[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can multiculturalism work if it's MERIT BASED IMMIGRATION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1473456347925.png (441KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1473456347925.png
441KB, 500x539px
Can multiculturalism work if it's MERIT BASED IMMIGRATION only and you only get the best of the best from each country?
>>
>>139416943
Possibly. The problem with this is that people who can change a country move to countries that are nicer, leaving their home country forever shit.
>>
>>139416943
>merit based

They'd all be white
>>
>>139416943

No. And there is no merit based, selective or whatever they call it immigration. When the door's open, it is for everyone. You lost control.
>>
>>139416943
Merit based immigration would only be fine if they are pressured to assimilate, so no multiculturalism would never work.
>>
>>139416943

>only let in the best brains of shit tier countries

>they known it's better here and leave their shit hole homeland

>shit hole gets shittier and needs support

> for some reason we help them even though the bethayal by their bretheren is to blame for their problem

Why dont we just leave everyone where their born so that they can play the geneological numbers game to make their country less shitty in a few generations instead?
>>
>>139418010
Because then it would be easier to exploit those countries and let the wealth flow out to us.
>>
>>139416943

There's billions of non-whites. Even if they're shittier on average, they now have the numbers to produce enough high tier people to out compete us if they're coming here.
>>
>>139418551
too bad they’re not sending their best. they’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. they’re bringing drugs. they’re bringing crime. they’re rapists
>>
>>139418123
Easier for (((Them))) maybe, I'd rather everyone get their shit together somewhat independantly and as a whole, seems like it would be a nicer world to live in
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.