[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider this: >Person A is rich due to high intelligence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3134.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3134.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
Consider this:
>Person A is rich due to high intelligence
>Person B is poor due to low intelligence

Under brainlet-tier "morality":
>Person B kills person A not to take his wealth, but purely out of spite for A's success. This is possible because even if he is killed or imprisoned, B's cost/value analysis still comes up positive as long as he succeeds in killing A.

Under genius-tier nonaggression principle:
>Person B cannot kill person A, as doing so would constitute initiation of force against A.

I sometimes can't believe this is so difficult for you retards to grasp. Oh well-- not gonna waste my time trying to beat it into you're tiny brains. As I like to say, grasping the nonaggression principle might as well be an IQ test.
>>
Some of the most intelligent people I've met were heroin junkies, living off welfare.
>>
File: Hypernova5.jpg (339KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Hypernova5.jpg
339KB, 560x560px
>>139363230
>hurr durr killing is bad
>im a fucking genius
>>
>>139363439
They were not intelligent you retard, you're just a dumbass
>>
>>139363230
Person A has the highest privilege in the world. It's not their achievement or result of hard work. They were just born smart. It's not possible to raise own IQ significantly. Person B is forever cursed and will always suffer.
If life is a game a huge amount of features and shortcuts are invisible to person B which makes them angry.
>>
>>139363609

Killing is bad?? What?

The nonaggression principle isn't an opinion, it's a fundamental truth. It's not hard to understand. Murder simply cannot happen under AnCap: it vioates the nonaggression principle, and therefore is conceptually undefined. Any action that violates the NP could not be realized or even conceptualized.
>>
Who enforces the NAP?
>>
the problem isn't the NAP. the problem is what to do with those that don't abide by it? the answer is obviously genocide, yet you won't make this obvious conclusion. why?
>>
>>139366724

You can't choose whether or not to abide by it. Force simply cannot be initiated.
>>
>>139363230
Person A gets laid a lot due to his good genetics
Person B doesn't get laid at all.

Therefore we need the government to force sluts who sleep with A to sleep with B too.

t. statist thinking

>muh food is more important than sex

yeah, nah, look up "hierarchy of needs"
>>
>>139368506
meaning that if someone initiates force against NAPpers, we are duty bound to genocide them?
>>
>>139366724
>the answer is obviously genocide
If there are that many people that cannot live in a free society and can resort only to violence, yes.
>>
>>139363230
B-but
Inequality reduces crime that's why we must commit a crime and rob rich people
>>
>>139370178
Equality*
I'm retarded
>>
>>139370025
this is Vedic Truth:
Ahimsa paramo dharmaha Dharma himsa tathaiva cha
>>
The NAP is a made up principle that only autistic people care about, nobody fucking cares
>>
>>139370588
If someone starts aggression you wont just accept it and you dont start violence all the time
Almost everyone who isn't retarded follows the NAP
Most just cant accept it applies to what the person owns
>>
File: molymeme the cuck.jpg (82KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
molymeme the cuck.jpg
82KB, 960x540px
>>139370588
>>139363230
The non-aggression principle is something that Stefan Molymeme just made up, he thinks he's some sort of philosophy religious cult leader.

He goes on roundabout solutions to justify his ideas of the free market and NAP. "If all the Muslims in Europe just got jobs because of the free market and non regulations- then they would be too busy working to care about Islamic extremism."

All major religions have had instances and histories of violence. Even Buddhism has a history of violence.
>>
>>139370907
>Almost everyone who isn't retarded follows the NAP
A LOT of Americans don't commit aggressive acts in their day to day lives, they just pay others to do it for them.

Paying others to commit acts of violence and then turning a blind eye to it is the American way. Americans pay their military to go to the Middle East for regime changes and to steal their resources.

A lot of Americans take illegal drugs- and these illegal drugs often have some very violent cartels and organized crime supplying these drugs. The pot smoking hippie who preaches peace and love may have gotten that pot from a cartel in Mexico.
>>
>>139371129
Didnt the NAP start (formally) in the 60's with Ain Rand? Lol
>>
>>139372193
protecting the innocents is from the Vedic (ancient, true) religion... obviously this has to be done with lethal force, something the kikes are desperate for us all to forget.
>>
>>139372193
*Ayn Rand

and yes, he is just an moron.

The thing Stefan did contribute is universally preferable behavior (UPB), which is a proof of ethics without invoking higher power (like the state or god).

It's a pretty good argument / booklet if you know how to evaluate deductive arguments. Which is probably not for most people, but it did sit well with me and I have some philosophy experience and about 8 years or so of analyzing mathematical arguments (which have similar form).
>>
>>139372942
Yeah I havent rly watched stefan's videos or read anything he may have written
I'll take a look ate UPB
>>
>>139363439
Intelligence equals wealth, my man.
>>
What if i do ? And what will anyone else do about it ?
>>
File: image.png (532KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
532KB, 600x848px
Ancapistan will never exist because regression to the mean results in a more similar population to the pre-genocide society resulting in an underclass that demands a state. That is my argument.
Now for a question. Why do you believe blackmail is banned across the globe? It's not prohibited under ancap/Rothbardian/Hoppean ethics fyi.
>>
>>139373793
It's not a crime
But that doesn't mean people wont hate you and disassociate
Retarded statists need a paper and a cop with a shotgun instead of disassociation
>>
>>139363230
into your tiny brains*
nice engrish
>>
>>139373289
>this is what the bourgeoisie actually believes
>>
>>139363230
There is no principle except survival of the fittest (for which you are free to use any meet you see fit and free to wipe you ass with any principle that you don't like). If person B kills person A, seizes his shit by force and takes his bitches, from nature's point of view person B is right.
>>
>>139374137
it's a rough proxy but quite frankly it's true. the poorest people in america are spics and nogs, who as of late have not produced much in the way of intellectual value. sry man
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.