[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As Egypt’s Port Said remains a critical trans-shipment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2015-635871544896874363-687.jpg (31KB, 460x275px) Image search: [Google]
2015-635871544896874363-687.jpg
31KB, 460x275px
>As Egypt’s Port Said remains a critical trans-shipment point for North Korean arms exports to Africa, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi has upheld his predecessors’ North Korea policy and refused to enforce UN sanctions against Pyongyang.

>In addition to maintaining diplomatic ties and valuable trade links with the DPRK, Egyptian policymakers have viewed North Korea as a critical supplier of military technology

>First, the North Korean government has helped train Egyptian scientists to produce their own missile systems

>Second, the Egyptian government’s continued refusal to accept comprehensive international inspections of its nuclear energy program, has increased concerns in Washington that Egypt could seek its own nuclear deterrent

>This theory is substantiated by the IAEA’s discovery of highly enriched uranium at Ishas in 2007 and 2008

http://thediplomat.com/2017/08/the-egypt-north-korea-connection
>>
>Egyptian policymakers have viewed North Korea as a critical supplier of military technology
>First, the North Korean government has helped train Egyptian scientists to produce their own missile systems

I can't believe of all countries, they asked the norks.
>>
>>139381601

Norks also "launder" Russian tech

>OFAC designated Gefest-M LLC and its director, Russian national Ruben Kirakosyan...an entity involved in North Korea’s WMD and missile programs.

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/sm0148.aspx
>>
>>139382185
Man, why doesn't real news get more attention on /pol/

Good for Egypt. It's about time our jew controlled gov't started shitting themselves at the prospect of having israel turnt into a crater
>>
>>139382639
>Man, why doesn't real news get more attention on /pol/

good question
>>
>>139382639
>It's about time our jew controlled gov't started shitting themselves at the prospect of having israel turnt into a crater

I don't think US is "jew controlled", especially now with Russian controlled Trump at the helm

and Israel may be turned into a crater, but after all's said and done, the known world will be too
>>
>>139383220
Trump is pro-israel and campaigned distinctly on the zionist crowd in the USA.

Take offense to it or not, but effectively, our president (like our past presidents) will spend money and lives securing the state of Israel directly and indirectly through the American military, funding of Israel, political deals with the Saudi's which include military aid and sales, and funding Sunni terrorist groups destabilizing the middle east (and north Africa).

Trump even flopped on his tough guy act against the Saudi's. Sorry to tell you, but Trump is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from a Russian shill despite what the media would tell you.
>>
>>139383220
>Russian controlled Trump
trump is so russian controlled that he's arming ukraine and putting extra sanctions on russia.
typical kremlin slave behavior, i guess.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.