[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't whitey just rise up world wide? Like right now!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3513.png (161KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3513.png
161KB, 600x719px
Why won't whitey just rise up world wide? Like right now! Who cares about a system that feeds your family that also controls you through debt. Fuck all that shit, let's just stand up right now ya cucks!
>>
ok i standing up. now what? do i have to go outside? oh jeez i need to change my pants i smell funny haven't showered in a few days, i don't want others to see me like this, maybe i should just sit down?
>>
>>139372830
Ok, I'll walk outside and shout out really loud. If you hear me, shoutback and we start forming a mob. That's it. Lets just do this
>>
File: IMG_3527.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3527.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
Hhaaaabahah I love it
>>
File: old.jpg (29KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
29KB, 477x477px
Fake news are already on it, they twisted the narrative.
>>
>>139372830
>rise up
>try to organize
>kicked out of every local venue and online organization platform for your views
>go outside with ragtag band of hopeless losers anyway to make your small, weak point the best you can
>everyone calls you a Nazi
>avoid Nazi symbols, include diverse people
>advocate for free speech
>make the case that you are being silenced and free speech is dying
>everyone still calls you a Nazi for challenging the narrative
>le edgy antifa shows up and swings bats at you
>the cops stand back and let them
>you defend yourself
>you go to jail

What am I supposed to do, exactly? The Daily Stormer was whites rising up, they got (((VEY'D))) off of the internet. The free speech protests are mainly white, they're getting (((SHUT DOWN))) and smeared in the media.

What exactly do you think would happen if I went outside alone and tried to say something in my defense? I'd get my photo taken, I'd get doxxed, I'd get attacked by a masked mob, and the world would laugh and say "good."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.