[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"And your grandkids are gonna be.. oh what's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fat.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>"And your grandkids are gonna be.. oh what's the word.."
>pulls out gun and shoots her in the stomach
>"Oh yes, non existent."
>aims the gun for her temple
>"Reflect on your pathetic life."
>sighs
>"Was it too much to let us have ONE fucking thing to ourselves?"
>puts the gun in her quivering mouth and whispers into her ear
>"All this madness could have been prevented if you hadn't taken our video games."
>BANG
>>
boi.
>>
>>139329646
Guns are bad
>>
>>139329646
>LOL your grandkids are gonna be brown
OVER MY DEAD BODY BITCH.
>>
nice larp you sound like a genuinely interesting and relatable person to be around

I hope to have as many friends as you one day
>>
>>139329646
you should be an author for a living, anon
>>
>>139330081

Fuck off antifaggot
>>
File: 1402933368387.gif (352KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
1402933368387.gif
352KB, 256x144px
>>139329646
>>
>>139329646
Stormfront plz leave.
>>
>>139329646
I raised my 3 daughters right. The oldest went off to the intersection if France, Germany, and Switzerland. She found Blood as Pure as ours, married , and has born me the Finest Grandson one could imagine, perfect in every miniscule detail, a face that could Grace the Holiest Chapels in Christondem. A stick in thine eye, Harlot!
>>
>>139330200
I highly recommend you increase you Literary Knowledge. Try starting with Rudyard Kipling; When the Saxon Began to Hate. We didnt Start the Fire.
>>
>>139329646
Hmm she obviously thinks that brown grandkids are a punishment instead of a blessing
>>
>>139330806
Under Rated Post of the Century.
>>
>>139329646
>nothing personnel kid
>>
>>139329646
Nothing personal kid.
>>
Remember that whenever some leftshit uses this talking point, really all they are saying is "LOL I'm tired of pubic utilities, technology and medicine. I want to live in a violent ghetto!"

Another thing these dumb retards don't seem to grasp is that becoming a minority is not the same as going extinct. There'll still be whites living in prosperous little enclaves while the brown hordes scramble in the dirt wondering why everything went to shit. Mudsharks like her are soulless and will eventually realise their mistake when they're left with 4 half breed kids and no father.
>>
>>139329646
So poetic
>>
>>139329646
they can have the uglies senpai squad
>>
>>139329646
Pshht nothin personnel, kid.
>>
File: lJXT-_dQSTa1Hm29j9bMxw_r.jpg (114KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
lJXT-_dQSTa1Hm29j9bMxw_r.jpg
114KB, 750x537px
>>139329646
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.