[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess im a newfag, come here sometimes but mainly go to /v/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1503888783724.jpg (184KB, 729x648px) Image search: [Google]
1503888783724.jpg
184KB, 729x648px
I guess im a newfag, come here sometimes but mainly go to /v/. But ive noticed lately that they are very communistic and liberal leaning, like to dangerous levels. Im getting tired of the rhetoric and ways of thinking from liberals, basically.

My question is, how do you guys see things like this and manage to keep the will/hope strong? I get so depressed seeing that theres jews and niggers actively trying to end us and yet all 99% of whites do is vote, cheer, celebrate it...
>>
>>139312944
Just join the Nazis yo
>>
>>139313398
But nazis are bad

Isnt there some rebranding they can go under?
>>
>>139313809
Not really, even normal people get labeled as Nazis by the media if the hold an unapproved belief. You could try being a normal right wing person, but you'll get labeled a Nazi sooner or later either way.
>>
>>139313976
Well then that goes back to my first post...

How do you keep the willpower going even when seemingly everyone is against you and wants you dead? I thought with all the HAPPENINGS and the civil war era statues being pulled down recently, right wingers would start getting aggressive and attacking liberals back but everyone just passively lets it all happen
>>
>>139314222
Because there's other Nazis that want you alive. Attacking people probably isn't the right way to go. We're trying to win people over to a better ideology to improve the lives of everyone. Hurting people doesn't really help that.
>>
>>139314549
I dont want everyones lives to improve. Because they will turn against us and try to drag us all down into another civil war like they are now. Call me childish but really, killing off all the liberals would end all problems and ensure stability for generations to come. Im a newfag but in high school i was bullied by these 2 cucks for a few months until i finally snapped when one took my sandwich and threw it at my head. I grabbed ones neck and smashed it against a desk, tripped the other one, and dropped over his stomach with my elbow. Yeah i got suspended and a stain on my record, but i was never bullied again. Violence is ultimately the answer, as long as its not senseless violence. But thats exactly what liberals are doing
>>
lurk and post again in 2 years.
>>
>>139314973
Every ideology has the potential to be corrupted though. Center Left Dems (the ones who haven't already defected to the Repubs/Third Party/etc) have to deal with the terminal corruption of their own party (Antifa, far left extremism, etc) just as Repubs have to deal with RINOs and the McCains and McConnels of the world.

The only way a better future can be built is if we make the conscious choice to be better people; without that as a foundation no party or movement can survive without being corrupted.

Violence is easy, and when it happens it discredits the Alt Left just as much as it does the New Right (Alt-Lite/T_D/Reformist Repubs/Not RINOs/etc)
>>
>>139315575
I agree on the level of reason, that we should follow it and that both sides are guilty of terrible things. I have nothing against the average person. Today i helped an old black man put the food in his cart on the conveyor because he was clearly struggling and he thanked me dearly. I want there to be more good people, more acts of kindness, more reason but the liberals try to tear us all apart and ultimately at the end make us whites seem like we all share hitlers dna. Is there no breaking point to their madness and outbursts? Maybe there is a deeper layer to this all and i just need to >>139315187 but it just doesnt seem right to me that the liberals get to run around freely with no restraints and anyone who dares to oppose them is told to sit down like a cuck or gets arrested
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.