[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that he was right about everything >hollywood pedophilia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 25

File: charlie.jpg (67KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
67KB, 1200x630px
Reminder that he was right about everything

>hollywood pedophilia
>race war baiting in the media
>was an impoverished youth who had a lot of interactions with these kinds of human trafficking groups
>was, for a time, involved in the hollywood music scene and interacted with many large producers, getting in the same circles as the beach boys and the fucking beatles
>despite having an extensive criminal record, the reason he actually went to jail was sketchy as fuck and unverified and pretty much just a complete cover up cause the people he killed were close relatives of people who ended up being outed as child rapists. Whole thing was just to put a lid on whatever charlie knew
>he knew nobody would believe him so he just put on a big show for the media, cause no matter what he'd just end up in jail where he'd always been since he was a kid

>the bad guys were the good guys and the good guys were the bad guys and everything you know is a lie
>>
Lit. who
>>
>>139360172
Charles Manson, the original race war creator
>>
>>139360062
yes OP. 100% right. he was also innocent. found guilty of murder and given the death penalty when nobody ever even accused him of being at the scene of the murder.
literally. let that sink in a moment.
his whole "crime" was that one woman, testifying in exchange for immunity, said that "charlie told us to do it". that was it. that was the whole case against him. there was never a shred of evidence.
basically he was a long haired hippie freak who lived in the woods with a bunch of hot women, and the old faggots couldn't deal with that. so they railroaded him. the prez came out and condemned him before the jury pool was selected. everyone was against him. it was a total shitshow.

it prob didn't help that he tried to defend himself, and his way of thinking and communicating is way above and beyond what most normies are capable of understanding and interpreting.

he's a god damn genius. just watch those interviews with him after he was incarcerated.

if anyone on this planet is the true genuine reincarnation of christ, its charles mason. he was set up and crucified by the state for the same reasons jesus was. and he lived a very similar lifestyle and had very similar beliefs too.

>>139360172
charles manson
>>
if someone broke him out of prison what would he do?

bonus question: what would happen with the Unabomber too
>>
>>139360561
Oh shiieet.
>>
>>139360062
Duh. Tell the truth through a crazy person. The truth is no longer a viable explanation, who would agree with a crazy person?
>>
>>139360561
>>139360062
charles manson is a reflection of everything wrong with our society. his story calls societies hypocrisy out front and center, and that's why society has condemned him and maligned his name with the label of "most infamous mass murderer of the 20th century" when nobody ever even really accused him of actually murdering anybody.

his mom was a prostitute and he was sent into the penal system at like age 9. the man only ever spent like 4 or 5 years outside of prison for his entire life after that. despite how screwed he got, he developed a strong sense of spirituality. he managed to survive when he was let out by eating out of trashcans and foraging food. he drifting around the country and the world too for a while i think. when he finally settled down with a bunch of hot women and started writing music, it pissed people off. people couldn't deal with the fact that he was stealing their young hot college babes. he represented the hippie movement to a lot of people, but he wasn't ever a hippie. he was a self-described beatnik.

this was a dude that got persecuted by teh system, the media, and everyone around him.

he is a decent dude. he still has a website up if you google "mason direct" or something, where he mostly just talks about the importance of having clean air and shit. he's old and maybe a little bit genuinely crazy now (as opposed to the fake crazy label that the media tried to put on him). but he still updates the site.

i will defend charles manson until the end of time. what our society did to him was egregious and symbolizes all of the bullshit and horror and injustice of our system and our world.
>>
free charlie
>>
>>139360062
Except the whole thing was a Hollywood psyop......next
>>
>>139360062
He was a manlet so he was wrong about everything
>>
>>139361198
>charles manson is a reflection of everything wrong with our society
The Tate-LaBianca murders was a scheme to frame black people and incite a race war. Nice hero, a murderer of innocent white people for only counterproductive result. Sounds familiar
>>
>>139361779
according to who? that's just a fiction created by vincent bugliosi. that's not real and none of it was supported by any evidence. that's the whole point. people like you are so quick to jump and condemn someone for no reason, just because some DA says so and writes a book about it. as long as the media jumps on board too, you never question the narrative. people who are awake and know how the world works understand that manson got framed, and they understand why.
>>
the charlie manson is jesus redpill is more of a black pill if you're not careful
>>
>>139361779
to this day this BS persists, and people like you who are just main steam media zombies, who consume everything they hear in popular culture, will never have the forethought of fortitude of mind to question something you hear from an "authoritative source". manson wasn't a racist. he did believe a race was coming. the people who those kids killed were killed because drugs mostly. some of the had business disputes, over recording contracts, if i remember correctly. they painted the race shit on teh walls to try and make it seem like it was done with a different motive and throw the cops off.

fuck. where is the evidence that manson had anything to do with this? one woman claimed it was his idea. the rest all vehemently denied it was him that had anything to do with it, at least until it became obvious that they would never get parole until they threw him under the bus. even still i think some of them still proclaim that manson was uninvolved.
>>
https://siegeculture.wordpress.com/
>>
>>139362103
the parallels are freaky though when you know the whole story and how it really played out
>>
>>139360062
>caused roasties to kill people

He is not our guy
>>
>>139360172
Lit. a legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbedql8TYvs
>>
>>139361667
When will they learn?
>>
>>139360062
The interview where he is asked "who are you" is profound as hell.
He started making faces to represent different emotions and then says "nobody"
It looks like he is unhinged on the surface but he is really saying that he could be anyone. I don't know how to describe it
>>
>>139360561
>Id: Sue

You're a woman and a fan girl. Case closed.
>>
>>139361779
i love how people like this can seriously justify sending a man to prison, giving him the death penalty (thankfully it was abolished in california before he was executed) and slandering him as a "mass murderer" in popular culture, all because you think he might have been associated with some racist. like wtf? he was innocent dude. even if he was a racist, which i've never seen anything to indicate (never really heard him talk about race other than to admit that he does think a race war is inevitable eventually) why the fuck would that justify 50 years of media lies, and an unjust incarceration? fucking sick man.

and funnier still how you say this as you sit in the fucking suburbs at your computer probably. while manson grew up in fucking prison, protecting himself from black convicts and probably protecting his butthole from them too. fucking so naive and ignorant. white liberals who don't even know black people or don't deal with multiculturalism condemning people and justifying false imprisonment because they think he's "racist"
>>
>>139360062
He's "right" every time stupid weak people like you feel uneasy in society. You can take what he says and apply it to any period where people feel scared in the West. His sycophants felt the same way in the 60s, so did the followers of Jim Jones and all those other stupid cults.

Congratulations, you would've just been another dead simpleton we see in those old mass suicide photos. "he was right" LOL.
>>
You guys are meming right? You don't really think Charlie Manson is your guy... Right?

Just for a second drop the edgelord shit and be honest with me.
>>
>>139362916
He was framed.
Only evidence was that the murderers said he made them do it.
>>
>>139362916
so ignorant. you don't even know the first thing about the manson case other than what you saw in some dateline NBC interview or diane sawyer interview or whatever, and you're saying this crap
>>
>>139362916
Build your own knowledge. Does that sound edgy to you.
>>
File: Rasputin_near_1914.jpg (7KB, 170x197px) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin_near_1914.jpg
7KB, 170x197px
>>139361198
This is exactly the story of Rasputin
>>
>>139363113
and only 1 of them, who got a plea bargain. the rest of them vehemently maintained that charlie was innocent and totally uninvolved
>>
>>139362916
He's not our guy, but he did nothing wrong.

He was just a guy.
>>
>>139360062
There is some interview around which lets me think he was mkultrad.
He talks about how he always did what some guy told him, without even questioning the reason. However it seemed kne day the condemitioning was broken, he asked the guy to do something for him. He refused which made him really mad since he always did everything for him. He got so mad he hit that guys ear of or something like that.
Iirc one chick related to pizzagate got a career kickstarted because she interviewed manson, but forgot exactly who
>>
>>139360062
Best thing you can do is forget about Manson. Not sure the best way to say this, but he is evil made flesh. I know a prison guard who used to work with him, and he's one of those guys who if you listen to for longer than 5 minutes gets right inside your fucking head. He's not wrong, nothing he says is ever wrong. He uses truth as a weapon and it fucks with people big time.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UGmmoSJkbI

Video above is very popular, people watch it and think, "hahaha Manson is being a weirdo, look he's dancing!" but listen to what he is saying. In a pre-ordained world, a world where people have "fates" or where a God or simulation is in control, he is "Brand New". He's is chaos. He's the fault in the code, he's outside of reality.

Few people operate on his level, he's a modern day Nostradamus.
>>
>>139361779
still can't get over this. sorry for all of the responses. this is the last one. just amazing how liberals will find a way to justify any injustice or wrongdoing with fucking racebait or claiming that the victim is unimportant because "he was a racist"

like especially when its someone who grew up in prison around race-based prison gangs. seriously continue sit in the suburbs on your comp and condemn people who lived 1000 times harder lives than you though.
>>
>>139360062
>the people he killed
Nice try, kike.
Manson wasn't even at the scene. Tex Watson killed those people. Tex Watson was a complete nutjob. There is zero reason to believe Manson has been personally involved in any killings, the accusation isn't even that Manson killed anyone, the accusation is that Charles Manson was a cult leader who ran a cult called ''Manson Family'', and the ''family'' members killed people so Manson is at fault. The flaw in that accusation is that Manson Family wasn't a cult, it was a band. It's like if Linkin Park members started killing people and Chester Ropefield got arrested for it because he is a ''cult leader.''
The reason he is in jail doesn't even make sense in [current year]. It made sense at the time because at the time there was a huge serial killer/cult/satanism scare going on, so no one really questioned the narrative. It sounded scary, all the fears of that time were projected onto a manlet musician hippy who rants about trees all day.
>>139360276
This is false.
Charles Manson is a hippy who cares about muh nature over everything. He didn't advocate for a race war, he was just pointing out what he saw, and what he saw was that every time he got out of jail things got more and more heated, and people are getting more crazy.
>>
>>139363189
I asked you a question so I'm ignorant. Makes sense I guess.
>>139363192
Is that a question?
>>
I remember John Fahey (who did a lot of work cataloguing american music from the 20's and 30's and was one of the best solo guitarists America ever produced in his own right) told a story of the Manson Family shopping their demo at his independent label Takoma. he said charlie sent a bunch of the women and they ended up taking the guys who worked at the label for a coke party basically and fucking them while showing them the demo, except for Fahey, who was a devout Protestant. The way he described it was he was the only one who didn't get Gonorrhea.
Also Fahey's books are pretty good because he called out Pedophilia in American society as well, having unfortunately been a victim as a child.
>>
>>139362813
i'm not a "fan" of Charles Manson or a woman but the fact that he's currently in jail for a murder he is known to have not committed or been present for is entirely true.
>>
>>139360653
He is probably so institutionalized at this point he would do something to get back in or just off himself.
>>
>>139363396
> he's a modern day Nostradamus.
fuck me, I meant Rasputin. >>139363238
>>
>>139363489
yeah but it was one of those incredulous "hurr durrr you guys are so stupid for thinking this" questions. i mean, if you want to backpedal it now, fine. im not gonna hold hard feelings. but yes, manson was almost definitely innocent. his entire trial was a media spectacle and politically motivated garbage. he is a true, genuine victim of society. he's a guy that essentially got maligned and crucified because he was a genuine soul and was just living life the way it was supposed to be lived.
>>
>>139363693
and amazingly, despite this being an indisputable fact, totally fake media still labels him as "most infamous mass murderer of the 20th century"!
>>
>>139363812
With a hint of diogenes too
>>
>>139360062
>the people he killed
He literally didn't kill those people. Nobody officially claims that he did, but for some reason everyone believes that he's a serial killer.
>>
File: Untitled.png (381KB, 681x469px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
381KB, 681x469px
Charlie Manson being innocent is a much easier red pill to swallow than 90% of Holocaust propaganda being completely made up.
Anyone on /pol/ should already know the guy didn't do anything, but it doesn't really matter anymore. That ship has sailed. People should just give his interviews a listen because it's some interesting and funny stuff.

Charlie Manson reminds me of Charls Carroll. Maybe Charls is Manson's son? Big if true.
>>
>>139360062
So Chuck is /our guy/ ?
>>
>>139360062
any good documentaries on this?
>>
>>139364413
literally FAKE NEWS is the reason for everything he has gone through in the ladder half of the 20th century and still today.
>>
>>139364439
the best one is with him and geraldo. geraldo is such a phony condescending fuck in the interview and manson really demolishes him in the "debate"
>>
>>139364574
He is close. He is a bit of a leftist hippy, and despite the propaganda he isn't actually racist.
>>139364696
The documentaries suck dick. The interviews are good. There are plenty of long interviews with Charles Manson and the people who knew him.
The only problem with the interviews is that they're constantly trying to spin everything he says and asking him leading questions, but it's really interesting stuff.
>>
>>139362813
Shiggy Diggy
>>
>>139364750
I'm pretty sure that he's had multiple parole hearings but for some reason he doesn't want to leave prison. I sort of see why he wouldn't as he would probably get killed.
>>
true. bump.
>>
>>139360062
Nope
Did extensive research on this guy, he's a piece of shit. You want a good book to read, and I'm not talking about bugliosi's book Helter skelter.
Read 'The Family.' A bunch of drug using, pussy primping, failed musician manlet following leeches.
He really believed the Beatles were communicating with him
Let that sink in
>>
>>139362916
There is no "our guy". This site has 100 million unique hits a month. And I don't give a shit, if one of them thinks the dalai lama or dylan roof is "his guy"
>>
>>139365065
>This site has 100 million unique hits a month.
lol bullshit
>>
>>139362916
He literally never killed anyone.
>>
>>139365051
He's indifferent to leaving. They'd never let him out. He was originally sentenced to death. They just give him hearings every now and then as a formality.
>>
>>139364910
cool I will have to check them out thanks anon
>>
>>139360062
he was a fucked cultist
>>
>>139365059
>inblying
>>
>>139362365
the real world is probably more like the matrix than we would like to believe or even think about. I'm talking serious, 100% redpills being completely wrong
>>
File: 3izsa36g.png (196KB, 662x675px) Image search: [Google]
3izsa36g.png
196KB, 662x675px
>>139365065
>This site has 6 million unique hits a month
>>
>Most of the people at the ranch that you call The Family were just people that you did not want, people that were alongside the road, that their parents had kicked them out or they did not want to go to Juvenile Hall, so I did the best I could and I took them up on my garbage dump and I told them this, that in love there is no wrong. I don't care. I have one law and I learned it when I was a kid in reform school. It's don't snitch. And I have never snitched, And I told them that anything they do for their brothers and sisters is good, if they do it with a good thought. It is not my responsibility. It is your responsibility. It is the responsibility you have towards your own children who you are neglecting, and then you want to put the blame on me again and again and again. Over and over you put me in your penitentiary. I did not build the penitentiary. I would not lock one of you up. I could not see locking another human being up.

>I sit and I watch you from nowhere, and I have nothing in my mind, no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But you stand and you play the game of money. As long as you can sell a newspaper, some sensationalism, and you can laugh at someone and joke at someone and look down at someone, you know. You just sell those newspapers for public opinion, just like you are all hung on public opinion, and none of you have any idea what you are doing.

In the world of the insane, the "insane man" is the sanest of all.
>>
>>139365383
That's what (((they))) try to tell you
>>
File: snes-classic.jpg (247KB, 1703x1256px) Image search: [Google]
snes-classic.jpg
247KB, 1703x1256px
>>139360653
Unabomber is locked up righr down the street from me in Canon City. Do you think hed appreciate if I got him one of these new mini SNES systems to play?
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
"Do you feel blame?"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g-U2-cAUMM

Best quote though.
>>
>>139362901
>even if he was a racist, which i've never seen anything to indicate
He has a swastika on his forehead anon
>>
>>139360062
why wouldn't they just kill him? why go through an elaborate setup
>>
>>139363700
By my experience with people that lived in jail, he will run as fast as he can and you will never see him again.
>>
Dispute this.
>pro tip: you cant.
>>
>>139365708
the unabomber thread last night was interesting. the guy was def a genius. he def had a really spot on analysis of things, and understood the world in a way the overwhelming majority of people do not.
he was also the victim of unfortunate MKULTRA experimentation, which is fucked up, but totally fucking true. so there's a good case to be made that he is a victim of society and could maybe be in a mental hospital or something, but unabomber was ACTUALLY guilty of the crimes he committed, you know. he really did make those bombs and send them to people. fucking manson was just a hippie bum who never did anything to anyone. he got railroaded for political reasons and because he represented, in the minds of ordinary americans, a subculture they disapproved of.
>>
>>139361198
>he's old and maybe a little bit genuinely crazy now

i'd like to add that this was probably due to being mk ultra'd in his late teens / early 20's.
>>
>>139366019
oh really? and do you know anything about why he put that swastika on his head? did you ever hear him tell you why? it had nothing to do with him embracing racism or nazism, man. good god. you people with your fucking ignorant witchhunts. you just see something and jump right to conclusions. you don't think. you don't question. you just believe unthinkingly and then act on it.

and even if he WAS a racist (which i've never heard him say anything about race either way. not pro multiculti or against it) that doesn't justify locking a man up for crimes he didn't commit for nearly half a century now
>>
File: f.png (739KB, 1078x560px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
739KB, 1078x560px
>>139364901
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcJE04mh39s

You pretty much get what he's trying to convey in most of those though.

It's a bit strange how they treat him, that's true.
>>
>>139366312
Got a link for that thread?
>>
>>139366784
it was a good one
>>139207806
>>
>>139366569
fuck man, this made me literally lmfao yup pretty much
>>
>>139366539
He put the swastika on his forehead to mark himself as property of the Aryan brotherhood. Charlie is a punk who survived in prison by letting himself get fucked in the mouth and asshole.
>>
File: $.png (508KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
$.png
508KB, 600x432px
>>139366569
Forgot to add the best part, but I don't know how to phrase it in 20 or less words.
There was this one Buzzfeed idiot who sent Charles Manson a letter asking him what he thinks of the 2016 election. The Buzzfeed moron expected to get Charlie to say something about Trump so he could spin it, instead Charles Manson sent pic related to Buzzfeed
>>
>>139367292
alrite well, i mean, this is just factually untrue. if you didn't know, the "swastika" was originally an X for a long time. it only became a swastika later on, when he rightly said he had become all of societies nightmares. they had made him the most evil boogeyman on the planet. so he drew 4 extra lines on the X and marked himself with their most evil mark to recognize that he was a symbol of everything they hated and reviled. it had literally nothing to do with aryan brotherhood. you're speaking out of ignorance and literally just making shit up because you want it to be true.

ironically, it's actually the same thing a lot of /pol/acks and conservatives do when they give roman salutes and shit. most of them don't really embrace nazism or nazi political philosophy, but recognize that the media and the society has maligned them as "evil nazis" and so they embrace it in an ironic way.
>>
Reminder that he was a literal cuckold who watched his girls get spitroasted by black panthers.

He was also such a cuck that he genuinely believed that the black panthers would be able to defeat the entire US military because they had bbcs. Not even joking. Thats literally what "helter skelter" was, his fantasy about black supremacists killing off white people.
>>
Pretty sure he was an CIA experiment. Power of suggestion through mind altering drugs. I really regret ever trying LSD in my youth, it led me to not being a judgemental person for around 5 years and severely destroying my concept of right and wrong. Shits dangerous.
>>
>>139367671
Translation?
>>
>>139367704
No, it's factually true. Charlie had spent a good portion of his life in prison before the Tate labianca murder case and knew that a 5'1" man needs to do certain things to survive inside. He changed the 'x' to a swazi to show the other inmates that he belonged the AB. And not as a member, as a piece of property. There's plenty of guys who did time with Charlie who are walking around free now and will attest to that silky smooth mouth of his. Whatever else he may have been he was most definitely a fucktoy for a prison gang.
>>
File: 1464549886882.png (7KB, 651x429px) Image search: [Google]
1464549886882.png
7KB, 651x429px
>>139368027
You think someonr would do that? Just..go on the internet and make shit up?
>>
>>139360062
Did he pick Polanski because he knew Polanski was a pedophile?
>>
>>139368142
Sounds a lot like 4chan would have done the same thing to you without lsd
>>
>>139368277
ok you're just saying this without a shred of evidence though. he has vehemently denied that he is associated with any sort of nazism in very national, televised interviews. you're obviously just the same sort of person who says "anyone who voted for donald trump is a nazi", you know? you're just that sort of ignorant. you believe what you believe because you want to believe it. you want to hunt witches, but you don't have any witches to hunt, so you have to invent them out of ordinary people and people who are weak and marginalized, because those are easy targets.
>>
>>139368142
>weak minded faggot takes something that makes you into even more of what you are
>becomes even more of a weak minded faggot
>proceeds to tell everyone about his experience with something that is extremely subjective
Golly gee wilikers
>>
>>139368271
There isn't any. The incompetent Buzzfeed retard didn't even bother to translate it, and I've not seen anyone make sense of it either.
Even if you could read it, his writing is incomprehensible.
The way he writes is very weird, it's full of world play and random thoughts that take a while to figure out how they even connect.
Reading his writing is kind of like watching Xavier Renegade Angel while drunk.
>>
>>139368470
4chan grounded me back to reality. I used to avoid this place because I had always seen it as a den of toxicity, but thats the real world. Cold naked truth is ugly, but its righteous and I wouldnt have it any other way.
>>
>>139360062
Media hysteria
Poor Charley didundunuffin
If he woz a wog he'd be Nelson Mandela
Oh no wait - that old nigger blew up and murdered 19 random people in just one of the cases were he planted bombs in public places, the smelly old coon
>>
>>139366600
>I gotta take a shit woulda excuse me
check'd
>>
>>139368459
Polanski - a Satanist and an above the law paedophile
>>
>>139361198
Though totally unrelated to the Tate/La Bianca killings, Charlie was directly involved with the murder of Shorty Shea and subsequent cover up.

I agree the Bugliosi trial was a total sham though.
>>
>>139368542
I voted for Donald Trump and I'm not a Nazi. And I'm not making this up. Talk to someone who's done state time in California and see what they have to say on the matter. I've talked to, worked with and associated with numerous people who have spent significant amounts of their lives in the prisons of the state of California and every single one who mentions Charles Manson say the same exact thing. Charlie is, or was he's kinda old now, a punk who got fucked in the mouth and asshole in exchange for protection.
>>
>>139368277
Even if that's all true none of it makes him a racist
>>
>>139360062
He was

>>139363300
>>139363300
>>139363300
>>
>>139368798
Nah, man. I was raised as an atheist by hippy parents. It takes a lot of struggle to return to truth, but I made it and here I am staring white genocide in the eye. You look at my post and only see a libcuck leaf, couldnt be further from the truth.
>>
>>139368804
>>139368271
"Boss of the dead said what I tell you. I can hold and deal real wheels to roll soul. I hold much to say but once said - people want and do twist it and distort it. It as you being a news man know it all what you know for you. No you become a we with me and what holds you to be what WE say - to me you are [what you know news man] what I say and what holds them to the real. They feel and feel they know. That's real and as true as you want to think and hold for you. When you steep in to another WORLD 4 reals real it its a mad man your HOLDING with your news men media and the reason, the reason for this card is to say if you can work it out to where we can talk and set some ways - the past to me has never been right - there are lots of ways to look at things and it looks like I'm distorted and off my locker when IN TRUTH they distorted in churches and powers that pretend good Gods and careing people and rights for all are covering and destroying everything thats destroying them - to do one talk just to find out who you think your leader may be - the USA of (???) is a bad bad game. There been no you vs justice since the South War - 1 - 2 and 3 world lies."

Best I could do. Basically seems like he's telling the journo to fuck off because he's just going to manipulate Manson's speech, and some rambling about government lies.
>>
>>139360276
close but no.
see blacks and jews
>>
File: nazipropaganda.jpg (411KB, 792x1886px) Image search: [Google]
nazipropaganda.jpg
411KB, 792x1886px
>>139366019
>nazis were racists guys
K
Also ignoring that the swastika was used by a dozen other cultures as well

>>139366539
What did he say why he did it?
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (49KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
49KB, 400x418px
>>139370190
Well done.
>>
>>139362557
HOOK TUBE YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
>>139369252
dude first of all nobody is thinking charles manson is this big tough guy, if that's what you think. that's like the opposite of what charles manson was always about. people realize he was a little guy, and he got maligned by the system. trying to paint him as a "prison bitch" isn't going to change the fact that he's innocent or people sympathize with him. in fact it will just make him more sympathetic.

i know for a fact as a matter of record that he has had the shit beaten out of him, and been set on fire to the point where the flames were totally consuming his body, and all sorts of fucked up shit in prison

but your assertion that he put the swastika on his head because he's a member of the aryan brotherhood, all based on what you supposedly heard from someone in california one time, is basically bunk considering he renounced nazism on national television when he first did it. and newsflash, if you are in the aryan brotherhood and you publicly renounce nazism,it doesn't go too well for you. so no. your point is bunk and not based in reason, logic or fact. it's just more "blah blah nazi hysteria" garbage. yes he has a swastika on his head, the reason he put it there makes a lot of sense and the dude has nothing to do with nazism. has never advocated for nazism. and unfortunately i've never even heard him say anything remotely "racist" and i've watched most interviews he has done.

just fuck off withe BS

even if he did do something like that in an effort to stop getting raped in the ass, it would be pretty hard to hold it against him, he's just a man who has been falsely imprisoned trying to survive.

fuckin' people are cruel and heartless.
>>
File: lol xD.gif (2MB, 330x297px) Image search: [Google]
lol xD.gif
2MB, 330x297px
>>139362557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fYTsM1KSxk
>>
>>139360062

>literally a Manson slide thread

The only interesting link here is the pedo ring link that explains how the hell he got in with Dennis Wilson. Dennis Wilsons death and Brian Wilsons life both have big links to the seedy underbelly of California.
>>
>>139366019
>he had a swastika on his forehead
So. Maybe he didn't know.
Have you tried telling him.
He's the one who is the victim in all this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYia1_5rAQ

really made me think
>>
>>139367671
Is he being held in darkness in solitary confinement? That looks a lot like cave paintings/petroglyphs. The prisoner lights phenomenon is interesting to look into, you start tripping balls after prolonged light deprivation.
>>
File: 1503521669596.png (234KB, 439x645px) Image search: [Google]
1503521669596.png
234KB, 439x645px
>>139368142
>drugs alter your mind
not really, drugs amplify whats already there.
>>
>>139371828
I don't think he drew that part, it looks like a postcard or something like that.
>>
>>139371997
That makes sense, hard to tell the scale. I think you're right.
>>
>>139368142
at least you didnt take bromo dragonfly thinking it was acid from a trusted source like i did and tripped literally an entire weekend in a hellish fucking state.
was 17 years ago and i still feel wrong
>>
>>139360062
Helter skelter motherfuckers
>>
>>139372479
damn, I'm sorry mate. What a mess that whole thing was. Could have easily happened to me.
>>
>>139372479

>2c-bromo-dragonfly

Stop with this meme. You deserved it for two reasons:

>you didn't run your own reagent kit
>you don't know how to tell if somethings delivering an inappropriately sized dose of the desired Chem

Why couldn't you have copied the erowid report you read and say you thought it was 2c-b?
>>
>>139362914
Jones Town was the CIA idiot
>>
>>139360172
robin williams
>>
>>139372710
bromo was just getting big at the time. it was on gel tabs
i dont have any clue what it was but it most certainly was not lsd
>you didn't run your own reagent kit
yeah well live and learn
>>
>>139372710
If what he said was true as far as the timing goes. This was two years after the stuff was invented. Even before the research chem market was established and the big scandal happened.
>>
>>139372479
Tripped for 24 hours straight every time. May have been LSA and not D. The ego death was amazing. I kept having to stop my friends from diving into full-blown depression spirals. Everyone I tripped with turned out to be incredibly huge fuck ups. One knocked up their gf of 3 months (lel), another keeps dating drug addicted whores, another cheated on his fiance, and the other is 90k dollars in debt from buying league of legends and steam trash. I just sit back now and wonder wtf is wrong with you fuckheads.
>>
>>139360062
Charles Manson is a dumb faggot.

>kills white women with child

>only joined the Aryan Brotherhood to save his own ass

>was on more drugs then the hippies
>>
File: 1466364382562.jpg (311KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1466364382562.jpg
311KB, 2000x1333px
>>139365524
The earth -actually- being flat was the hardest for me to accept, spent a lot of years wanting to be an astronaut as a kid and explore space.
>>
>>139373356
LSA doesn't last that long. Even on a massive overdose. Feels like it though, extreme time dilation. The most likely candidate would be psychedelic amphetamines. a-MT, DOM, DOB, DOI, DOC etc. They last most of a day.
>>
>>139362916
He never killed anyone did he?

He always just seemed like a wierdo that everyone tried to slander
>>
>>139373495
Exploring outer space is a meme to have the goys look outward instead of focusing inward and strengthening their bond with the earth.
>>
>>139373356
>90k dollars in debt from buying league of legends and steam trash.

what the actual fuck
>>
File: 1500891584608.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500891584608.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>139374177
this leaf gets it
>>
>>139360062
He never killed anybody. Is there anything but the word of murderers tying him to anything?
>>
>>139374262
I cant think of a more innocent way to totally fuck your life up than this. The retard tried to virtue signal to me that hes friends with a muslim in antifa. Canadians are useless faggots. I fucking hate it here. He is trying to keep up with the jones'. Buying every new console, every shitty new game, every VR headset. Depressed people always try to buy their way out of it. He moved to a big city and is surrounded by homosexuals and thinks hes living high on the hog. I cant wait till he loses his job and the interest rates are increased and I get to sit back and laugh in his stupid face.
>>
>>139363238
They say that the eyes of a man are the windows to his soul.

His eyes man shit.
>>
>>139360062
My dad used to party with The Beach Boys, and saw Charles Manson at one of the get togethers, pretty wild
>>
>>139362916
He never killed associates from that pedophile kike polanski.

Get fucked.
>>
He was and remains nothing but white trash, and his followers were white trash.

Lower class whites are the same as niggers or worse.
>>
Styx made some decent Videos on the subject:

2 old ones (part1 and 2):

https://youtu.be/aWsZUc9iKT4
https://youtu.be/Hry5bwnU6ic

And a newer one:
https://youtu.be/8d74SEDaPAc

Guy was innocent.
>>
Are there any good biographies of Manson, be they books, webpages, or documentaries? I would love some more unbiased information about this fella.
>>
>>139368542
Anon, you actually sound a little like Charlie. Your choice of words etc. Maybe you're on the same wavelength as him.
>>
File: 1503916999865.png (2MB, 1089x4677px) Image search: [Google]
1503916999865.png
2MB, 1089x4677px
>>139370602
ty for writing this, i get a glimpse of hope everytime i see not everyone is short minded and able to see past the bullshit like yourself.

pic unrelated
>>
>>139369252
Despite spending most of his time in solitary or in the 'special' wing
>>
>>139374904
You're a dickweed
>>
>>139374904
dont be a piece of shit
>>
>>139370190
You sound a lot like me leaf.

Cheers
>>
>only difference between Manson and Deep State was Manson thought it was a hell of a lot funnier to publicly brag about what evil sociopath fucks the people running this shitshow of a planet really are

Deep State doesn't like attentionwhores. He'd probably be a 30-year career senator or a rock star if he had just stayed quiet.
>>
>>139360561
>he's a god damn genius. just watch those interviews with him after he was incarcerated.
this is a stretch. he reaches higher tier clarity about 2/10 times. that being said, you have to assume he's also heavily medicated ever since being incarcerated, because of how he communicates.

guy has a near-dysfunctional but intriguing brain.
>>
>>139377389

Oop, I hadn't gotten this far...
>139376089
>>
>>139378679
I have been preaching about personal responsibility to him for years. The guy has literally never held his earned money before. Its all through debit. You can only be so nice for so long before you just say fuck it and turn full heel.
>>
>>139362688
that one and his discussion of why he does what he does concerning the environment and the reasoning for his swastika are interesting as well.
>>
>>139360062
reminder that lsd-25 can be used for great good
>>
>>139370575
IM BEHIND SEVEN PROXIES YOU RETARD ITS OK
>>
>>139360062
>the people he killed were close relatives of people who ended up being outed as child rapists.

But, anon . Manson didn't kill those people. He is an innocent pasty. He is a martyr for roasties not being accountable for anything.
>>
>>139360062
Fuck, I thought it was Robin Williams from the thumbnail, fuck this.
>>
>>139367292
nah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYia1_5rAQ
>>
File: Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg (757KB, 2026x3186px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg
757KB, 2026x3186px
Similar tragedy pic related
>>
>>139373031

I did think that from the catalog thumbnail
>>
>>139361779
>Sharon Tate
>Jew whore
>white
Okay bud
>>
File: Charlie Hand Sign again.png (268KB, 316x383px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Hand Sign again.png
268KB, 316x383px
Roman Polanski was making underage porn using street kids.
>>
>>139363487
>ropefield
Fucking dying
>>
>>139374177
Woah I wasn't ready for this redpill
>>
File: 1502569425902m.jpg (125KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502569425902m.jpg
125KB, 712x1024px
>>139362916
>Edgelord
>>
>>139377389
http://www.mansonblog.com/
>>
>>139373035

DO_ substituted amphetamines are more likely what you got your hands on. Still not much fun.
>>
>>139377765
Who are the Rothchilds? What significance do they have? Just a question, not mad or anything, just don't get it.
>>
>>139384877

It means "son of Roth"

The guy who invented the IRA to get the Irish out of Ireland
>>
>>139360062
So this is what becomes of the alt right. Sad.
>>
>>139374177
blyat
>>
>>139385004
>The guy who invented the IRA to get the Irish out of Ireland
multiple levels of wat
>>
>>139386547

From 1673 to 1722 Roth's IRA was responsible for several notable low orbital bombing campaigns on the English monarchy.
>>
>>139360062

he's the only reason I'm proud to be from kentucky
>>
>>139384265
>http://www.mansonblog.com/
Hey, thank you very much.
>>
>>139360062
Reminder that he never actually killed anybody (he convinced other people to kill), so why is he spending life in prison?
>>
>>139362916
Man, spend like an hour and find out for yourself.
https://youtu.be/HOTnvPE_LMY
>>
>>139387490

Irrespective of how I feel about Chuck Mansion, you're basically arguing that the RICO act is unethical/groundless. Do you really want rich, sweaty Italians walking around selling your daughter bath tub gin?
>>
>>139362557

class
>>
>>139360062
he's like if uncle ted fucked
>>
>>139360062
All hail Son of Man.
>>
>>139387860
That's not at all what I'm arguing.
>>
>>139360561
His Geraldo interview is fucking alpha as fuck.
>>
>>139362916
listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcNyXSxrUR0
>>
>>139388192

How is your argument different from organized crime's traditional liability-shifting hierarchy that the RICO act was designed to challenge. What's the difference between Al Criminalino allegedly ordering a hit and Charlie Manson allegedly planning a murder
>>
daily reminder he is now married
>>
>>139360172
summerfag
>>
this nigga is interesting as fuck
the whole thing is real cool, living out in death valley with lots of 5/10 girls blowing you all day and bringing you food from the trash
>>
ITT: no such thing as conspirator to murder.
>>
>>139389263
Because I'm talking specifically about Charles Manson, and his exact circumstances.
There's a difference between organizing a hit on people (Al Criminalino), and inspiring someone to do it, based off their thoughts.
Someone else took it upon themselves to do it.
It's the same principle behind not blaming celebrities for whatever fucked up shit their fans do. You don't blame Justin Trude-I mean Bieber if his fans cut themselves, you think "wow, what fucked up fans"

This is my understanding, at least. If you know more, please share.
>>
>>139390374

I wouldn't call that an understanding at all. It's closer to gymnastics.
>>
File: 1500051119207.jpg (52KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
1500051119207.jpg
52KB, 679x516px
>>139390884
>>
File: IMG_8604.gif (2MB, 301x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8604.gif
2MB, 301x200px
>>139362688
>>
File: voodooeyes.jpg (120KB, 687x525px) Image search: [Google]
voodooeyes.jpg
120KB, 687x525px
mfw I start to realize all the "evil" people in the world are really our heroes.
>>
>>139366215
kek

the man the legend
>>
>>139367671
those remind me of lemurian cave paintings, holly fuck charlie is woke as fuck.
>>
>>139386732
>roths ira
10/10
>>
>>139391149

Your refutation was grounded in a fairly limited and very convenient understanding of the Manson case, if we're just going to piss back and forth with you desperately jumping through hoops to save face, I'll spare the effort and give you the gold now.
>>
>>139392878
I laid out the Manson case as I know it. And as I said, if you know otherwise, do tell. It's then perceived as mental gymnastics by you, to which I replied (through meme), "why? Refute it instead of not my argument, but myself."
>>
>>139393649
Didn't proofread before sending, my bad.
>Refute it instead of attacking not my argument, but myself.
>>
atwa.
>>
Manson had inside knowledge. Everything he said should be taken seriously.
>>
>>139393649

That's funny, where did you do any of that?

Here?

>>139387490

Here?

>>139390374

Bring me up to speed, because you've been tweaking your words as you go to distance yourself from scrutiny.
>>
>>139394226
Second linked post contains most of what I've heard about the case, first linked post is a little more.
You forgot >>139391149 , which contains the the remainder of what I said here >>139393649
>>
He also single-handedly killed the hippie left movement and he did it on purpose.
>>
>>139394587

There's nothing to refute; you still haven't explained how it's morally different to compel someone to commit murder using ideology rather than money or physical coercion. You're just folding your arms up and saying that the burden of proof is on me some how.
>>
>>139360062
Make him the voice of the alt-right them, I dare you.
>>
>>139368828
Wow I relate to this so hard.
>>
>>139360062
RIP Robin Williams.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.