[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe it's impossible for every writer or producer to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: jonrag.jpg (362KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jonrag.jpg
362KB, 1024x683px
I believe it's impossible for every writer or producer to be politically left leaning. There has to be some red pilled movies or TV shows?
>>
>>139383446
The sopranos and Rome are the two red pilled TV series ive watched. Especially Rome.
>>
>>139383446
Xavier renegade angel
>>
I find stuff that's written well tends to end up with a lot of accidental redpills that the creator probably didn't intend.
>>
>>139383811
every time in these threads, some wanna-be wahakamani tries to tip-toe in the rip-tide and drip-feed some hardline truth bombs down the unsuspecting thought-chutes of passersby, Well I'm here, to hear- ...your washed out dribblings trickle down my rain-proof braincoat!
>>
GoT is such a liberal piece of shit.
Every character in a position of power is a woman.
All the respectable male characters get killed off or mutilated.
Show is trash.
>>
>>139383446
>I believe it's impossible for every writer or producer to be politically left leaning.
Sure but they hide it. Basically any artist that doesn't shill actively for the left is a crypto-fash.
>>
The Last Kingdom is really good imo. Not overdone, seemingly realistic army sizes, outfits (generally), vikings vs christians n sheeit. Main char is alpha as can be, doesn't try to push some bs lefty agenda. Also one of the few shows where the protagonist sometims actually does bad/selfish things when the public isn't watching him. Love that shit
>>
File: bloodmer.jpg (23KB, 389x600px) Image search: [Google]
bloodmer.jpg
23KB, 389x600px
>>139383446
read a book you stupid nigger
>>
>>139384973
It wasn't at beginning, a lot of leftist hispters caught up with it and there was huge twitter outcry, jews realized they can get better ratings if they satisfy the faggots.
>>
The shield was redpilled. Sopranos remains the best tv show ever made. GoT is moderately redpilled but filled with social justice stuff to sell well. I think the series as a whole has some interesting lessons to learn about power
>>
>>139384973
>Written by fat neckbeard with five-fingered cheeto-dusted girlfriend.
>Expecting redpilled alpha Chad story.
>>
>>139384973
>books written by lazy fat fuck
>show written by two jews
What did you expect
>>
You can tell which shows wanted to create a truly entertaining, authentic show and which ones wanted a vehicle to push their agenda.

You can see it in the Christian entertainment scene as well as modern hollywood.
>>
>>139383446
>Hell on wheels
Its not exactly red pilled but its not a liberal shitshow.
>>
Boss Baby is about the declining birthrate and how children can benefit from siblings.
>>
>>139383446
>I believe it's impossible for every writer or producer to be politically left leaning. There has to be some red pilled movies or TV shows?
Firefly and Dark Matter.

Fucking ANCAP in space. Dark Matter has corporate war in space and what ever central authority there is can't do shit about it.
>>
>>139383446
Have you watched the movie Snatch?
they constantly make fun of jews there
>>
all tv shows these days a libshit. its books for me. I wish there was more berko shows like Rome.
>>
>>139385900
>a show made by two leftist jews based on a book series by a self-described male feminist
>moderately redpilled
>>
fuckin vikings

S1/2: Some of my favorite television ever
S3: Noticeable downturn but still watchable
S4: Complete and utter SJW garbage.

Such a shame.
>>
File: ErwinSmith.jpg (12KB, 309x320px) Image search: [Google]
ErwinSmith.jpg
12KB, 309x320px
I haven't watched the show and I know that /pol/ seems to dislike anime but Attack on Titan is made by a Nazi sympathizer. I've read the manga and it's really good. Pic related is a commander named Erwin, he's born the same month and day that Erwin Rommel (Nazi general) dies so he's definitely a homage to him, they even look a bit similar.
I'm not going to spoil the whole reveal of why they're inside the walls but lets just say traitorous Jews have something to do with it.
Also there aren't any shitskins, only whites and very few Asians.
>>
File: Herc_Title_card.jpg (38KB, 700x534px) Image search: [Google]
Herc_Title_card.jpg
38KB, 700x534px
>>
>>139384973
It was an amazing political drama for seasons 1-4. After they passed the books and an influx of normie liberals started watching the show the writers tailored the show to liberals and killed off all men and made women and little girls the ones in power.
>>
>>139386315
>It's not a liberal shitshow
Did you watch this before you became aware of propaganda?

Because that's mostly what the show is. Later seasons especially are about how race mixing solves everything. The "evil white man" implication is rarely lacking either.
>>
>>139386589
Although I should check myself, because the most redpilled show ever made is The Wire, and that was the creation of a Jewish liberal. He's one of those Glenn Greenwald-like Jews, though, who is even more disgusted by his side than the other guys.
>>
>>139383446
Rome
"You wretched woman"
The delivery of that line is the single best thing ever
Its a pity it wasn't remade today with a big budget it would be incredible.
>>
>>139386649
this. good soundtrack/music too
>>
>>139385617

>DING DING WINNER WINNER etc...

Jamie has turned into a little bitch like any Alpha male chracter.

So fucking Boring now
>>
>>139386897
Oh yeah, I forgot about the racemixing.

Atleast most of them dies
>>
>>139385900
Only show were people die realistically. Jonny Sacks death is the only "real" death I've seen on TV. Real death involves weird agonal breathing and its sounds like terrible snoring. You'll never forget it if you hear it
>>
if we're talking cartoons, king of the hill is decent and makes you forget the ills of today.
>>
File: 1503318588724.png (4KB, 146x145px) Image search: [Google]
1503318588724.png
4KB, 146x145px
>>139386844
Was it actually red pilled? Can't remember, it's been a long time.
>>
>>139386649
That's just because the spotlight is on Ragnar/Fimmel the whole time in the first two seasons, other than King Ecbert no other character/actor comes close in this show.
>>
>>139386730
isnt this show about the kalergi plan?
>flag
nice to see an icelander. im icelandic heritage but live in canada. whats the general opinion about the eu crisis in iceland?
>>
File: Romano British Sheild Wall.jpg (58KB, 564x578px) Image search: [Google]
Romano British Sheild Wall.jpg
58KB, 564x578px
>>139385426
Bernard Cornwell is a good writer especially The Warlord Chronicles
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1967880
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.