[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kosovo is Serbian holy land >originated from Pakistan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2070.jpg (57KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2070.jpg
57KB, 800x523px
>Kosovo is Serbian holy land
>originated from Pakistan

Why are Serbs convinced that a piece of clay in Europe is holy when they originated from Pakistan and when their religion is Semitic in origin? Makes no sense.
>>
File: Gracanica_Monastery.jpg (76KB, 520x346px) Image search: [Google]
Gracanica_Monastery.jpg
76KB, 520x346px
>>139418708
Yes, we all lived once in Africa but none considers it holy

Serbs settled in Balkans around the 7th century and before that they lived somewhere in central Europe as tribes, what happened before none can tell. The Iranian/Pakistan assumption could be true, but it equally could not
And it really does not matter since at the time Serbs didn't have the language, culture or history we have today.
Kosovo is considered holy because that is the place first Serbian (and most Serbian) history and culture was formed. It is a location of many Serbian capitals, kingdoms, churches, monasteries and castles. Kosovo alone has (or had, I don't even fucking know no more) more historic and cultural sights than the rest of today Serbia combined. And no civilization lived there before us, there were some Illyrian tribes, but that is no culture

The most painful thing is that Kosovo got stolen and eventually destroyed with it's long history in the past 150 years (and especially in the last 50) by swarming hordes of Albozergs.
And we know you're a fucking Albanian hiding behind the leaf

Faggot
>>
>>139418708
+ You're not fucking Illyrian, get that trough your skull. You're as Illyrian as we are and that is 0%. No historian outside of Albania supports that claim, the claim is highly disputed and only fed to the Albanian population by your "experts" just as the "Serbs are Pakistani" story as. Just because some historian says that maybe your primitive tribes lived in the region gorillion years ago doesn't mean you're entitled to everything. By that logic the Serbs are entitled to Pakistan, Iran, Poland and East Germany, just because we lived there 5000 years ago.
And let me remind you that your people lived as tribes up until the WW1. You know when you play Civilization 5 and you get really advanced and get all the 20th century tech so you start exploring the map and you find a tribe of barbarians that still use sticks and stones. Those tribes are fucking Albanians lagging a thousand years behind everyone
>>
File: The Americans.jpg (53KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
The Americans.jpg
53KB, 600x548px
I've liked and gotten along with every Serb I've met immensely. They - like many Eastern Orthodox - might hold their anti-Catholicism a little too closely (muh Fourth Crusade), but they were always 100% solid - just like most Russians I've met. On the other hand, every Albanian I've ever met has been shady af and just a cunt's hair above niggers and probably a cunt's hair below spics tbqh.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.