[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am law student. How do I become the prime minister of EU/Europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: flag_yellow_high.jpg (206KB, 2363x1576px) Image search: [Google]
flag_yellow_high.jpg
206KB, 2363x1576px
Am law student.

How do I become the prime minister of EU/Europe? How can I merge European countries into one, super power?

What is my step by step? No violence please.
>>
>>139376657
First step: graduate
>>
>>139376823
Second step: suck several bags of dicks
>>
>>139376912
Metaphorically? Whose dicks would I have to suck?
>>
>>139376657
You came to 4Chan to figure out how to be Prime Minister? You don't have a bright future ahead of you.
>>
>>139377193
/pol/ is a special breed.
>>
>>139376657
if you are the son, cousin, nephew of a politician or maybe only a friend.
it's like mafia
or if you are rich
>>
>>139378505
I know a lot of politicians, some EU politicians too.

I am not rich but rich family.
>>
>>139376657
I hope you get shot first.
>>
>>139379116
why
>>
>>139378781
you are lucky. go for it. be a politician, enter in a party
>>
>>139379224
And why do you want to destroy the very essence of Europe?
>>
>>139376657
If you're not already being raised and educated in one of those schools near Brussels where all of the Eurocrat elites send their kids to be indoctrinated with Muh Federalising Project then you've already failed. You'll never rise any higher than middle management, and you certainly would never be a Commissioner.
>>
Only way to do it would be to capitalize on migrant invasion, become PM of EU country, call for EU army to stop the invasion, and take over from there. In the next ten years the moderates in every country will be hard right after seeing what all the Muslims do.
>>
>>139376657
I made a few EU federation generals in the last few days

Go search them up. If you want to start a far-right federalist party we can meet.
>>
>>139379572
Im in luck then. I have (weak) ties to some of my country's head EU politicians I and was raised among the highest upper class in my country. Ties and connections should not be a problem. methinks
>>
>>139380388
You made them?
>>
>>139380539
Did you see them?
>>
>>139379224
For wanting to destroy Europe.
>>
>>139380234
I would prefer not to pull an Erdogan by involving military. But a joined army for a joined cause is no doubt a good idea.
>>
>>139380604
How is a joined Europe destroying it? I would still let the countries have individual say in their doings, much like the states in the US.
>>
File: bf30e73a154dc10c.jpg (334KB, 1024x986px) Image search: [Google]
bf30e73a154dc10c.jpg
334KB, 1024x986px
anyone volunteering for being the second Hitler ? No? I will gladly take this step
>>
>>139380597
I did not
>>
>>139380888
Because that would work
>>
>>139380870
>How is a joined Europe destroying it?
Europe is diverse as fuck you fucking faggot. You want to destroy this by making us United States of Europe?!
Goodbye:
-languages
-cultures
-pretty much everything that makes us unique

You and people like you are faggots. You will never succeed. All that future blood will be on your hands, not the hands of people fighting to live their way of life, remember this.
>>
>>139376657
>bootlicker thinks he'll ever be the boot

Top kek faggot, keep dreaming. You'll never be able to join their closed circle, because you are of low birth, because you are not jewish, because your parents do not have the right contacts, because you didn't go to their school. You'll never be one of them, let alone their leader.
Just fucking end yourself already you subhuman.
>>
>>139380685
>But a joined army for a joined cause is no doubt a good idea.

If population identify as their nationality instead of Europeans.... there won't be much volunteers for EU army.

>>139380870
>How is a joined Europe destroying it?

Whole point of EU is to remove democracy from the continent and centralize corporate lobbying in one place, it is cheaper that way for multinational corporations.
>>
File: mayme.png (242KB, 930x898px) Image search: [Google]
mayme.png
242KB, 930x898px
>>139376657
SUCK MY DICK SINCE IM THE PRIME MINSITER/ PRESIDENT OF THE ETERNAL EURO FAGS
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.