[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK - White Christian girl put into foster care with non-English

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1501793386999.jpg (94KB, 1204x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501793386999.jpg
94KB, 1204x960px
London's cucked saga continues as it spreads its ass ever more wide to accommodate Ahmed's cock.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/28/white-christian-girl-put-foster-care-non-english-speaking-muslim

>A white Christian girl was reportedly put into the care of a non-English speaking Muslim foster family where the mother wears a niqab.

>The child, aged five, who speaks English as her first language, has been looked after by two different Muslim households in the past six months. She was allegedly encouraged to learn Arabic in one household and was begging not to go back there because "they don't speak English", according to a confidential report from the local authority seen by the Times newspaper.

>She is said to have told her mother since the placement in Tower Hamlets, London, that "Christmas is stupid" and European women are "alcoholic".

>The girl was reportedly told to remove her Christian cross necklace and was not allowed to eat carbonara because it contained bacon.

>In one of the homes, the mother wore a niqab, while the in the other the mother wore a burka, both of which fully cover the face.

>The child and her carers have not been identified.

>Local authorities are supposed to consider religious, racial, cultural and linguistic background when making fostering decisions, under The Children Act 1989 which states the authority should "have regard to the different racial groups to which children within their area who are in need belong.”

>Tower Hamlets council have not said why the fostering decision was made.

>A spokesman for the council told the Telegraph: “We are unable to comment on individual cases or those that are subject to court proceedings.
>>
>>139312432
P A R T
A N D
R
C
E
L
>>
>>139312432
>Child abuse endorsed by Bongistan.
>>
>>139312432
Typical experience of a British person in 2027...

>it's 2027
>live in Londonistan
>Sharia law rules us
>non Muslims are second rate citizens and a minority now
>be me
>going to work as usual
>stopped by Sharia police
>"stop Kafir, you must pay tribute"
>bend over and take my trousers and pants down
>Ahmed fills me with his cock
>it only slightly hurts now but I've got used to it
>"OK Kafir, you've shown your respect, now be on your way, praise be to Allah and his prophet, peace be upon him"
>"y-yes glory to Allah"
>Ahmed slaps my ass laughing as I limp off
>finish work later
>on my way home
>see my 5 year old daughter being harassed by Sharia police outside my property
>"hey wait I've already paid tribute for my family today!"
>pushed to the ground by Ahmed and his goons
>"sorry Kafir but we're engaging in Jihad today so we can do what we want"
>Ahmed pulls my trousers and pants down and begins pounding away at my ass
>"ALLAH AKBAR"
>I whimper in pain
>my daughter is forced to watch as I swallow Muhammad's cock
>"daddy..."
>I slowly feel myself loosing consciousness as Ahmed pounds away at my ass and Muhammad forces his cock deeper into my throat...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.