[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are many leftists anti-Zionist but they are pro-Islam and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Owen_Jones_Labour_supporter.png (27KB, 1119x140px) Image search: [Google]
Owen_Jones_Labour_supporter.png
27KB, 1119x140px
why are many leftists anti-Zionist but they are pro-Islam and support the Islamization of Europe in the name of diversity and love?

even though Zionists push for more Islam in Europe as well, you'd think that if leftists are against Zionism then they're against what Zionists are doing to Europe
>>
I need answers
>>
>>139402631
Because they want more Islam in Israel too.
>>
>>139405031
funny how they call us Nazis
>>
>>139402631
>Zionists push for more Islam in Europe as well
They don't, stop falling for /pol/ narratives. Left wing European or American Jews aren't the same as Israeli Jews though there is overlap. The Jews who push immigration are for the most part not Zionist and actual Zionist Jews are not pro-immigration in the West. I'm sure there is overlap (individuals that are part of both camps) but most are one or the other or indifferent.
>>
>>139402631
because the evil Jews are oppressing their beloved Muslims
>>
>>139402631
Because Zionists are ethnic nationalists, just like much of /pol/.
>>
>>139402631
Because each side is contrarian.

>>139406028
>>139406363
Oh look, JIDF woke up. However you try and twist your bullshit, Israel needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. Where do you think the Jews go next once they exterminate Muhammad and Abdul?
>>
>>139406689
>Oh look, JIDF woke up. However you try and twist your bullshit, Israel needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. Where do you think the Jews go next once they exterminate Muhammad and Abdul?
I could care less what happens to the Jews or the Muslims as long as they're outside my country. I'm just telling you why the left opposes Israel - because their worldview is based on oppression hierarchies and they view Muslims as the most oppressed group in the world.
>>
>>139402631
real red pill hours here:
leftism was never meant to be taken as a serious ideology. it has more holes in its logic than in tyrones that try to steal from a gun store
it's literally only meant as a vehicle of change, not as a serious ideology

Unfortunately, that change is for the worse.
>>
>>139407335
>leftism was never meant to be taken as a serious ideology. it has more holes in its logic than in tyrones that try to steal from a gun store
>it's literally only meant as a vehicle of change, not as a serious ideology

this. it's basically a Jewish invention used to incite the underclass in a revolution led by the Jews to overthrow the ruling class and replace it with Jews, who are normally the eternal Middleman Minority.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.