[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh god I'm starting my first day of college after 3 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1503762482563.jpg (608KB, 1768x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1503762482563.jpg
608KB, 1768x2500px
Oh god I'm starting my first day of college
after 3 years in the (((military))) and they're already talking about pro-nouns and shit. Send help.
>>
>>139355448
LOL! Epic post bro. Simply. Epaaac. First you should hit em with a classic meme, try to think of it like scouting out enemy positions, gauge your enemy's strength by probing, then ramp it up to some next level shit, LOL, sorry I lol'd, anyway hit em with some next level meme shit, think of it like breaking down an opponent's fortification's with artillery, just bombard them with highly effective memes, that'll obliterate them, but you aren't finished, leave one DANK meme right on the center of their grave, think of it like planting your flag after the battle, so that the land you fought for is not just won, but yours, and once they stink of the memeness they won't be troboobaling you anymore my friend
>>
File: IMG_0494.jpg (119KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
119KB, 450x300px
>>139356914
Wut
>>
File: IMG_6549.jpg (139KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6549.jpg
139KB, 724x1024px
>>139355448
I hope the degree you're going for is worth it. Bonus points for finishing inside the course instructor.
>>
>>139355448
Don't be a retard. Gi bill will pay you to join an apprenticeship. You get your normal paycheck + bah. You will be rolling in cash and be working in a red pill industry. Don't fall for Jewish tricks
>>
>>139356914
DANKIEST OF THE DANK
>>
Sam is that you
>>
hahah you paid money to be brainwashed.
I guess it figures since you also dumb enough to join the military
>>
>>139355448
Unless you have a very good argument prepared don't attack the professor, they'll just rake you over the coals for defying their authority.

Grab lunch or coffee with your classmates during breaks and provide anecdotes about your experiences. Build up allies and friends and demonstrate your perspective. When you feel that enough people have your back start questioning your professor.

Also, get straight A's and ace all of your assignments. Don't go on the offensive until after you have a 100 on your midterm exam, that way the prof will have to regard you as a good student/intelligent.
>>
>>139357901
Actually the new gi bill specifically removed the paying for trade or apprenticeships. You can only attend colleges and universities unless you choose the old gi bill when you were in boot camp and it's kinda rough when the new one is worth more and gives you a better stipend. Kinda sucks but the academic left beat us there.
>>
File: GI Bill.jpg (104KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
GI Bill.jpg
104KB, 720x552px
>>139358823
I think you are wrong anon.

https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/onthejob_apprenticeship.asp

you can use the new GI Bill for appreticeships
>>
I just got out too anon, spent 2 years in Asia and the last 3 in the middle east.
I don't think i could do a brick and mortar school, so i got a job. Good Luck!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.