[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you believe Trump colluded with Russia? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 17

File: 5537.jpg (440KB, 1145x1337px) Image search: [Google]
5537.jpg
440KB, 1145x1337px
Why don't you believe Trump colluded with Russia? What additional evidence would a rational person need at this point?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html?smid=tw-share

>The business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of emails to Mr. Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Mr. Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Mr. Trump’s candidacy.

> “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Mr. Sater wrote in an email. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”
>>
>>139414891
Archive or screenshot please
https://unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html?smid=tw-share
>>
File: impeach.jpg (36KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
impeach.jpg
36KB, 600x582px
>>139414891
>(((evidence)))
>(((facts)))
>Jewish MSM beating the drum

just scream IMBLEACH DRUMPF, it has the same effect
>>
File: Cv7e7f3XEAAusBY.jpg (27KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
Cv7e7f3XEAAusBY.jpg
27KB, 500x427px
>>
File: TWOSCOP.gif (1MB, 793x595px) Image search: [Google]
TWOSCOP.gif
1MB, 793x595px
DDDAARHNNOUULDDDRAAAMMPHFF
>>
>>139414891
>muh Russia
No body fucking cares about this faggot shit nigger
>>
>>139414891
>msm operating almost entirely on hearsay (often anonymous)
>proof
good try Jewy Goldenbaum
>>
>>139415441
imagine that is the last thing you see until *BANG*, your vision slowly fills up with red. You think if you could just move then you coul-*BANG* A second shot? But how? As you collapse in a pile of blood you hear the voice of the one who shot you.

Two Shots.
>>
File: Kim Clement.jpg (323KB, 695x446px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Clement.jpg
323KB, 695x446px
>"They will shout impeach impeach! But he will not be impeached"

2 terms.
>>
>>139414891
Say the line again shill
>>
Get this, even if he did, I don't give a fuck. Democrats don't realize that no one cares about muh Russia they care about JOBS and MONEY.
>>
>>139414891
>Deal didn't go through
>a hotel will get Trump elected
>business deals in a particular country magically equals government collusion
heh
heh
>>
File: 1494620297674.jpg (52KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1494620297674.jpg
52KB, 600x525px
>>139415794
>>
File: 1465193723215.jpg (3MB, 3000x2630px) Image search: [Google]
1465193723215.jpg
3MB, 3000x2630px
>>139414891

proofs?
>>
Russia did collude with american persons on american soil to rig the american election.

It just wasn't enough
>>
>>139414891
>What additional evidence would a rational person need at this point?
You need a concrete claim, and then solid evidence.
You have provided neither.
>>
>additional evidence
>additional
Just one piece of evidence would be enough.
>>
>>139415964
>>139415707
But what about law and order? If the president can commit crimes without punishment, won't that set a bad precedent?
>>
>>139414891
>Cites the failing NY Times

Stopped there, Sage
>>
>>139416177
Didn't i just provide evidence?
>>
Aren't they are tired with this russian shit?
>>
>>139416212
Tell that to Obama who's out there walking free.
>>
>>139414891
How does a business transaction equate to Trump winning the presidential election...what did Russia do to alter the outcome, O rational one?
>>
File: muh russia.jpg (78KB, 853x563px) Image search: [Google]
muh russia.jpg
78KB, 853x563px
>>139414891
>What additional evidence would a rational person need at this point?
What additional evidence...? Nigger, there hasn't been ANY evidence presented.
>>
>>139416131
I don't understand.
What's an example of a concrete claim with regards to the "Russia Collusion" case?
>>
>>139416339
What did he do that was Illegal?
>>
>>139414891
At this point anything coming out of your little fucking face is useless.
The left are bat shit crazy, and there is no way in shit I will ever listen to a single one of them.
Hands down. Period.
>>
>>139414891
The evidence of actual collusion, not some real estate guy talking about a failed deal that would further imply there was no collusion?
>>
>Mr. Sater — a former F.B.I. informant who is famous for having once smashed a martini glass stem into another man’s face — has maintained a relationship with Mr. Cohen over the years. The two men have spent decades operating in the world of New York commercial real estate, where the sources of funding can be murky.

>Through his lawyer, Mr. Sater declined on Monday to address why he thought the deal would be a political win for Mr. Trump. He said he brought the project to Mr. Cohen in late 2015, but that he was not working for the Trump Organization and “would not have been compensated” by them.

wew lad, doesn't seem like another attempted set up by the clintons
>>
>>139414891
there is no russia. borders and nations only exist in your brain fascist
>>
>>139416212
kill yourself nigger, your mind is rotting from all the Hollywood msm propaganda, your pea brain can't comprehend politics without it. All you are is chattel
>>
>>139416458
You don't have to listen to me. Just read the emails.
>>
>>139416382
1. Collusion is not a crime, conspiracy is
2. Evidence would be some sort of communication of someone going "Hey, did you get the emails?" or "Are you ready to release the emails?"

This whole investigation is going no where in regards to Trump, and the only possible thing that they could possibly try and get him with would be obstruction of Justice which would be a complete BS charge that would never hold in court.
>>
File: 1503021717349.jpg (84KB, 735x820px) Image search: [Google]
1503021717349.jpg
84KB, 735x820px
>>139414891

WEW, I BET IT'S THE END OF GLORMPFGH THIS TIME, AMIRITE GUISE?!?! THIS SEEMS SUPER-DUPER SERIOUS, SO MUCH EVIDENCE IT'S TIME FOR US TO PACK IT IN, IT WAS GREAT WHILE IT LASTED BUT I'M A SHILL FOR HILL NOW, DAWGS!!!
>>
>>139416212

America has been fucking with other peoples countries and elections for decades. I'm glad someone shit in america's soup. Enjoy the taste fuckers!
>>
>>139416603
>Ad hominem fallacy
You didn't answer my question.
>>
>>139414891
Like I said we couldn't care less
>>
But it didn't happen no matter how much boasting this blowhard did and big bragging about getting business in Moscow it did not happen. So, how is this anything to do with President Trump? Someone must have nixed this big talker's plans. Was it president Trump himself?
>>
This story proves ONE thing:

They were trying to create a Russia narrative starting in late 2015 to try to falsely tie Trump to certain people they could comfortably use to blackmail him later if necessary. Sater was used like Goldstone, Veselnitskaya, Akhmetsin and ambassador Kislyak. It was an active IC / DNC / Fusion GPS effort to try to put Trump and his most loyal people in touch with Russian and foreign nationals like those I mentioned. What youre actually seeing is what they do to EVERY politician, only most are too weak to even realize let alone fight back against it.
>>
>>139414891
>Why don't you believe Trump colluded with Russia?
Why exactly would I care?
Pretty sure he didn't, but even if he did that changes nothing about his core messages.

>hurr durr be against trump because he might have colluded with russia
>be for hillary who definitely colluded with about a dozen dictatorial regimes
kys
>>
File: 1501708362850.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1501708362850.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
>>139416603

>Muh 'Hollywood msm propaganda'!
>Defending a reality TV star as president

Welcome to /pol/
>>
File: Your_ass_is_mine..png (58KB, 194x301px) Image search: [Google]
Your_ass_is_mine..png
58KB, 194x301px
My god, a majority of Libtards don't even buy this shit anymore, how many times will the MSM go with the Russian narrative before it officially becomes a dead meme.
>>
>>139416698
So meeting with a hostile nation's in Trump tower in order to obtain information that would sway a Democratic election isn't conspiracy? Send like it would involve the same type of communication.
>>
>>139416958
Its the EXACT same thing as the don jr (((meeting))) and emails that MSM tried to blitzkrieg the public with. total left wing phishing expedition to TRY to create blackmail on Trump that produced ZERO results, so now they are very carefully and selectively leaking the most incriminating sounding shit (that their own guy, Sater wrote) and then they walk it back to nothing in the dozens of paragraphs under the headline. If nothing else it shows again that the Russia hoax plot wasnt just an election night invention but something that was being pursued for almost the entire time of Trump's candidacy.

That's why they didnt release these nothing emails until now. Because they show that this was a coordinated effort going back to the early days of the primaries.
>>
>>139414891
if only...
I fucking love the motherland
Trump is also a complete political outsider, all the pedo satan worshipping bank owners hate him
so he's got plenty of redeeming qualities even though unfortunately he is not a full blown Russian agent
>>
>>139414891
I would need evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Are you Cancer my friend?
>>
File: file.png (320KB, 750x1041px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
320KB, 750x1041px
It's literally nothing
1/2
>>
>>139414891
>Mr. Sater the salesman makes a big pitch in order to try and make a deal
>no deal
>Mr. Cohen said in a statement. “I ultimately determined that the proposal was not feasible and never agreed to make a trip to Russia.”
Get rekt
>>
There seems to be a lot of people from outside the trump campaign claiming to have had Russian connections and offering unsolicited help.

Really activates the old almond.
>>
>>139417142
It wouldn't be conspiracy because the information they obtained at that meeting would have been given to them legally unlike all the Russian hacking of DNC/Podesta emails.

The legal trouble Don Jr., Manafort, and Kushner are in over that meeting have to do with the fact that they met with a foreign citizen about receiving a campaign contribution of value. It isn't even something Trump would get in trouble for unless at some point he commits perjury.
>>
File: file.png (381KB, 750x1157px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
381KB, 750x1157px
>>139417649
Literally nothing
2/2
>>
>>139417752
Lol, the article BTFO's itself
>>
>>139414891
>additional
In every field
S
A
G
E
>>
>>139417712
They were all phished by spooks and DNC agents to try to create a real blackmailable dossier but all they got for their hard work was the useless Steele piece of trash that no one wanted to publish until Buzzfeed decided to bankrupt itself and actually publish
>>
>>139417649
>>139417752

was hungry, came here for a nice juicy nothingburger
>>
>implying there is any real evidence at all
>>
I love how this story keeps popping up and grows more an more extreme each time I read it.

First time I read about the story it was click bait nothing burger.
>TRUMP DEALS WITH RUSSIA REEE
>one line later
>but the talks and deals were terminated days before the campaign

Now we're on to this can of beans.

Fake news is fake news. The only real about it is the kikes who push this shit-tier propaganda.

Thank the almighty nobody fucking listens to these child abusing demonic fucktards anymore.
>>
>>139414891
>What additional evidence

There is zero evidence. It's a meme. Like calling everyone who voted for him a nazi.
>>
>>139414891
Of course he colludes with russia and the saudis and the jews and the mexicans, the only people he just don't speak it's to canadians.
>>
>>139418417
Good post but you fucked up by not writing "'SAGE" in the "Options" field when you replied. Brought this useless thread back to the top of the catalog when it should be buried. Typing "SAGE" in the "Options" field prevents the thread from moving back to the top of the catalog
>>
>>139414891
Do leftys ever read their own fucking articles? They shoah their own headline a few lines in when they admit it was cancelled.

Saged
>>
>>139416799
Close your Wikipedia tab on logical fallacies and go back to Mexico, Juan. Your beacons of truth on CNN don't even talk about Muh Russia any more.
>>
>>139416077
>muh russia
>proofs
We both know you knew the answer
>>
File: emails lol.png (792KB, 666x855px) Image search: [Google]
emails lol.png
792KB, 666x855px
>>
>>139416382
>What's an example of a concrete claim with regards to the "Russia Collusion" case?
A concrete claim would be "The Trump campaign's reveal of damaging information (revealed on the date xx/xx/xx) towards Hillary and her campaign originated from the Russian government during a meeting between the Trump campaign and a go between on date xx/xx/xx".
Then you reveal solid evidence that supports your claim. (meeting happened, information was gained from meeting, information started circulating in campaign at this time, campaign had major shift to push this information) and so on.

You can know whether a claim is concrete, by putting yourself in Trump's shoes. If you are innocent, is there evidence that can disprove the claim? If there isn't (again, if you're innocent), then it's not a concrete claim.
>>
Awan Brothers gave Russia the DNC emails.

Screencap this.
>>
Is Trump telling a Russian Oligarch to pay lady gaga millions for a "wedding" gig and only clearing the check after she dresses like a nazi on stage with Hillary and leaks spirit cooking pics really collusion though?
>>
File: kermit meme 1.jpg (125KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
kermit meme 1.jpg
125KB, 888x499px
>>139414891
Would you let this fucking farce die already for the love of christ. How about all those OTHER PROVEN collusions?
>>
>>139421128
The thing that gets the left about Trump more than anything is how clean he is. 70 years old. perfect drug free healthy lifestyle. not involved in secret globalist / illuminati / cult of saturn bs. so they make it all up. this is their equivalent of deflecting the actual, real Uranium one deal by fabricating the most whacked out (but not libelous) story they can concoct against Trump to keep eyes off of what is gradually being uncovered in the investigations of Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Brennan, Rhodes, Rice, Podestas, Holder et al. It's truly sad. One of the number one reasons I immediately chose Trump as my candidate was the fact that he isn't involved in disgusting degenerate shit or ever been connected to racism, sexism, or even more debauched activities we are told are endemic to the 1%. i wish shareblue would use their powers for good and let the world know that donald trump is, was and always will be a GOOD, DECENT PERSON who just so happens to be their arch political foe. That's all. It doesnt have to be anything more than that and yet they never stop trying to pull him down. Time will be the great leveler here and when its all over Trump stands tall, unvanquished and totally revered for generations of Americans to come
>>
File: 35-jfk-portrait.jpg (2MB, 2029x3000px) Image search: [Google]
35-jfk-portrait.jpg
2MB, 2029x3000px
>>139414891
Actual evidence would be nice.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.