>>
File: kik.png (60KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
kik.png
60KB, 500x632px
>>139426099
Because they are controlled opposition. There's a million (((alt-right))) youtubers yet none of them even mentions the JQ.
>>
>>139426099
"skeptics" and fence sitter's only job is to acclimate less degenerate faggots to the new fucked up normal. They are as much an enemy as a communist rioting in the street, they just hold a different job, even if they don't know that themselves.
>>
>>139426099
There'll immediately be controversy, their channels will be unpublished, they'll be blacklisted from applying to any job they hope to get regardless of what field it's in, any and all employers won't hire them because they don't want a whackjob working for them
>>
File: fidget.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
fidget.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>139426099
>Youtube skeptics
>(((Youtube)))
>((((((Skeptics))))))
>>
>>139426900
I don't know if you'd consider Molyneux to be a skeptic, but he's talked about some pretty heavy stuff, specifically his video on McCarthy and when he talked to Jared Taylor. I'm surprised he of all people hasn't gone to the JQ.
>>
Because they have been led to believe that you're stupid if you entertain alternative views on the holocaust. They want to look smart and protect their image,so they refuse to entertain the idea that the holocaust isn't what it seems.
>>
Gavin Mcinnes once gave holocaust skeptics a bone saying "Holocaust deniers are just saying it didnt happen as recorded, and Jewish media is brainwashing" Almost got fired from Rebel Media for it.
>>
>>139426376
>implying evolution or gravity are real...
>>
>>139427683
Kek I bet (((Ezra Levant))) was absolutely livid after that.
>>
>>139427890
Yeah. He made Gavin make an apology video on the spot in the middle of an airport.
>>
>>139427192
Well,
he was a millionaire alrady when he started YT.
He doesn't need to work anymore in his life if he chooses to.
Molymeme only wants others to work themselves to the bone.
Not him of course.

Most others don't have circumstances even remotely close in terms of financial security than the Molymeme had when he started.
>>
>>139429709
>inb4 typos
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.