[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stroll into my local leftist bookstore >looking to pick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: medubwuv9jdy.jpg (26KB, 423x268px) Image search: [Google]
medubwuv9jdy.jpg
26KB, 423x268px
>stroll into my local leftist bookstore
>looking to pick up a copy of Theory de la Sujet
>grab the book and take it to the charming maiden at the register
>"Pardon me, milady...but could you ring me up? A shame I don't have your number or I'd ring you up instead..."
>she giggles and takes the book, blushing as her fingers brush mine due to my fingerless work gloves, which I wear because I am of the revolutionary class
>her eyes widen as she reads the book's title
>"Wow, I've never seen anyone buy this before! You must have special taste!"
>I smile and ready a witty response when suddenly a voice rings out from behind
>"Hahaha look at what this structuralist dinosaur is buying! That's not potato book! LARP somewhere else, tankie"
>I quickly turn around, my cloak billowing behind me, to discern the source of the rude outburst
>generic potato fascist caricature with a Dolce&Gabbana cap and "the guy that stole your girl by playing hot potato lascivisciously" turtleneck is standing there guffawing
>"Excuse me sir...you may disparage my person if you wish, but it is untoward to swear in front of a lady."
>"Fuck you, class-reductionist!"
>I smile quietly and tip my fedora low across my eyes, concealing them
>"As you wish..."
>I quickly swing my labour-calloused, proletarian fist into his kneecap before he can react
>he bellows idealinguistically and charges forward, impetuous as to how that also benefits capital
>I expertly sidestep him and the cashier screams as he crashes into the counter
>I draw my Marxist razor and mutter a quiet prayer to Zermelo-Frankel as I drive it deep into his back
>"...requiescat in pace..."
>As I clean my mathematical blade the girl walks out from behind the counter, twirling her hair with her fingers
>"So...maybe you'd like to come over to my place to play that game sometime...?
>"No thanks, milady, it's only single player. Besides..."
>I sheath my blade
>"You're not my type."
>skate away on my Heelys
>>
File: 1503087737778.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
1503087737778.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>139324832
>LARP flag
>Communist filth
>>
File: 1483411803429.gif (499KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1483411803429.gif
499KB, 500x460px
>>139324832
>>
>>139324832
Thingsthatneverhappened.jpg
>>
>>139325061
Typical commie
>>
File: 1468827665292.png (296KB, 749x718px) Image search: [Google]
1468827665292.png
296KB, 749x718px
>>139324832
>skate away on my Heelys
>>
>>139324832
>"Wow, I've never seen anyone buy this before! You must have special taste!"
>buy

What a bourgeoisie pig, you dodged a bullet.
>>
File: ALT-WHITE.jpg (483KB, 1925x1488px) Image search: [Google]
ALT-WHITE.jpg
483KB, 1925x1488px
alt+white
>>
File: AAqeowK.jpg (579KB, 2584x1664px) Image search: [Google]
AAqeowK.jpg
579KB, 2584x1664px
>>139324832
Pic is fake. OP is gay. Cool story bro. Pence 2017.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.