[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Saying 'Fuck The Police' Some 44D Backgammon Move

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1495322432579.png (181KB, 539x246px) Image search: [Google]
1495322432579.png
181KB, 539x246px
Do they think police will continue to take it easy on them forever?
What is their end-game with all the anti-cop action and rhetoric?
Do they really believe middle America will get on board with that idea?
>>
>>139422317

Egging on police to hit them gives them sympathy.

They have no endgame both "alts" are a distraction.

Many Americans will, they tap into the desire to "get active". It works, but it's not as effective as you'd think.
>>
Trying to figure this out as well. Part of it is desperation, I think the other part is hope that their destabilizing effect will help the forces that want to impeach him, or some crisis that could force him out of power. One thing about leftists is the idea of a "crisis of capitalism". They always think the system is just shy of breaking down when realistically, it's not.
>>
>>139422317
it's actually 4d chess by the police - they keep their ranks ideologically pure by encouraging all leftist groups to hate them as much as possible.

it ensures that the real power on the ground will always stay in the hands of right-thinking men and women.
>>
>>139423138
Interesting. It doesn't appear to be working in large, urban police departments.
>>
>>139423347
obviously you don't spend much time in /cpd/
>>
>>139423347
the police are harder to "repopulate" one or two corrupt politicians are easier.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.