[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day of uni >walk into my first Comp Sci class >professor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3509.jpg (19KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3509.jpg
19KB, 229x220px
>first day of uni
>walk into my first Comp Sci class
>professor spends the first 15 minutes making us write our name and preferred pronouns on a piece of paper
>while going over the syllabus he basically implied he'll be more lenient while grading the women and minorities in the class
>meanwhile the girl sitting next to me was dicking around on Twitter the entire class and kept interrupting me to ask what we should be doing
>>
>>139359695
You should know better than to go to university. How new are you?
>>
>>139359695
lol hope you didn't get a loan
>>
>first day of private uni
>Meet group of aryan superman
>conversation starts of with small talk
>asks why I chose this school oshit.jpg
>autistically say that I didn't want to be around blue haired beasty feminists and commies
>Aryan supermen all say communism doesn't work and they chose the school for same reason.
>go to gym later that day with them
>>
Hang in there bro. We have to be better than them. You keep doing what you do at university. Help change the system by being a good man and educating yourself. I myself am not too sharp, so I do not think university is a good match. You though are the future and with God's help we can change the morally, ethically, and socially bankrupt system.
>>
File: descartes.jpg (95KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
95KB, 1031x860px
>>139359695
>kept interrupting me to ask what we should be doing
>first day of uni
>>
>>139361214
And then you sucked eachother off in the shower.

Joke aside this is what happened to be but at a public technical school in sweden.
>>
No one gives a fuck about grades, bro.
These women will drop out within a semester or two
>>
>>139361401

Bags packed....flat in flames...no one but your "self" to blame.
>>
>>139359695
Damn that's shitty. My first comp sci class was much better. The professor was basically a dick to everyone and let everyone know that's how he'll be for the whole semester.

It was a good class and I passed with an A. I will definitely by taking his higher-level junior and senior classes.
>>
>>139361553
This
Almost 90% of the women in any of my stem classes drop out in the first half. The ones that stay are usually asians.
>>
>>139361329
give her the descartes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.