[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on this??? linking Spencer, white identity t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: feelsbadherrman.jpg (11KB, 158x196px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadherrman.jpg
11KB, 158x196px
Honest thoughts on this??? linking Spencer, white identity to zionism haha.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/08/25/anti-israel-extremists-target-adl-in-new-online-campaign-equating-zionism-with-racism/
>>
good or bad?
>>
Anti-Israel Extremists Target ADL in New Online Campaign Equating Zionism With Racism

White supremacist Richard Spencer speaking on Israel’s Channel 2 after the far-right’s violent demonstration in Charlottesville earlier this month. Photo: Screenshot.

The Anti-Defamation League’s current counter-offensive against the US far-right is facing a coordinated campaign of online “trolling” from BDS activists pushing the message that Zionism is akin to “white nationalism,” an ADL official told The Algemeiner on Friday.

The campaign began on August 17 — five days after a violent show of force by ultra right-wing groups in Charlottesville, Virginia — when a staff member of “Jewish Voice for Peace,” an extremist organization whose goal is the dismantlement of the State of Israel, penned a veiled endorsement of white nationalist Richard Spencer in The Forward newspaper.
>>
>>139316695

But their right. White nationalism in 14 words

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Zionism in 14 words "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for jewish children"

There is no difference other than race

Spencer once called a rabbi out on his bullshit when he denied it.

http://mondoweiss.net/2016/12/losing-debate-israel/

>“My tradition teaches a message of radical inclusion and love,” Rosenberg said, in a video picked up by the Forward, and posted by the campus newspaper The Eagle. “Will you sit down and learn Torah with me, and learn love?”
>Spencer gracefully declined the offer to pray, but in return offered an appraisal of Judaism and Zionism that literally left the rabbi speechless. Spencer actually blew Rosenberg’s pink balloon, and Rosenberg didn’t know what to do. Here is what Spencer said:
>“Do you really want radical inclusion into the State of Israel?” Spencer said. “And by that I mean radical inclusion. Maybe all of the Middle East could go move in to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Would you really want that?”
>>
>>139316695
That's nothing new. Zionism was racism by UN standards (mostly supported by the soviets) . Ironically when the cccp collapsed they removed it.
>>
>>139316959
torah < talmud.
>>
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
>>139316695
check out Jon de Nugent's page, he just got a dossier outing Spencer as a plant, allegedly. Either way, Spencer is old money and not to be trusted.

moreover, there is the religious issue, they all appear to be linked to the child sacrifice cult, check out the first link on this page. http://wp.me/p6Z1Xb-4Y1
>>
>>139317088
Source was resolution UN 3379 btw.
>>
>>139317248
You can't fight a war without money. You don't win a civil war without elites somewhere supporting you. I'm fine with the WASPs siding with White nationalism for their own monetary gain. No need to trust them, just an alliance of mutual benefit. They have less competition (Jews) and I get to have good upstanding neighbors who aren't up until 3 am listening to rave music and doing heroine. Win win.
>>
he's right though
he's saying it because the jews have no response to it, you should notice they all got pissy on twitter after he said it
>>
>>139317154
I like this approach.
>>
>>139318882
why do they get to have an ethnostate with borders and no one else does? exactly
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.