[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1503870849491.png (1MB, 858x841px) Image search: [Google]
1503870849491.png
1MB, 858x841px
http://ew.com/movies/2017/08/26/gone-with-the-wind-theater-canceled-screening/

It's not going to stop. They're going to completely destroy western culture. This wouldn't be the first time in history that a fringe group has taken over a country and erased its history. What will you do to stop it? What can possibly done to stop this madness?
>>
>>139309210
That movie sucks, no one wants to see a cheating whore.
>>
1. Sort yourself out
2. Save up enough money that you're not fragile to SJW attacks on your income
3. Accumulate social power, either by getting into management in a corporation or getting elected to local political office (in this example, you'd want to be the manager of this theater)
4. Push policies that are sane and protect our heritage
5. Identify communist subversives in your organization
6. Ruin their careers and halt their agenda

That's basically it. If even 0.01% of America did this, we'd turn this shit around in 4 years.
>>
>>139309210

>They're going to completely destroy western culture.
>WHY DO I FALL FOR BAIT THREADS?! HELP ME!

OP, if you're serious and actually genuinely don't know: I could probably put "Western Civilization" on a 10Tb hard drive. Go buy one.
Western civilization's gonna be fine.
>>
File: 1388514843003.jpg (100KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1388514843003.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
>>139309744
>I could probably put "Western Civilization" on a 10Tb hard drive. Go buy one.
>Western civilization's gonna be fine.
You completely misunderstand "Western Civilization" if you think copies of its cultural artifacts are all it is. WC includes the institutions and memetic frameworks that allow "Westerners" to organize themselves peacefully and productively. It's not something you pull out of a book and just implement, it's a living system that exists in the relationships between Westerners.

Don't be flippant about this. It's a serious problem.
>>
>>139309330
Fuck off idiot. They already took everything you had, your art, your people, your normality, your aesthetic, your government, your lands, your morals and your media. Kill your fucking self.
>>
There's always been people who hate themselves and want to bring down society with them, it's just that now these people have incredible power through the internet to do things.

We need to figure out a way to disempower the nasty elements of society while keeping the good elements empowered.
>>
>>139310022

Sorry it took so long, I was replying in another thread. Anyway:
>It's not something you pull out of a book and just implement, it's a living system that exists in the relationships between Westerners
>not something you pull out of a book
>book
Some of us have the ability do do this stuff naturally. It's just charades when you boil it down. What "boil it down" remind me of? Alchemy. An instant reaction of awe from the crowd in this desolate wasteland. The old man pantomines next to the burning 55-gallon drum, much like C-3PO did for the Ewoks in Star Wars.

See how easy this is? We're gonna be fine.
>>
>>139311431
faggot
>>
File: AP02112306672.jpg (507KB, 2000x1591px) Image search: [Google]
AP02112306672.jpg
507KB, 2000x1591px
>>139309210
haha, it's like they don't even know anything, or watch anything they have an issue with. Like, I bet 90% of the people who wanted it not shown have not seen the movie. And the other 10% who have, and didn't want it shown don't know that the first black person, a woman, to win an Oscar, won it for her role in Gone With the Wind. Also, I fucking love this movie. I think movie wise it's one of the best depictions of the American South.
>>
>>139312077
Yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous. These people are insane and just lashing out at everything. They are incredibly dangerous if they remain unchecked. It's only going to get worse.
>>
>>139309210
Don't try to stop it. They're on a very slippery path, that leads to a rabbit hole they don't want to fall down, if they want to exist as a party or identity. They're destroying art, now they're banning movies, and we all knows what's next - book burning. They're literally larping Brave New World, 1984, and Farenheit 451 all at once, and it will be their doom. They are becoming the fascists they claim to be fighting. They are censorists. They spent their whole lives denouncing book banning, and now they're doing it. Their corruption is almost complete, they've lost the south, and they'll lose the north with banning and destroying art, movies, and books.

There's nothing better to make sure we enter another conservative, modern Victorian age, than creating an out of control, repugnant liberal hellhole. The pendulum WILL swing, and this will only make it swing harder.

The only issue is, as I see it, is whether it will be a Christian based Victorian age, or Muslim. Either way, it's coming. Might take another decade, but it's coming.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.