[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are whites shilling incest so hard now? Do you people really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170827-223622.jpg (322KB, 1079x1498px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170827-223622.jpg
322KB, 1079x1498px
Why are whites shilling incest so hard now? Do you people really have nothing left to do other than flaunt your moral bankruptcy?
>>
>>139300350
>(((whites))) are shilling incest
>>
>>139300656
Are kit harrington and emilia clarke suddenly Jews now
>>
>>139300350
I've been taking a lot of bait lately, im new and dont know what to do. You OP are a faggot though.
>>
>>139300865
Can you explain in succinct and logical terms why your people are trying to normalize your trailer park culture in our country?
>>
>>139300350
The show runners are Jews.

And they don't actually know they are related, the practice of targaryen incest is a hapsburg reference.

Other societies practiced incest far more than just writhin royal families
>>
>>139301052
This. Trailer Trash is trying to take over America
>>
when you're that hot it's legitimate
>>
>>139301083
Why are your people trying to push the backward traditions of your ancestors onto us? Are we really going to have to help you savages learn how to be civilized?
>>
>>139301119
Id take family fucking over people saying 'this' all day.
>>
>>139300804
(((Benioff))) and (((Weiss))) are
>>
>>139300804
Are kit harrington and emilia clarke suddenly the show producers and writers now?
>>
>>139300350
in a few generations time, when most of the population is caramel coloured, incest might become necessary for a select few to preserve the white race
>>
>>139301627
Why didn't they refuse the script, white trash apologist? Why are they taking part in this cultural terrorism?
>>
>>139300350
>now
Have you even been watching the show? The entire story literally began with incest in the very first episode.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.