[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor innocent blacks are targeting the Louisiana Cajun Navy who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: niggers.png (30KB, 1253x184px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
30KB, 1253x184px
Poor innocent blacks are targeting the Louisiana Cajun Navy who are trying to rescue Houstonians stranded by floodwaters.

HOUSTON — The famed Louisiana Cajun Navy is “standing down” in Houston after looters tried to steal their boats and fired gunshots at them.

The Cajun Navy made the announcement in a Facebook post Monday afternoon.

“Looters decided to pose as people needing rescue and they attempted to overtake the boats and there were shots fired at the boats,” the post said. “I repeat they are all safe. Looters must have not wanted our boats in the water for rescues.”

The Facebook post has since been removed.

Clyde Cain told CNN that a boat broke down, and while the crew sought shelter in a delivery truck, people tried to steal the inoperable boat.

“They’re making it difficult for us to rescue them,” he said. “You have people rushing the boat. Everyone wants to get in at the same time. They’re panicking. Water is rising.”

Because of the hostile responses, the Cajun Navy has been forced to halt some rescue attempts, Cain said.

The Cajun Navy formed a year ago amid historic, devastating floods in the Baton Rouge and Acadiana areas.

It’s a group of men and women who own boats and go out into flooded areas to help stranded people and perform other relief services that need boats.

They mobilized over the weekend as Houston and surrounding areas began to experience devastating floods.

“We are currently on stand down pending a new strategic plan,” members said.

Earlier Monday, WGNO spoke with Houston resident Tasha Seeb, who used to live in New Orleans.

Black Lives Matter, folks.
>>
>>139407208
>Niggers stealing shit and shooting at people

News at 11
>>
File: tumblr_ove2hejlzl1wokptwo1_1280.jpg (155KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ove2hejlzl1wokptwo1_1280.jpg
155KB, 683x1024px
No, not all blacks
>>
File: 1503704990370.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503704990370.gif
881KB, 350x350px
>>139407208
I hope they understand why Katrina went the way it did, niggers don't deserve sympathy or help.
>>
Shoot looters, its 100% legal
>>
Same shit new hurricane. They did the same thing during Katrina to rescurers and people excused it.
>>
>not carrying a rifle with you to a place that has looters stealing shit
>>
File: 1500904689289.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500904689289.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>139407208
«looters»
Someone put down these fucking niggers
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.