[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friendly reminder: Drumpfags vote against their own best interests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5226.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5226.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
>>
>>139299374
Tsk tsk... please post this more. You clearly have a firm grasp on reality and need to educate us. Thankfully you have such capable means of portraying such a thought provoking and real life message... Tell your professor that u did good today, and that you will apologize extra hard for being white tomorrow.
>>
>Not buying your own healthcare
>Not understanding trickle down economics

My father owns a small business. He went from an orphan at 13 in the bottom 10%. And worked his way through school and is now in the top middle class. You however have a shitty work ethic and want to steal is money because you are jealous that he is chad and you are not.

t. One of his 4 Aryan sons who will own the family business when my father retires soon.
>>
>>139299374
> affordable healthcare can only exist by levying taxes to fund non-bank financial institutions
>>
>>139299374
what a pathetic little brainless tranny
>>
>>139299374
you know democrat politicians are just as rich as the republican ones right? sage
>>
>>139299374
Oh...how affordable is the healthcare we have now? 400+/months and 5-7k deductibles before it even kicks in? A fine designed to target the fucking working class?

Fuck you fucking gimmedat niggers! fuck you from the bottom of my working class heart!

On a side not, when you collectivist come for me, you will get my answer in the form of bullets...a lot of them.

Fucking watanabe commies, bourgeois mother fuckers. I, and men like me, will stomp on your throat then line you against a wall.
>>
>>139302884
> right wing
> men

Lmao
>>
File: 1400979568530.gif (2MB, 250x178px) Image search: [Google]
1400979568530.gif
2MB, 250x178px
>>139302721
Exactly what point are you trying to make?
Of course they are all stinking rich but the difference is that trump is literally cutting healthcare, reducing taxes to the rich and cutting taxes to Corporate entities.
Healthcare would be totally affordable if it didn't cost the US government twice what it costs everywhere else in the world.
>>
File: 93 GORILLION_MRW.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
93 GORILLION_MRW.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>139299374
i love these threads
>>
>>139305224
Love you Obamaleaf! You are a hero
>>
>>139299374
I voted for trump because after the medicaid deduction and my 200 a pay period premium I took home 53% of my paycheck last week. Good luck building generational wealth when half of every dollar you make goes to insulin shots for pedro and asthma meds for la'tyronicia.
>>
>>139299374
does it blow your mind that someone might vote for the greater good even if it goes against their own personal interests?
>>
File: 1425163913629.jpg (125KB, 533x536px) Image search: [Google]
1425163913629.jpg
125KB, 533x536px
>>139305658
Please illuminate us with your selfness voting which literally only helps those already in power. I'm quivering with fucking anticipation.
>>
SHE WON
PERIOD
>>
>>139299374

When you say this OP, you do realize that you are conceding that Obamacare was a massive shit tier fucking failure right?

> Yes, it was, so we must now have a One-payer system!

No, no we should not. You people are delirious.
>>
>>139301726
Nice anecdotal "rags to riches" stories. Capitalism literally cannot support everyone "winning" like that though. It is mandatory for there to be losers.
Your father sounds like he is a very hard working man. He is also a very LUCKY man too.
>>
>>139306033
>those already in power
Ah, that must be why the media and much of the state has been against him every step of the way. You wear your mediocre intelligence on your sleeve.
>>
>>139305436
wow thx bro
>>
File: impotent-rage.jpg (213KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
impotent-rage.jpg
213KB, 640x640px
>>139299374
FTFY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.