[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly can't take it anymore. >can't stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I honestly can't take it anymore.

>can't stand the over saturation of left leaning media online
>get it a lot in person
>people try and shame me in person for being centrist / right leaning
>TFW can't stand the identity politics anymore

I need honest advice, how do I stop caring?
I'm 18 and politics is a hot topic for the young aspiring social media justice warriors around me.

I want to become nihilistic and stop caring about politics but I don't know how.

I'm miserable. It takes too much of my energy.
>>
File: 1499651841730.jpg (93KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499651841730.jpg
93KB, 900x675px
>>139369757
Start reading your bible.

Return the UK to a Christian state.

The Queen must be removed from power if she refuses Christ Jesus.
>>
Dab on the haters
>>
just start killing non whites
>>
>>139371968
Start killing jews.

only jews
>>
>>139369757
I know how you feel, man. The thing is, though, that you win if you just get out and vote. Most of these leftist kids, no matter how strongly they feel about their issues, simply don't vote.
>>
>muh joos
You are so pathetic.
>>
>>139372364
fuck off kike
>>
>>139372364
the holocaust was a myth and you know it
>>
>>139372317
they rig the fucking votes anyway
the pig in a pants suit got more votes remember?

HOW THE FUCK DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM WITH OUT CIVIL WAR
we dont
>>
It is hard to not swallow the black pill.

I'm 18 too, just don't give in anon. Stand for what is right, but pick your battles
>>
File: owww.jpg (46KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
owww.jpg
46KB, 600x589px
Mine brain hurts
>>
>Public media broadcasting anti-refugee propaganda on regular basis
>Youth more right leaning than any previous generation
>Commies dying out, leftist mythology is deconstructed
>If you're openly leftist you'll be laughed at
God I love being a polack
>>
>>139369757
>I want to become nihilistic and stop caring about politics but I don't know how.
Just don't discuss it with anyone in person.

I've made the topic verboten between myself and a few people I know simply because they CANNOT reserve judgement and CANNOT take the time to patiently have the discussion without trying to jump to conclusions. They always try to pigeon-hole, obfuscate, or appeal to emotion before any amount of depth is reached on a subject.

Reasoned discourse is just not possible with most people anymore. Everyone is posturing instead of analyzing. They don't want to make an effort to understand anything.
>>
>>139372765
So lucky
>>
>>139369757
Drop politics, focus on making money and gaining status.
>>
>>139372851
Well, in Mein Kampf Hitler is right that emotional appeal is always more compelling than logical.
>>
>>139369757
Get better friends.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.