[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to Europe >Sleep in hostels >Mention i'm canadian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: hoodie-canada-pepe.jpg (9KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
hoodie-canada-pepe.jpg
9KB, 250x248px
>Go to Europe
>Sleep in hostels
>Mention i'm canadian to people I meet there
>Say they're glad to finally meet a real canadian
>Last ''canadians'' they met were rude and vulgar indians

My nation isnt one anymore...
>>
>>139329705
>Go to Europe
>Mention i'm australian because europeans constantly ask the same stupid small talk questions
>"You don't look Australian! We were expecting someone tall and blond"
>tell them I wasn't expecting holland to be 90% white but still covered in mosques
>>
>>139329705
I used to like Canadians before I came to /pol/, I now hate them.
>>
File: Oregon tour from Vancouver.png (581KB, 959x1829px) Image search: [Google]
Oregon tour from Vancouver.png
581KB, 959x1829px
>>139329705
Pic very much related.
>>
>>139329996
Aussies are just too weird for us. And yes please remove kebab, however even they are growing tall here...
>>
>>139330110
Glad we wouldn't have that shit in Québec due to language laws...
>>
File: innocent.png (483KB, 525x383px) Image search: [Google]
innocent.png
483KB, 525x383px
>>139330161
What are you talking about cunt? There is nothing weird about us.
>>
File: Nosacrificetoogreat.jpg (44KB, 250x367px) Image search: [Google]
Nosacrificetoogreat.jpg
44KB, 250x367px
>>139330017
/pol/ ruins people's brains.
>>
>>139330110
Outside of pricing us out of our own cities the chinese aren't that bad, at least its also too expensive for somalis. BC will be a chinese colony while the east is overrun by muslims.
>>
>>139329996
Jej nice m8
>>139330161
I've heard Amsterdam has gotten pretty shit. Cab you recommend any other good cities?
>>
>>139329996
>>139330161
>>139330689
That's because the dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on /pol/ they are angry at America or Brazil. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, Brazil, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British and French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.
>>
File: mr and mrs trudeau.jpg (734KB, 1360x1666px) Image search: [Google]
mr and mrs trudeau.jpg
734KB, 1360x1666px
>>139329705

Lies. Some random Canadian tourists came to my door once asking where their friends house was. All white guys, distinct Canadian accents and impeccable manners passed down from your British heritage. The nation lives, for now.
>>
>>139331523
>The nation lives, for now.

you some kind of weird lebbo or what?
>>
>>139330918
>That's because the dutch are the saltiest people on earth

grachtsmoffe
>>
>>139329705
>Last ''canadians'' they met were rude and vulgar indians

Sounds like aus.
>>
File: picture.jpg (113KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
113KB, 600x676px
>>139329705
>rude and vulgar indians
>Indians
They weren't in Canada long enough.

>>139330017
Canada isn't /pol/'s Canada and we do have the best PM.
>>
>>139330689
Utrecht is great for international tourists. It's like Amsterdam but feels less "forced". Would recommend Bakkerij Mario.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.