[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the entire northern area of earth will freeze to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 12391.jpg (43KB, 634x316px) Image search: [Google]
12391.jpg
43KB, 634x316px
Reminder that the entire northern area of earth will freeze to death in the next ice age and we can do nothing about it.

It can start 1000 years later or it can start next year.
>>
>>139345681
nice. hope we can get the mammoth back by then
>>
>>139345681
Freeze the whole thing, whites will be fine. Niggers can't in2 cold.
>>
>>139345681
Hey at least it takes Canada
>>
File: Winterchan.jpg (170KB, 1383x864px) Image search: [Google]
Winterchan.jpg
170KB, 1383x864px
>>139345681

Praise be to Winterchan
>>
>>139345681
inb4battlefield2142
>>
File: CzBmF8ZWgAQqHy-.jpg (150KB, 1200x495px) Image search: [Google]
CzBmF8ZWgAQqHy-.jpg
150KB, 1200x495px
And from the new ice age, Finno-Ugric Caliphate will raise again from the dusts of the old and crush every worthless sub human in our way.
We will ride with the giant flying squirrels to battle and our shamans will freeze all indo-european cucks to ice.

We are coming, fear the children of the forest...
>>
File: IMG_0807.jpg (95KB, 577x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
95KB, 577x438px
reminder that i will be very ded by then
>>
>>139347113
I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN!
>>
>>139345681
Please be next year
>>139347113
I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN
>>
>>139345681
All of the niggers would leave/die, all of (((them))) would leave/die, and the traitorous liberals would leave/die. Only the stronkest of the stronk whites survive. I feel like an ice age would be a good get for us
>>
Well at least England will be ok, and all the Muslims and likes won't be used to the cold and will freeze to death, so I'm happy
>>
>it can start next year
ice ages are a gradual process having to do with the wobble of the earth's axis, and we know when the next one will peak(about ten thousands years from now)
>>
>>139345681
>tfw manmade global warming is real and actually a good thing and (((they))) are trying to stop it so all whites/asians freeze to death
>>
good. barely any niggers north of the 45th parallel as it is, make it even colder and there will be zero
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.