[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.indy100.com/article/you ng-woman-sabrina-gonzale

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: sabrina1-e1452880484680.jpg (62KB, 800x438px) Image search: [Google]
sabrina1-e1452880484680.jpg
62KB, 800x438px
https://www.indy100.com/article/young-woman-sabrina-gonzalez-pasterski-physicists-albert-einstein-stephen-hawking-harvard-university-7914441?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100
men btfo, how will men ever recover?
>>
>>139348777
Am supposed to be impressed that some nobody from an unknown blog site tries to pump the tires of another nobody. Is this supposed to mean something to me in your opinion.
>>
>>139348918
ur just jealous of this strong idenpendent woman, man
>>
>>139348918
also this strong indenepedent woman has done more then u will ever do in ur entire life, man
>>
>>139349003
I haven't even read the story and I won't be until you archive it, but seeing that link you gave me is enough, it is literally made by some wannabe journo who tries to somehow associate a young woman with albert einstein, stephen hawking and harvard university.
>>
Wtf I'm attracted to women now
>>
Yeah, none of the once prestigious colleges impress me anymore. It's nothing but political correctness and pandering to mental illness.

Harvard is even getting sued for denying white people just because they're white. For the first time, whites will be a minority at Harvard.
>>
>>139349313
Stop replying to shit posters, you can't argue autism.
>>
File: 6FD6C90.jpg (53KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6FD6C90.jpg
53KB, 1024x768px
>>139348777
... what a shitty puff piece of an article.

So she's into astrophysics and cosmology and had a good GPA. I know several women in that field, it's rare but not unheard of.

Call me back when she actually discovers something significant. Until then she's no better than any other science/engineering chick.
>>
From the pic and article name from the link I remember this bitch being made out to be some sort of super-smart-bitch when in reality she can just do some math on the level her colleagues can also probably do. Amazing. 10/10, best game of the year.

I am a literal nobody and the work I do is already in millions of devices worldwide making a tiny part of someone's life a bit better.
>>
>>139349708
>>139349639
>>139349565
>>139349491
>>139349313
YOU ARE ALL JUST SEXIST PIECES OF SHIT MEN FUCK YOU JEALOUS PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: 1478469316484.jpg (136KB, 1080x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1478469316484.jpg
136KB, 1080x1351px
>>139349708
really what she's good at is self-promotion via blogging and social media. And she's hispanic and reasonably good looking. Girl who can do calculus, writes a blog, half-spic, and does the "I'm a tough feminist grrrrl" routine? No wonder the media is all over her

Being a cheerleader isn't difficult. Like I said, I'll be impressed when she actually does something significant
>>
File: blackhole-lead[1].jpg (142KB, 630x468px) Image search: [Google]
blackhole-lead[1].jpg
142KB, 630x468px
>>139348777
Daily reminder that human intelligence in the next 10 years become irrelevant. Technological singularity can't come soon enough.
>>
>>139351962
said the obsolete sexist MAN
>>
Name one way she has improved the world. just one
>>
Reminder that the Scientific Establishment is setup to fail and Quantum Mechanics doesn't exist. (and no you don't know how a fucking transistor works and it has nothing to do with Quantum Mechanics)
>>
>>139350072
I like boobies
>>
>>139348777
Why is she the next Einstein? Is she working some dead-end job while reformulating the laws of physics as we know them? Or is she just not obese and has an IQ over 110?
>>
nepopportunistic cunt.... where's the completed Grand Unified Theory?
>>
>>139354615
sexist pig
>>
>>139354615
>>139354634
http://milesmathis.com/
>>
>>139348777
>young-woman-sabrina-gonzalez-pasterski-physicists-albert-einstein-stephen-hawking-harvard-university
dat not clickbait title
>>
It must infuriate the handful of intelligent women that even given their intellect, the greatest contribution to humanity they can give is still birthing the next generation. She's never going to be the next Einstein, and it's absurd we'd entertain the thought.
>>
>>139356426
>This falsifies Einstein's postulate that any object can claim it is at rest. An object that is seeing shifted light is not at rest relative to that light, and that object cannot claim it is at rest. A device measuring lightning strikes cannot claim it is at rest unless it is receiving unshifted light from both strikes. This means that there is a privileged system, regarding measurement of those two strikes.
From http://milesmathis.com/ether.html

This doesn't make sense. Obviously one can choose any frame and declare it privileged. I don't think anyone has ever disputed this. The problem is why should we consider the light source itself at rest? Why should we not consider ourselves at rest and the light moving? Her argument literally does not address this. I agree with her that if we know what wavelength of light would be emitted in a rest frame and if we can measure shifts accurately enough we can use this information to define "simultaneity" but this does not create privileged reference frames. It may create some preferred reference frames and I have no opinion on this but it definitely does not create privileged reference frames.
>>
>>139359685
He is a guy not the dumb bitch in the OP.

I am also not familiar with the ether article and its at best on the speculative side.
Also the logic can get hard to follow and unlike spoonfeed science you actually have rigorously follow it to get anything out of it.
I suggest actually taking notes and diagrams to "get it".

The real meat is in the Charge Field that replaces Quantum Mechanics.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.