[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel threatens to bomb Assad palace while Russia linked ou

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1470923479_001.jpg (222KB, 1231x707px) Image search: [Google]
1470923479_001.jpg
222KB, 1231x707px
Israel threatens to bomb Assad palace while Russia linked our aerial defence with Syria. Your bets? My theory is that Putin will let Israel to do what they want(not allowing to shot Israel planes again) and then blame our army as if they didn't want to shot them. Simply - he will know in advance the date of attack, but army will be ordered to stay still and allow Israelis to bomb.

Two sources:
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israel-threatens-bomb-bashar-al-assads-palace-iran-intervenes/

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/13836/its-official-russia-and-syria-have-linked-their-air-defense-networks
>>
I heard from Iranian intelligence officers that Russia sold Israel codes to thwart Syria's S-300s, and that Iran had to send engineers to recode the systems.
>>
>>139384545
could be true. Bibi met with Putin urgently 3 days ago, maybe they agreed on something. Untill Russia shots down or atleast tries to shot those fucking jews in Syrians skies, i won't be 100% sure they are not schemeing together

https://ria.ru/world/20170827/1501162444.html
>>
File: idk goy.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
idk goy.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>139385483
no hard feelings my good slav
when you sell T-55s to country A that's about invade country B don't be surprised if country B has no issues with fucking you over
>>
>>139384230
>lond range precision strike
>mfw
It's Opera all over again.
>>
>>139384230

This is fake news from Arab sources.

Israel is a silent snake.

You should.be worried when they aren't threatening you.
>>
>>139384230
I dont want Assad or his cute wife to die
>>
The Jews have massive influence in Russia, not to the level of influence they have in USA but still huge, fuck knows what Putins agenda is
>>
>>139387681
We have Hasidic jews, they are a little different from common ones, and sometimes they even point fingers at each other revealing to goym the true nature of each other in order to manipulate him, but somehow they can find common ground on some issues.
>>
>>139384230
I feel like Netanyahu has been in power over there for way way too long. The only reason I can think of why is that God is letting him dig a great big Ozymandias hole for himself and his people
>>
Russia and Israel have good relations. The Russians have their own interests in Syria, contrary to what people like The Saker or whoever write, they have no reason for fully supporting Iran/Hezbollah's machinations.
>>
>>139384230
Only thing Netanyahu needs is a rope around his lying serpent neck.
>>
אלוהים יברך את ישראל.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.