[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well boys this is It. I lost my ass on the Connor Mcgregor fight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Well boys this is It. I lost my ass on the Connor Mcgregor fight and blew 10k on various bets. I now don't have the tuition money to finish my engineering major and have officially fucked over my life. I've been drinking for the past few days and I'm about to play Russian roulette with 5 bullets. Trips decides when I pull the fucking trigger.
>>
Serves you right retard.
>>
>>139411012
Pull yourself together faggot you disgrace EVROPA by quitting
>>
God I hope this is true. Slit your throat faggot so demoshits can't meme you as "gun violence" though
>>
>>139411012
Gambling is a sin
Proverbs; 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away,
but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
>>
Weird that your engineering program leaves the statistics course till the end...
>>
You don't have the right to be sad since anyone who wasnt retarded knew he'd lose.
>>
Join the legion of the damned. You don't get tap out early.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 618x803px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 618x803px
>>139411012
Race War is soon. Your ancestors are looking down on you. Don't do anything stupid.
>>
File: 1501024910963.png (82KB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
1501024910963.png
82KB, 172x172px
>not playing russian roulette with 6 bullets
>>trips decides when I pull the fucking trigger
Fuck that you filthy nigger, do it now. And as your brain matters slowly drips to the floor, try using the little cognitive function you'll have left to think about your decisions real hard and realize you deserved every bad thing that happened to you in life.
unironically kill yourself
>>
File: Hmmm.png (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.png
43KB, 320x320px
Timestamp and/or stream. Also go to /b/
>>
>>139411012
why would you waste your money in that way? betting is degenerate, boxing is rigged and you honestly did not think they were letting a white irishman beat a nigger, did you?
>>
>>139411012
>bet on McGregor
>lost tuition money

Son, that money was already lost. Some people just aren't cut out for higher education.
>>
>>139411012
Just go get some whores and coke, anon. Go out in style with a really hard dick!
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1970191
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.