[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come i keep hearing and seeing shit about hurricane katrina

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: they sent 2 guys.png (391KB, 737x463px) Image search: [Google]
they sent 2 guys.png
391KB, 737x463px
how come i keep hearing and seeing shit about hurricane katrina right now instead of the actual hurricane that is currently happening? also, some people think that mexico sending people to help during a disaster means we should let them enter our country. also, people are using the current hurricane as proof that global warming exists. everyone keep in mind that we just went through the longest drought in recorded history of major hurricanes making landfall.
>>
>>139308263
>how come i keep hearing and seeing shit about hurricane katrina right now instead of the actual hurricane that is currently happening?
Lefties believe that Hurricane Katrina was botched by George Bush. Their media pushed the idea for years and years and their base believes it. They're really hoping for some errors they can pin on Trump to prove "he's incompetent," but so far he's done everything correct. So when you can't slam Trump for Harvey, you trot back out Katrina.

Protip: Bush didn't fuck up the Katrina response, Louisiana and their corrupt-as-fuck officials did.
>>
>>139308263
In communist line of thought, it is to never let a crisis go to waste.
>>
>>139308263
>katrina
Building confirmation bias so if anything is amiss Katrina is the first thing that comes to everyone's minds.
>>
NEVER FORGET that North Korea sent aid to the United States after Hurricane Katrina.
>>
>>139308938
>They're really hoping for some errors they can pin on Trump to prove "he's incompetent,"
that's interesting. wonder if there is some association psyops going on to link harvey with katrina? only thought of this just now. i was seriously just wondering why there was so much mention of katrina when this storm has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>139309165
>please have a source
>please have a source
>please have a source
>>
>>139309347
>why there was so much mention of katrina when this storm has nothing to do with it.
Same reason Senator Kennedy was calling the first gulf war a vietnam style "quagmire" after only a couple of years of trying to stabilize Iraq.

>TED KENNEDY: Secretary Rumsfeld, as you know, we are in serious trouble in Iraq, and this war has been consistently and grossly mismanaged, and we are now in a seemingly intractable quagmire. Our troops are dying, and there really is no end in sight.

What did Iraq have to do with Vietnam? Nothing, but it was a previous failure that people understood so it was important for leading democrats to tie any current activity to the previous failure. The parallels are important. Kennedy et al did not want Bush to be a successful wartime president. So they used the media to sour the public on Iraq as hard as they possibly could. Every democrat wants Trump to look like a failure no matter what the facts are, so they're desperate for any slip up in the response to Harvey. And even if they can't find one, they'll lie and make them up anyway. And if that doesn't work, they'll just talk about Katrina instead, trying to get normies to believe that "Harvey is Trump's Katrina."

It's sickening and crass, and it's what the left does year after year, generation after generation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.