[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't we made nationwide universal genetic testing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: NataliaInoue1.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NataliaInoue1.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
Why haven't we made nationwide universal genetic testing mandatory and set up a national gene databank?
>>
>>139422152
she looks sturdy
>>
>>139422152
That'd be racist.
>>
>>139422152
We could have. We would have, by now. Google the "American System".
>>
>>139422152
Wouldn't mind to genetically test this specimen if you catch my drift
>>
Agreed. I dont wanna see asians diluting the other wonderful races
>>
>>139422152
what you're suggesting would require a single world government and would be a very big step towards a worldwide eugenics program enhanced by genetic manipulation.

on the plus side, this could actually be done without the need for genocide.
>>
>>139423118
China will do this by 2050, mark my words.
>>
>>139423118
Why would it require a single world government? China's essentially doing something similar already, what's to stop a single, forward-thinking country from doing it?
>>
>>139422152
Ashkenazim Jews have an incredibly high rate of schizophrenic births and because they sit at the top of the Judaic totem pole they're going to do everything they can to stop it in order to hold their place. By beating the Jews at their own game by convincing their women to breed with non-Ashkenazim we can take the schizophrenic and higher intelligent out of power, both in Israel and the rest of the world, and replace with with a group of Jews who aren't even cunning enough to emotionally manipulate Muslims into doing their bidding. The Mizrahi Jews are Arab Jews with incredibly low intelligence that makes them unable to successfully fulfill their need to usurp whoever is currently in charge. By targeting teenage Ashkenazim Jewesses and convincing them to support *racial* diversity by being with Mizrahim we can muddy up their gene pool. Once the Ashkenazim are gone the Jew is no more powerful than a Muslim. At that point no one will be able to stop a nationwide genetic databank
>>
File: IMG_7631.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7631.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>139422152
Why bother when you can have people voluntarily submit their DNA (((AND))) pay you?!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.