[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else considering joining Antifa just so they can be niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1488304213810.jpg (64KB, 760x511px) Image search: [Google]
1488304213810.jpg
64KB, 760x511px
Anyone else considering joining Antifa just so they can be niggers and get away with it? Ever since I was a little boy, I've dreamed of behaving like a nigger. The way they just carelessly destroy anything that isn't there, the absolute lack of remorse, the complete feeling of intellectual superiority despite acting like literal chimps. It must feel amazing. But of course, I'm a good, law-abiding white male.

But now, it seems that whitey has been given the chance to chimp out and let our primal need to destroy come out. I think tomorrow I'm going to head down to the local college campus and try to find the Antifa fags and see if I can riot with them. I live a stone's throw away from Chicago so it shouldn't be hard.

Looking forward to vandalizing shit that people worked hard for! Hopefully they don't find out I'm actually a Nazi though lol
>>
Steal me some good shit op.
>>
Die
>>
>>139303593
lol.

You know how longtime /pol/ posters can (almost) always detect newcomers, primarily because of mannerisms and unfamiliarity with memes and conventions? The same applies to joining Antifa. You can't speak their language. Many people here THINK they can, but they can't. It's ~always~ used wrong, and it stands out.

But go ahead anyway, I'll have fun reading about a silly Nazi who thought he'd retry the infiltration attempts of the Ardennes Forest again, with similar results.
>>
>>139303593

Actually, this isn't an entirely bad idea SO LONG AS it's done only in shitty libfag cities like Berkeley where you'd just be doing our side a favor by smashing everything in sight.
>>
>>139303593
this is now a Penny's tits thread
>>
>>139304041
Should be pretty easy senpai, a lot of my friends are liberal cocksuckers. All I have to do is talk about deconstructing white privilege and call niggers PoC a lot
>>139304254
That's the plan, senpai.
>>
>>139304041

You never met a real enemy
>>
>>139304470
That's what all the retards think. Unless you've actually internalized your friends' arguments some, you won't be able to hold up the imitation. Just spouting the words and some word salad doesn't work with actual leftists.

I'm not on either side, mind you, I'm just commenting. I think all extremists are idiots.
>>
File: 1503563343334.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503563343334.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>>139303593
Yes. And "accidentally" attack other anti-fa for looking like Nazis
>>
I also have dreamed about being a nigger. I want EBT and where da white women at.
>>
>>139304678
This is extremely accurate. That guys description of what he would do is way more liberal than leftist.

And saying "both sides are bad, the truth is in the middle" is such a lazy and wrong take
>>
File: 1503026966451.jpg (46KB, 306x598px) Image search: [Google]
1503026966451.jpg
46KB, 306x598px
>>139303593
Traitor
https://twitter.com/EsemicolonR/status/901917394838441984
>>
>>139303593
Yes I've had this same thought too. It seems that white people are only allowed to get away with smashing shit up when they mask themselves as antifa.

I support you bro, and maybe I'll do the same one day.

Just make sure you smash the stuff of people who can afford it, like big businesses, etc.

>>139304041
>>139304678
He's not talking about arguing with these people, he's talking about grabbing a stick and smashing stuff with them.
>>
>>139304918
I'm a Luciferian, it's part and parcel of the mentality, not a choice of laziness. I detest mental laziness for its own sake. For those who take that path, I agree with you.
>>
>>139305121
you're a gay nigger lover
>>
>>139303593
I sometimes go to meetings, and since the leaders are always white I get them removed by saying they represent the privilege and status quo
>>
>>139306022
I really hope you're joking.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.