[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had enough of this. These mother fucker need to su

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 55

File: Untitled.jpg (47KB, 1047x537px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
47KB, 1047x537px
I've had enough of this. These mother fucker need to suffer and suffer badly. We need to take care of pieces of shit. Total exposure, breaking limbs, whatever. It needs to get done.
Beating a lone patriot on the ground https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX26k4kUh-w

Beating a father and his son: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTwYDMq0ilc

A big mob attacking yet another innocent person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZvhg70QgQs
>>
>>139299290
WHAT THE FUCK CAN WE DO when police sit on their fat fucking asses when all this goes on but when Right Wingers fight back suddenly they are everywhere and arresting everyone? "Based Stickman" is out on 135K after being charged with felony posession of a billy club. He is one of the only guys putting his whole fucking career and life on the line to stand up to these parasites.

THE LAW IS AGAINST US
THE MAYOR BERKELEY IS A CONFIRMED ANTIFA SHILL

WE NEED TRUMP TO DECLARE ANTIFA A TERROR ORGANIZATION AND ASSEMBLE THE RWDS All he needs to do is sign the fucking exec order but what the fuck is he up to? How is he still tolerating this??
>>
Knives and shanks made from plastic or metal. Come up and stab these mother fuckers several times in the crowd until dead. Walk away and leave the weapon at the site. Wasp spray to permanently blind them. Disposable and immediate. Large groups to press into them and suffocate. The list goes on and on. But these fuckers need to die for this.
>>
File: 1502598814361.jpg (169KB, 1290x707px) Image search: [Google]
1502598814361.jpg
169KB, 1290x707px
>>139299290
What happened to the Trumpster's Law & Order?
>>
>>139301594
Dying faster than our collective patience. I don't even feel any sympathy for that woman for what her and "friends" are doing. They can die for all I care.
>>
>>139301850
I'm thinking he is waiting until they piss enough normies off so that it will be okay to assemble the RWDS and get some cool shit done.
>>
>>139302301
This is tearing me apart. I don't like feeling this way towards my fellow man, but something needs to be done, and immediately.
>>
File: 1503317630733.jpg (45KB, 361x370px) Image search: [Google]
1503317630733.jpg
45KB, 361x370px
>>139302575
We all knew there would be chaos before the final happening.
>>
>>139302961
The speech he gave in Arizona was all the proof I needed to know how informed he is. He knows what is going on and stays apprised of it through his own initiative and his son's. Still, what will his final actions be?
>>
NO

LET THEM BEAT MORE PEOPLE, LET MORE AND MORE CLIPS GO ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK UNTIL IT SATURATES EVERY CORNER OF THE WEB

UNTIL EVEN THE MOST TURBO-NORMIES ARE RED-PILLED OR AT LEAST CYNICAL OF ANTIFA, BLM AND PROGESSIVISM
>>
>>139302575
Faggot
>>
>>139299290
let me ask. has anyone really, i mean really fucked anybody up that pulls this shit?

where are the balls on u guys? i would bet money, you split open the skull of one of these fucks, the rest would go running.

have you guys never been in a fucking scrap?
>>
File: 1500445314522.png (293KB, 960x694px) Image search: [Google]
1500445314522.png
293KB, 960x694px
Why this never happens in Australia, i wanna bash some lefty niglets...
>>
>>139304696
The Trump gatherings had bare knuckle beat downs of these fucks.
>>
>>139304696
Attacking the going on the ground is just a waste of time. Go after the organizers, the community organizers. Go after the funding. We know who they are, where they live. Hit them in their homes. Kill their pets.
>>
>>139304696
I literally have not. I live in a suburban bubble, violence isn't a thing I encounter here.
>>
>>139299290
Going to say this once more so pay attention.

STOP HAVING PRO US RALLIES IN COMMUNIST ZONES
>>
Go beat the shit out of those faggots, STOP LARPING AS NAZIS, USE AMERICAN SYMBOLS ALREADY.
>>
File: IMG_3826.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3826.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>139299290
Daily reminder that racism is an American tradition, and LARPing as Nazis will just turn people off
>>
>>139305123
This. These communist groups are only vulnerable to decapitations.
>>
not yet anons
be ready tho , organize with friends and family
you'll see it when it's time

>it needs to get much much worse than this before the tide shifts, it's on the tipping point best action now is no action so we can't fuck up
>>
BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM.
FILM IT. POST IT ONLINE.
STOP LARPING AS NAZIS, DRESS AS PATRIOTS. SPEAK FOR YOUR CONSTITUTION AND AGAINST YOUR HISTORICAL COMMUNIST ENEMY THAT ALMOST EXCHANGED NUKES WITH YOU.
>>
>>139304676
Call it overly poetic, but it's the truth. I don't like getting this mad, but this is so inexcusable and disgusting there isn't a single thing to do other than to destroy these mother fuckers. Run their dick sucking leadership out of office, and then throw the rest into gulags.
>>
>>139299290
that's the problem with christians.
they just turn the other cheek.

the light is lucifer.
and it's perfect.
>>
>>139299290
The police will arrest you.
>>
>>139304696
They are just attacking random people.
I'd unload on the entire crowd if they closed in on me like that but then again I don't live in a shitty state where I can't have guns.
>>
>>139305347
If they withdraw from an area escaping legal culpability would be child's play. As evidence by these faggots continuing to get away with this horseshit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170725-212231.png (173KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170725-212231.png
173KB, 1280x800px
>>139299290
What infuriates me the most about this whole situation is that these ANTIFA fucks are some of the same guys from Occupy Wallstreet 5 years ago. They were demonized then as thugs and criminals then when they were up against the (((banks))) and 1% but this time the narrative is they're just 'peaceful protestors' standing up against hate and intolerance.

Its an example of US policy at its finest. Prop up whichever group furthers your goals and demonize the others. They're doing the same shit in the MiddleEast with the 'freedom fighters' (aka terrorists) and have been doing similar shit throughout history. I know most on this board are redpilled enough to know that the 'Americans are always the good guys in every conflict' meme is just propaganda but I believe some ignorant faggots still believe that since it has been drilled into their heads in American (((public schools))) since age 5.
>>
gather your resources. Arm yourself and educate your family. When it happens, it will happen fast and before society crumbles into this mass-mob chaos, you better have your emergency routes planned.
>>
File: IMG_3828.png (321KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3828.png
321KB, 600x300px
>>139305170
Saul Alinsky, in Rules for Radicals, says you should always appeal to tradition, not destructive or hostile acts that turn people off (like flag burning).
>>
>>139305505
i would like to get me and a couple friends and just act like timid jerk offs. bait them in and then wreck their lives, call it self defense.
>>
Right wing death squads when?
>>
NO, FFS, then the MSM will spin it as TRUMP SUPPORTERS BEING VIOLENT!

This situation WILL work itself out. HANG IN THERE.
>>
>>139305323
Lucifer was the first progressive.
>>
>>139299290
Simply put.

Dont go to extremem left leaning areas like Berkeley CALIFORNIA..

the mayor WILL be corrupt and the police WILL be corrupt.

Why are these rallies being thrown in emphatically left areas? throw one in fucking Texas or some shit.

jesus christ.

its common sense.
>>
File: IMG_3830.jpg (775KB, 1031x1382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3830.jpg
775KB, 1031x1382px
>>139305297
Mexicans BTFO
>>
No patriots left in america.

Land of the free, home of the cucks. Otherwise there'd be a force a 100 times as bog as the alt-left on the streets.

The alt-left is winning, and here we are writing angrily.

:)
>>
>>139306927
Naa, they simply havent encroached on the masses lives enough yet.

Do you think people are going to get uppity over a couple statues? no.

If Antifa starts bombing people and shit. Then you'll start to see shit happening. And it wont just be whites taking up arms.
>>
>>139306927
Do not lose faith. Berkeley is the new Sodom, and will be smited just the same.
>>
So many posts on /pol/ about everyone wanting to go out and fight back against these fags but when push comes to shove you let old men get beat up by the fuckers. Go in there 1v100 and dont stop swinging until youre dead.
>>
>>139307098
>>139307222

> responding to some shit skin larper with a fake flag.

when will you new faggots stop falling for the commie bait
>>
>>139299290
Serious question:
Do these people ever get prosecuted? (non american here, sorry if terminology incorrent)

And also what happened to these niggers that held the mentally challenged guy hostage and tortured him a few months ago?
Molymeme was like "time for arguments is over". This incident I mean.

Do they ever have to show up in court and get put into jail?

honest question, plz no bully
>>
>>139304696
No, I have a life that I don't want to piss away on a street brawl
>>
>>139307852
so do i, but it's just ripe for the picking if you are smart about it.
>>
File: sauce-them-all.jpg (213KB, 1166x1258px) Image search: [Google]
sauce-them-all.jpg
213KB, 1166x1258px
>>139307852
Agreed.
>>
File: 1480299952249.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480299952249.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>139304176
>LET MORE AND MORE CLIPS GO ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK
>CLIPS ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK
>YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK
and suddenly all of them will be gone in an instant.
you think youtube and fb are on your side!?
>>
>>139307705
My message was not to the false prophet, but to those who might be misled by his lies.
>>
File: 1492299288490.jpg (207KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1492299288490.jpg
207KB, 660x751px
>>139299290
>that father slugging one of the thugs beating up his son in the jaw.

fuck I want to help
>>
>>139307818

The blacks who tortured the white guy were arrested are are definitely being charged with a hate crime.
>>
File: fear-and-loathing.jpg (31KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
fear-and-loathing.jpg
31KB, 400x266px
>>139308143
It bums me out how people are lazy enough to get their worldview from 1 website.
>>
>>139307818
meh. sometimes yes, sometimes no. that one negress who destroyed a confederate statue was charged, but more get off than are prosecuted. as for the niggers your referenced . . . they likely only got off with an assault charge or something, all i remember was that the court refused to call it a hate crime.
>>
>>139301445
unless you want them to begin stabbing and blinding innocent people like that man and his son I'd say this is a shit idea
>>
>>139304176

upload to liveleak or vimeo
>>
>>139304696
Sure. But not when over 9000 cameras are on
>>
>>139308498
disregard what i said about the niggers who tortured that white kids, just looked it up after seeing >>139308342 , and apparently they were charged with hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>139305919
Thats common sense. ANTIFA only appeals to anarchists and communist sympathizers who want to see the US burn. They hate everything the US stands for. Thats the difference between us, most of /pol/ despises some decisions the government makes, but at the end of the day its still about the molesting of american values. ANTIFA see's nothing of value, not the history, nothing.
>>
File: IMG_3833.jpg (210KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3833.jpg
210KB, 1024x550px
>>139300894
>>
>>139308306
I would be honored.
>>
Every white person deserves to die.

The payment for colonialism, slavery, the Holocaust, Jim Crow, Native American genocide etc. will have to be paid with blood.
>>
if your opponent is of choleric temperament, irritate him

>doxx
>fuck with their heads
>pin them against each other, they are paranoid fucks
>announce fake right wing rallies

we are dealing with spoiled kids who throw a tantrum when they don't get their way

we know exactly how they operate

for now the msm is still on their side, it needs to get worse for them to stop backing them (advertisement income )
it needs to get worse before politicians realize that backing antifa, blm, anarchists and commies is career suicide

all we need to do for now is irritate them
you see how they act, laugh at them, mock them they fucking hate that

THIS IS FUCKING /pol/ NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH
>>
>>139299290
Okay one more serious question.
It is a, well... pathetic question, but it's worth asking since it is such instances that it arises from:
What do you Americans have all these firearms for?
Are they, in the end, nothing more than jewelry for you?
I am not advocating gun violence.
But protect yourself and your loved once with the opportunities this constitution thing grants you.
Why don't you? Or just so very few of you...

I do not understand.
>>
File: molotov.jpg (3KB, 159x106px) Image search: [Google]
molotov.jpg
3KB, 159x106px
>>139300894
The answer is simple anon. Crowds make easy targets.
>>
>>139308949
so, a lot of wingnuts would sell out the country for a theocracy or a pop ideology like libertarianism in a heartbeat
>>
>>139299290
It's all they got, picking on lone Trump supporters. Trump supporters need to learn without the Alt Rights protection this is gonna keep happening. We're not gonna show up if you don't want us there.
>>
File: 117897979897.jpg (9KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
117897979897.jpg
9KB, 300x240px
>>139306707
>throw one in fucking Texas or some shit.

>Free Speech benefit to assist the hurricane victims
>shit that won't happen because it actually makes sense and might gain the movement support and membership
>HURR DURR BACK TO BERKELEY AGAIN
>>
They may start making their own rallies, maybe we could be the counter protestors for once.
>>
>>139309216

Not american but you still need papers to carry guns on the street and not all states allow that.

an illegally held gun used for self defense would still get you in trouble even if a psycho ran at you with a chainsaw on fire

and there is something about the self defense argument not applying if the judges decide that there was some provocation from the part of gun owner ( for a biased judge being there armed could be used as a provocation )
>>
>>139307705
doesnt make my point any less valid
>>
> real solution

Masers and assault vaporizers

t. Based Scientist
>>
>>139299290
I am fed up with this. the antifa need to be dealt with, but i dont know what the right move is. either

>let them continue their rampage, further alienating normies until fever pitch and they become labeled a terrorist group

>violence. and get serious about it.
>>
>>139309742
>White supremacist goes on a shooting rampage! Lets try not to do what the media wants. We need to Unite the Right like we did at Berkeley before and stomp them! Like i said this is all cuz the cucks are cucking and now they disavowed all their fighters
>>
Here's a plan. Find a bunch of syringes (this is the hardest part), and fill them up with bleach. If you see these niggers ganging up on innocents, stab them with the needle and inject the bleach. Bleach is not only poisonous, but corrosive as well, so it ensures these faggots get exactly what they deserve. Keep the needle in your sleeve and make it as subtle as possible if you decide to be a brave trooper
>>
>>139299290
if violence were to happen. the way i would do it (hypothetically) is cruse around outside of the actual protest with a crew. the goal is to look for antifa when they are on the way out and not is a group. say on their way back to where they park their bikes. jump them when the numbers are not in their favor and make examples.
>>
>>139310144
This is gold. You beat one of us, enjoy that painful rash in your arm for the next week, as well as the hospital visit.
>>
>>139310077
geez, I could be wrong but it looks like the right that's being alienated. and whites in general. thanks alt right
>>
>>139299290
You faggots won't do shit. "but muh guns". Lol ok.
>>
>>139306707
They're doing it precisely BECAUSE they WANT to be attacked. The "alt-left" are so fucking stupid and biting into whatever bait they get given and meanwhile more and more normies or moderates are leaning to the right. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the right wing secretly funding or infiltrating them to make them more and more radicalized so the people that matter change views. The democrats are fucked.
>>
>>139310144
this sounds good in theory, but its too cumbersome to carry around needles, pull them out and inject in a melee
>>
File: drulmpf.jpg (95KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
drulmpf.jpg
95KB, 1000x700px
>>139309216
>What do you Americans have all these firearms for?
>Are they, in the end, nothing more than jewelry for you?
to, ideally, prevent the government from goosestepping all over our civil liberties without fear of retribution from the populace. In practice, however, most people have them for hunting, happenings, or home defence. or simply enjoying the gun culture surrounding gun ownership.
>I am not advocating gun violence.
But protect yourself and your loved once with the opportunities this constitution thing grants you.
>Why don't you? Or just so very few of you...
Many of these "don't tread on me, they'll never take MY guns" types would likely roll over and hand their guns over if/when (((they))) come for confiscation. It would definitely rub most americans the wrong way, but the masses have become so complacent, decadent and cowardly, all they care about is their own comfort.
>>
NOPE

Let them keep going until all of mainstream America sees it. Then they will be rounded up.
>>
>>139309742
Totally not true. It is legal to open carry a rifle in Texas. Most states allow either open carry of handguns without any papers at all or open carry of handgun with a License To Carry.
>>
>>139310507
The left doesn't even need "Nazis" to attack. If there are none, they will create their own new dragon to slay. Nazi's stop their rallies, so they go after Trump supporters. They hide, so they go after republicans in general. Then classical liberals, and so on. They will never let this end.
>>
>>139310443
we dont want it to come to guns you dumb fag. you dont want it either, but you're too dumb to know it yet. if that day does come you will be fucked, but we dont want it stupid. the ironic thing is we are the peaceful ones
>>
>>139310443
Are you in the Bay Area by any chance?
>>
An where the fuck are the police? Oh right doing nothing, as always.

>>139300894
Trump doesn't care about his supporters getting beaten and pissed on by angry mobs. Burn it down, kill an rape, do some drugs out in the open. Tear down some statutes and assault people.
Who cares!!

Fuck this fucking country.
>>
>>139310661
And meanwhile moderates are coming together further alienating the left and coming to join the right. Antifa, BLM etc; will soon be dealt with. Let them win these little skirmishes it just shows how shortsighted they are, meanwhile they're slowly being encircled.
>>
>>139299290
Can we infiltrate their group and create false posters and campaigns to threaten and participate in violent crimes?
>>
>>139299290
They'll expect one of us in the wreckage brother.
>>
>>139310958
Chill Tyrome
>>
>>139311057
This. They can only test the patience of the general public for so long before they get tired of having their normal day to day lives interrupted by communists and anarchists
>>
File: hazzard-4.jpg (205KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
hazzard-4.jpg
205KB, 400x251px
>>139310507
7.5 more years. : D
>>
>>139309185
Bunch of stupid one sided bullshit. Natives scalped each other before we ever arrived. Niggers sold themselves into slavery. Natives picked a war they couldn't fucking win. History is full of fucking losers. It's rare where the winners pay them so much lip service.
>>
>>139310565
Syringes come with the plastic tip shown in pic related (if you're not using a used one). If one can be slick and take it off without anyone seeing, it could be done. Pretend one of them pushed you; they won't feel the pinprick because of the adrenaline rush from fighting a 5:1 match like a true boss. Practice makes perfect, though
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
>>139311284
Shit
>>
>>139310958
sounds like larp, but i have friends who are ex ranger and spec op. we were out drinking one night and we ended up talking about shtf. they fucking hate libs and they started saying some ruthless things about what would happen in that situation. like what they would do, which you take pretty seriously coming from those guys. i dont think these commies and faggot liberals know what would come their way in a civil war. i hate that i am starting to hate my fellow countrymen.
>>
>>139311284
PRoblem with this. it takes one guy getting caught, with video or something, and this explodes. That guy goes to jail for assault with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>139311341
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Someone really needs to buy a drone with a pepper spray cannon and fly it into these crowds
>>
>>139305123
No. We won today. LA times even Washington post were on our side. People side with the underdog, and we were.
>>
>>139311494
Or one that can drop tear gas grenades as bombs.
>>
>>139299290
BUT THEN CNN WILL SAY WE ARE BAD GOYS!! US STANDING UP FOR OURSELVES GIVES THE LEFT AMMO! WE NEED TO SIT DOWN AND LET THEM KILL US! THATS HOW TO WIN! JUST LET ALL THE BASED BLACK MEN RAPE US!
>>
>>139311341
These people are traitors and are #notmycountrymen
>>
>>139311569
How about we jump on this idea. Flood twitter/facebook/Gab/etc with images and memes, all showing different communist atrocities? Pol Pot, Stalin, Lenin, the purge of intelectuals and "enemies of the revolution" that every communist state seems to have. This could work.
>>
>>139311341
that's why they got rid of green berets
>>
File: julius-caesar.png (152KB, 413x391px) Image search: [Google]
julius-caesar.png
152KB, 413x391px
>Bunch of limp wristed alt lighties and lolberts
>Bunch of unwashed commies
>UR DA FASHISt
>NO UR DA FASHISHT
You all deserve the zyklon
>>
>>139306527
THIS JUST SIT DOWN AND LET THEM WIN! THEN EVERYONE WILL PITY US! THATS THE BEST STRATEGY!
>>
>>139311761
Wow, linked the wrong anon. ima failure
>>
>>139311487
I'm not much of a lawfag, but there should be some sort of Good Samaritan law, right? Like if someone's life is being threatened (say, when 5 guys are ganging up on you), wouldn't injuring, or even killing someone be justified?
>>
>>139311284
when scraps are really popping off i think its unrealistc to actually think this would work. also i think if anyone gets wind of this in the media you would be destroying optics for the whole side.

i like the fantasy of this more than what i think the reality of it would be.

i think a better tactic is to just have a crew with you on the outskirts of the protest and ambush when they are leaving or whenever you can find them alone. dress in plain clothes but have some numbers and blunt weapons. make an example of a few. they are ultimately tourists in the realm of violence and sending a few to the hospital will give them the message that this isn't worth the risk.
>>
>>139309185
Fuck off.
>>
>>139311867
There is, and that could be a good defense, but that means running in to stop a fight. Showing up with the syringes shows a premeditated motive.
>>
>>139299290

OP - no need to get violent - if we can identify these people, we can turn them in like the bike lock Antifa.
>>
>>139311341
Oh give it a break. You pussies will never fucking fight. Everyone on the right for some reason thinks getting beaten up and never fighting back is a winning strategy. You pussies and your idiotic bullshit of accusing everyone who stands up for themselves of being a fed has doomed the white race. The left is literally tearing down our monument with no physical resistance because everyone is afraid of doing anything because CNN MIGHT SPIN IT!!!
>>
We need a good 4chan raid on twitter. Get a hashtag going, connecting Antifa and these anarchists to communist atrocities. Things like "Stalin purged the countries intellectuals. Antifa wants to continue his legacy. Or connect other things, and relate them to the motivations of anarcho-communists
>>
>>139311487

There is nothing new about people being injected with HIV+ blood with needles in the streets , just saying

if your scenario becomes reality then prepare to get injected with HIV by some antifa
>>
>>139309557
The ebin centrists and muh cucksitutions will learn the hard way. It's obvious they are historically ignorant and that the "centrist" position is only possible in times of economic and social stability.
>>
File: 1263936070441.jpg (380KB, 1158x1501px) Image search: [Google]
1263936070441.jpg
380KB, 1158x1501px
We just need to keep exposing them, and keep pushing them. The more violent, and radical they get, the worse they look. Antifa is their own worst enemy.

Don't fight them in the streets, you'll end up killing some antifa skeletal on accident and creating a martyr. just keep exposing them and give it time, the American people will eventually see them for the violent communists that they are.

The truth is on our side, the only thing they have going for them is the fact that a bunch of retard fags took the alt-right bait and thought waving swastikas in real life was actually a good idea.
>>
>>139299290
typical fed plant. gtfo cia guy
>>
>>139299290
>Breaking limbs
>Total exposure
How about just shooting them? Less effort, and just as effective.
>>
>>139312138
An arms race is a two way street. They brought weapons, we brought weapons. We brought shields, they brought shields, and something to get passed them. Any thing we try, expect equal or greater retaliation
>>
File: 1503119816240.jpg (108KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
1503119816240.jpg
108KB, 300x449px
Wait a minute. Feels like summer in here...
>>
>>139310144
It's impossible to suck bleach into a syringe. Impossible.
>>
>>139312038
Kill yourself retard. Whites keep getting murdered and occasionally tortured on life stream. And what do you say, after witnessing whites constantly getting violently attacked?
"No need to get violent."
Fucking kill yourself you idiotic CIA. I'm positive you faggots from CIA spending all day here trying to discourage people from standing up because you don't want an uprising.
>>
>>139312289
Or not. I'll just wait until the total and inevitable breakdown of society before I get involved.
>>
>>139304696
U zuper tough bra
>>
>>139312289
>wants to just kill them outright
>Nazi flag
>>
>>139312338

Well , bleach causes damage and may kill you if untreated , there is no cure for AIDS , that was my point

there is so much shit going on
>>
>>139304696
both sides are controlled opposition to try and bait more conservatives into violence.

It's a David Brock/Peter Daou production if I've ever seen one.
This is PSYOPS - watch the victims, where are the ER reports/police reports? This is all staged to bait one of you fuckers to shoot, then they can link the conservatives to "EVIL NAZIS". THINK.
>>
>>139312374
I'd love nothing more than to see people rising up to beat down antifa, but that just gives them more ammo, and brings people to their cause.

We need nonstop efforts to expose them, otherwise we just sink to their level and become violent thugs ourselves. We need to be rational and calm, reason is on our side.
>>
>>139312257
Yes good goy cotninue to get beat around. Continue to let you sintutions and media be overun by crypto-marxists. They are just alienating themselves goy please just let them continue and destroy themselves. Ignore bad-goys like Spencer.
>>
>>139299290
Get in here
>>139310836
>>
>>139299290
Good. Let them continue. I don't like seeing it, but it will allow the police to have free reign when dealing with them in the future. It will also make President Trump turning them into a terrorist org easier. It will also turn more moderates to the right. It will also turn leftists normies more to the right. Every vid like these are just Antifa digging their own graves.
>>
>>139312655
At this point I think you are just one of them trying to bait others.

If you aren't, you're no better than antifa.
>>
File: icecreamtruckjingle.gif (246KB, 212x199px) Image search: [Google]
icecreamtruckjingle.gif
246KB, 212x199px
>>139312501
Fuck off alex jones.
>>
>>139311901
Shoot, man. It's times like this I wish a civil war would just happen already. I'm in the Bay Area, and i have like 5 friends total that are even slightly right; everyone else is a far left jackass.

Feels bad man
>>
File: keeper.png (687KB, 974x543px) Image search: [Google]
keeper.png
687KB, 974x543px
>>139312501
INTERNET SUPER HEROES
TAKING IT ANYWHERE BUT THE STREETS

Nah, but seriously I agree with you. No violence.
>>
I was there today. Police stood down again as soon as Antifa showed up. Maybe 30 ralliers tops. There were no qualms this time about driving "nazis" out with sticks.

Stop wasting time on the soldirrs, the mayor Jesse Arreguin should be the real target. Just count how many people ARENT showing up to city hall at 9am tomorrow.

How about we grab our testicles and use a little civil disobedience to force these government stooges to do their jobs.
>>
I'm not advocating for either side because I think that they take it too far but I think you guys are forgetting that the alt right are just as bad as the antifa. Antifa was created in response to Trump and the alt-right.
>>
>>139312717
What's is your plan then? Explain how the "right" (Whatever that is because the republicans seems like crypto-globalists to me) hold back the tide of crypto-marxists taking over America and tearing down its history? Explain right now what the "New-right" "alt-light" whatever you idiots are called, should do.
>>
>>139308595
>upload to liveleak or vimeo

is vimeo based?
>>
>>139312374

>Fucking kill yourself you idiotic CIA.

I'm fairly sure at least one of the provokers in this thread is a honeypot FBI guy, if not you yourself.

Anyways, fuck it, people are losing their minds in this thread and I don't want to be associated with it and I'm going to delete my posts. Some idiot thought to get violent two weeks ago and it didn't do you LARPer white nationalists any good.
>>
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/08/25/whos-behind-the-mysterious-rally-in-berkeley-this-sunday/

maybe if trump supporters stopped going to obvious false flag events they would stop getting beat up
>>
>>139312872
Antifa has been around since literally Hitler ya dumbass.
>>
>>139313048
Haha not it hasn't, educate yourself.
>>
>>139312887
Keep spreading evidence of who they are, and what they do. Film them, take pictures, and spread them.

Spread the word about who these people are paid by, what they actually want, and what they do and are prepared to do to accomplish that.

Keep doing this and it is only a matter of time before they are declared a terrorist org nationally. No one is going to stand with commie scum in the long run, this isn't Europe.
>>
File: Martin_Luther_King,_Jr..jpg (57KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
Martin_Luther_King,_Jr..jpg
57KB, 280x396px
>>139312932
>implying your posts aren't seen by the psychic vampire globalists lizardfolk NSA agents already
>>
To me it seems like the leftists are winning the current battle but not the war. We know that their ideology does not lend itself to cohesion. Whenever they make a stride everyone in their camp feels the need to make themselves the most important. Identity politics will divide them and eventually they will break into smaller groups that will break up again because the needs of a minority segment are not being met for whatever reason. Just look to the antifa and blm clash a couple weeks ago.

The rights win condition is simple to achieve, make our presence known and try to instigate as little violence as possible to disrupt the narrative eventually the left will defeat itself.
>>
File: perseus and medusa.jpg (515KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
perseus and medusa.jpg
515KB, 1200x797px
>>139311901
>if anyone gets wind of this in the media you would be destroying optics for the whole side.

Fuck media optics. These niggers have been clubbing t_d tier conservatives with bike locks and the like for being "literal nazis" and the MSM has a blackout on any left wing violence. Our optics with them will never improve, so whats the point in trying to appease them? We are never going to be shown in a positive light by the media. Do you really think (((CNN))), (((MSNBC))), or (((The Jew York Times))) will ever cease to call even the most moderate conservatives nazis? Do you think they will stop calling our opinions violent and hateful, therefore justifying their attempts to silence us? hint: the answer is no. Stop trying to suck MSM's cock. they are never going to stop demonizing us
>>
the media is turning, more importantly the people are turning against antifa

if you retards go out and get caught with weapons or blind someone you are going to give them justification and support the
>muh ebil violent nazis
narrative
>>
None of this matters none of you are going to do anything. You're just a bunch of edgy teenagers.
>>
>>139313208
Nah not possible you are missing the core issue. The culture and core insuttuions are being subverted everyday and the current physical violence you are seeing is because of the election of Trump, who ran on ideologist, nationalist sentiment. This puts a brake on the progressive momentum. Also whites started to organise for their interest which further enraged the jews and communists who have had a n easy ride till now. Way i see it, if we follow your plan. Trump loses the mid terms and we go straight back to the status quo. Either Trump gets booted out (likely) or he jsut becomes a neo-con (likely). I don't like your plan of status quoism. Neo-liberlism Neo-conservatism or communism are all unacceptable.
>>
>>139313216
We also need to show that we don't stand with the alt-right. We aren't for hate or racism, we aren't bigots or sexists.

We support our president, love our country, work hard, love liberty and want smaller government.

We can't let the alt-right and fringe groups represent us, as fun as it is to trigger people with hitler jokes, in real life, we need to show who we really are. Unite the right was a bunch of loser larpers who got goaded into thinking people actually supported them, and hurt the image of anyone who isn't a progressive liberal in the public's eye.
>>
File: jewishconspiracy_zps81a2002e.jpg (43KB, 363x380px) Image search: [Google]
jewishconspiracy_zps81a2002e.jpg
43KB, 363x380px
>>139300894
>How is he still tolerating this?
Because you are cowards and always will be.
>>
>>139313536
If we take to the streets and become violent, the media will spin it, and broadcast it 24/7 because they are dying and it will get them views.

Then Trump will DEFINITELY lose.
>>
Truly the greatest gift the right could ever receive
>>
>>139299290
I was there today and it was fucking glorious watching you fucks get run out.

Die in the street
>>
>>139313286
we are on the verge of normies hating antifa. false flag if you must. use your imagination as to how a cnn reporter on the scene getting beat by antifa would look.
>>
>>139313536
>>139313707
AND if we get everyone to see antifa and the progressive left for what they really are, they can't stop us. We need to remain calm, not fall for their traps, don't take the bait.

DON'T LET ANTIFA TROLL YOU IN REAL LIFE.
>>
>>139305297
You have no power. Enjoy it.

You are done lmao
>>
>>139313368
allow me to remind you that weaponized autism has got antifa arrested before
>>
File: take_that_sucker.jpg (50KB, 780x560px) Image search: [Google]
take_that_sucker.jpg
50KB, 780x560px
Watching you fucks get handled never gets old.
>>
>>139313882
YES.

They attacked a Ruptly reporter (woman) who was filming them today in Berkely. They've punched their own people in Boston. Soon, one of them will slip up and attack someone who has a real voice. Just keep letting them do what they do and they will destroy themselves.
>>
>>139314144
Nice fantasy Romania lmao
>>
>>139314112
This is what I'm talking about. This guy is on here posting this shit to rile you up.

Don't do what your enemy wants you to do.
>>
>>139313876
>>139313989
>>139314112
Good, goood.
>>
File: 360_bh_self_immolation_0119.jpg (33KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
360_bh_self_immolation_0119.jpg
33KB, 360x235px
>>139306707

I've always held the belief that throwing these events just outside the city transit lines (so no Antifa can reach it), but close enough to still be considered the metro area would reinvigorate and drum up support from the silent majority who hate what the liberals are doing to our cities.

We need to put the pressure on our cities and remind them that the surrounding counties are watching them self immolate.
>>
>>139313876
normies are starting to hate you. every victory you have, loses you the war you short sighted faggot. if you were to get your precious civil war / revolution to get some meaning in your life, your life would be drastically shorter. there is no winning on your side.
>>
>>139314206
I'm here to pick on incels while their down.

Keep getting run out of town.
>>
>>139314276
*Increasingly nervous man shakes while typing his response*
>>
>>139310077
We need a true patriot leader. Boot out the nazi larpers and get organized as patriotic Americans only.
>>
>>139310443
The moment one of us runs you over with a car, you fags go crying to your jew overlords. Fuck off.
>>
>>139314354
Keep exposing yourself for the hateful, violent thug that you are.
>>
>>139312742
Yes because CNN comong out and full blown championing Antifa and comparing them to DDAY fighters isnt evidence enough that that guys entirely correct.
>>
>>139314397
im not nervous, im a good shot and have a lot of friends that are too. you dont want it dum dum
>>
>buy plot of land
>organize rally on it
>protect your "home" with guns
problem solved
>>
>>139313882
i agree here, that would do a serious blow to their reputation buti can only see two things coming out of something like that:

1. Media blackout on antifa and MSM moves on to shill for a different leftist group.
2. MSM condemns antifa but doesn't stop advocating their ideals.

at best it would turn a few more normies to the alt lite and ""skeptic community"" than normal. nothing paradigm shifting.
>>
>>139299290

Alex Jones needs to be at these. Can you imagine how hilarious he would be at these rallies and protests?
>>
>>139314419
agree. the nazis are an albatross. also socialists.
>>
>>139314495
Only if you are a racist fuckboy.

Weeeep more.
>>
>>139314509
*I'm a good shot* the boy types between CSGO matches and shots of dew*
>>
>>139312374
>>139312118
You couldn't be any more obvious. You're either a fed or somebody looking for trouble. Fuck off.
>>
>>139314726
you'll wish that was true if things pop off kiddo
>>
thanks for the entertainment OP. always fun to watch.
>>
>>139314688
You wouldn't know a racist if you looked in the mirror.
>>
>>139309709
>>throw one in fucking Texas or some shit.
>>Free Speech benefit to assist the hurricane victims

Great idea anon
>>
>>139314955
Can't be racist to whites you fucking moron
>>
File: 1502579408028.jpg (152KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1502579408028.jpg
152KB, 1024x683px
>>139301594
That fucking image happened and people here rejoiced.

Fucking retards dug their own grave, it's fine. Even if I was passionately Muslim, there's nothing I can do if idiots in my religion start hitting random people with vehicles and others egg them on. Enjoy the future faggots.
>>
>>139301594

Local police not doing their job. Remove federal funding if any local police departments don't do their job.
>>
>>139315180
thats your future, not mine. you libs disgust me
>>
>>139300894

Trump doesn't seem to give a fuck about it besides using it as talking points. All talk no action. Tbh
>>
>>139314683
I'm counting down the days till a third faction of patriots take to the streets.
>>
>>139299290
Agreed.
>>
File: 19mf.jpg (99KB, 602x798px) Image search: [Google]
19mf.jpg
99KB, 602x798px
>>139299290
Antifa chanting No USA at ALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ech9BYFE4k4&feature=share
might as well be chanting death to America
>>
>>139302575
>I don't like feeling this way towards my fellow man

We won't be killing humans. We're killing commies.
>>
>>139315622
This is the stuff we need to be showing everyone.
>>
>>139302575
Your fellow man has you on the bottom of their care list, brother. Remember that they see you as the enemy, and all men are not created equal.
>>
>>139306927
NO, CIA Faggots are trying to push a civil war! And the FEDS fail to do their jobs! Unless their jobs are to try to cause a fucking cival war! And Police Departments ONLY penalize patriots! This is (((them))) trying to force a situation to impose a "Federal Militarized Police Force"! Nothing has changed within the FBI since Trump got elected. What a bunch of fucking failures to allow this to continue....so they can force us to beg them to give up our rights.
>>
>>139304696
Some nigger got his shit rekt for jumping some Trump supporters. The lying Jew media reported him as a gudboi who dindu nuffin wrang that was attacked while skipping down the street with nothing more than a bottle of iced tea and a bag of skittles he was about to deliver to one of them there orphanages. Then some kikes set up a GoJewMe and stole over $50k in cuckbux.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>139309404
>Crowds make easy targets.
Beep beep!
>>
>>139299290

You aren't going to do shit you pussy, except cry about it on the internet.

Maybe go crash the car Mommy bought you in to a group of them - that will change EVERYTHING.

Fascist lose every time in America. Because being Anti-Fascist doesn't make you a Commie, it makes you a Capitalist.
>>
>>139315857
i saw that gofundme on (((twitter))). the nigger literally just said "dey hit me becuz i wuz black" and these retards threw money at him. fucking disgrace. im about to dress up in blackface and give myself a black eye and see how many gibs i can get from braindead white liberals
>>
>>139302575
I was telling my family the exact same things tonight. They still think these people deserve rights when they deny anyone who opposes them their own rights through violence and intimidation.

They have corporations banning content they deem offensive, they have politicians on both sides saying they are good people, they have the media protecting them.

Anyone to the right of Obama will have their rights slowly trampled unless these creatures are reigned in.
>>
>>139312118
The most dangerous thing that the right is doing is assuming that the enemy is weaker, without even confronting the enemy. It is the single biggest mistake one can make, and has proven time and time again to be the downfall to a cause.
>>
File: 1497067550628.jpg (27KB, 639x421px) Image search: [Google]
1497067550628.jpg
27KB, 639x421px
>>139314726
>>
>>139304696
I faught alongside R.AM. at 2 Berkeley Battles. I also a D.Y.E.L.and better at making Safety Squad memes than fighting in physical combat. But I still got to kick a head or two in.

https://youtu.be/FioL53uxK2Q

https://youtu.be/jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
>>
File: 1499808747931m.jpg (145KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499808747931m.jpg
145KB, 1024x1024px
>>139312856
Im with you. I often wonder what happened to old 4chan, the never forgive/forget crowd who would hunt to the ends of the earth for truth. Sometimes you still see it like with HWNDU, but damn if that energy isnt being grossly misdirected. April 15 was a true return to form, and then it just petered out.
>>
File: sales_are_good.png (1MB, 1106x924px) Image search: [Google]
sales_are_good.png
1MB, 1106x924px
Thanks Charlottesville!
>>
>>139315622
Why do they love (((rhyming))) so much
>>
>>139311333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZUZiDhidPo
>>
>>139300894
>>139300894
everyone on pol needs to send them a physical letter in the snail mail calling them out for their retarded behavior and their responsibility under the 14th amendment to protect all people equally under the law

2100 Martin Luther King Jr Way
Berkeley, CA 94704

Phone:(510) 981-5900
>>
>>139316428
I actually live right near that address.
>>
>>139299290
I will shoot down any drones i ever catch flying over me. Be warned alt right trolls.
>>
Lol polacks getting emotional over routine antifa, you all sound awfully like the left
>>
File: Untitled.png (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
69KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>139313882
>

im a normie and i hate antifa as much as i hate you morons, but lets have nonviolent free speech, even for white supremacists
>>
File: RWSS.png (193KB, 1854x702px) Image search: [Google]
RWSS.png
193KB, 1854x702px
>>139316637
I don't blame them. Antifa have been a massive problem in the Bay Area for years and have been doing so much harm to communities. It's not just protests where they're a problem. They've been targeting minors for other bullshit.
>>
File: 1481458874178.jpg (72KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1481458874178.jpg
72KB, 640x632px
>>139316762

When Antifa started fucking with minors, the line was drawn.
>>
>>139299290
Use quiet weapons for silent wars. Some anon in another thread dissolved lead nitrate into water bottles, dressed up like antifa, and handed them out to antifa at the event. He said it was gonna give them seizures and fuck wit ther nervous system.
>>
>>139316722
>im a normie
>lets have nonviolent free speech, even for white supremacists

You're basically not lol
>>
>>139316548
Shooting a gun into the air at ANYTHING is dangerous. Any bullet that goes up has to come down somewhere. So if you shoot a bullet and don't hit the drone or even possibly if you hit it you can possible severely injure or even kill whoever the bullet falls on. If you're enough of an idiot and a piece of shit to do that then I hope you get locked up for life.
>>
>>139316654
I know you drew this cuz it's titled Untitled.png. Get some fuckin art skills anon.
>>
File: retarded.png (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.png
12KB, 300x300px
>>139316971
>dumbass doesn't understand air resistance and terminal velocity.
>>
>>139299290
Do this: 139301357
>>
>>139317094
you removed the double >> so no link
>>
>>139317064
https://www.quora.com/If-someone-shoots-a-bullet-straight-up-into-the-air-and-doesnt-move-what-will-happen-Will-the-bullet-come-straight-back-down-If-so-how-fast
>>
>>139305000
Die hamster dIEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>139317021
That's some ace detective skills buddy.
>>
>>139299290
All the power is in the masks, not in their hands, so pull on a mask.
>>
>>139312501
Do what conspiracy nutters thought happened to JFK and hide near a sewer facing the rally. Pop off a couple and run like hell.

Otherwise just wait until ANTIFA makes the mistake of shooting someone and police are justified in using deadly force.
>>
>>139317064
Actually every single test that has been done on the subject has come up with inconclusive results. They assume a bullet will come down sideways or bottom first which would increase air resistance but the bullet could still hit 300 feet per second which is well enough to break skin and possibly cause a skull fracture which defintely can lead to death if not treated in time. The problem is that is only if the bullet doesn't fall tip down in which case the bullet will meet less air resistance and the possibility of the bullet being instantly lethal rises tremendously. The problem is every single time a test has been done they could only find a small portion of the ammo after firing if they found any at all. Might want to do some research before you spout shit.
>>
>>139317298
proves my point
find 1 case of someone being injured from a falling bullet, ever
>>
>>139309216
I can't speak for other states but today's protest (and others in the past) happened in Berkeley which is in California. California has some strict gun laws and you're unlikely to find many people with a concealed carry permit. The only way you could get away with gunning down antifa in California is if they broke into your home.
>>
So is the officila unifrom a white polo and khaki tan pants? Kind of lacks real style and isn't intimidating at all... We should be going the brown shirt route.
>>
>>139317560
or if the bullet doesn't disintegegrate some, fragment, or otherwise almost all of its mass, and thus kinetic energy.
>>
>>139317737
>thus
W-W-WOAH HOLY SHIT
>>
>>139300894
Nothing is going to be done because they want a civil war to break out so they can crack down on everyone, not just the actual violent communists looking to overthrow the federal government. I'm just going to get my things squared away and wait for the grand finale.
>>
>>139317560
you understand a bullet slug doesn't retain it's sharpened shape even when fired straight into the air right? Jesus christ... the absolute state of pol.
>>
>>139317626
Here you go genius
http://wtvr.com/2014/04/03/brendon-mackey-case-development/
>>
>>139317801
must be a paki poster
>>
>>139313882
>we are on the verge of normies hating antifa
Maybe in your little world. Try going outside sometime.
>>
>>139317843
Also here is another link to more info about the death.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brendon-mackey-va-boy-7-dies-after-being-hit-by-stray-bullet-while-watching-fourth-of-july-fireworks-police-say/

I quote a passage from the story:
"It wasn't until the boy was taken to the hospital that doctors discovered a bullet wound in the top of his head, Badgerow says, according to the station."

THE TOP OF HIS HEAD.
>>
>>139299290
You are pussies and will never do anything. You deserve to lose
>>
File: fuck_leftists_100000000.png (398KB, 1358x2264px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_leftists_100000000.png
398KB, 1358x2264px
>>139302575
>>139315680
>>139315775
>>139316128
>>
>>139317882
Wow savage I'm absolutely reeling from that
>>
>>139305000
>killing innocent animals to send them a message
You fucking nigger; smash their windows, throw bricks into the house with notes on them, cut their power lines or fuck up their pipes, whatever, but you don't fuck with pets.
>>
>>139318079
lol you're being reverse colonized by Africa
>>
>>139299290
Can't stand the reality check, nazis? You weaklings better stay off the streets or the people of america will teach you a lesson in freedom. NAZI OUT!
>>
>>139317843
>http://wtvr.com/2014/04/03/brendon-mackey-case-development/
HAHA lol, that's hardly from a gun 'shot into the air' lol. shooting something 30 degrees from ground parallel is not what we're talking about here. The kinetic energy from a bullet like that would be coming from the original combustion of the gunpowder, not from acceleration due to gravity. We're talking about a bullet shot into the air, reaching a max height, and falling back to earth. Of course shooting a gun without a backdrop is dangerous you stupid prick. Actually read something before you post it's link.
>>
File: antifa ball gagged.jpg (486KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
antifa ball gagged.jpg
486KB, 1280x720px
>>139299290
new police protocol for perp walks
>>
>>139318222
This. Don't be as bad as Antifa. They already fuck with minors. Not even joking and I mean in a literal sense as well. Now, they're assaulting them too, since a 16 year-old Hispanic kid and his dad were beaten up in Berkeley a few days ago.
>>
>>139318064
Am i going to literally have to draw trajectory diagrams to show how even shallow angled trajectories can hit the top of the head?
>>
File: 1503817696900.png (477KB, 610x377px) Image search: [Google]
1503817696900.png
477KB, 610x377px
>>139299290
Thus thread is to push the right towards being violent so they can push better propaganda against us

Just do this again
>arrange rally in lefty city
>cancel last minute
>anrifa shows up anyway
>attacks cops and media
>we win doing nothing
>>
>>
>>139299290
so now you are complaining, you can beat a African American up and leave him bloody but when people beat up your folks you cry and moan and get angry.

This is reality, get used to it fucking nerds.

Get off your computers and fucking learn how to be a decent human being. Dont even try to reply to this ill be gone.
>>
>>139318616
>>arrange rally in lefty city
>cancel last minute
>anrifa shows up anyway
>attacks cops and media
>we win doing nothing

Yes this is perfect a-symmetric attrition warfare. We need to keep on organizing (((rallies))) for the Antifa to protest and then not show up. They will think they are winning against literally non-existant nazi's and continue to provide us with media material to demonize them in the press. This is perfect.
>>
>>139299290
woah calm down you dumb burgers wont achieve anything with these rallies
>>
>>139318667
>the jew cries out as he strikes you
>>
>>139318343
>>139318562
But you said: "find 1 case of someone being injured from a falling bullet, ever"
You asked for it and I gave it to you. I provided proof that you are a fucking idiot. Cases like that boy are PRECISELY why firing a gun into the air at ANY angle where you have no backdrop to stop the bullet IS ILLEGAL in virtually every state in the country. So seriously go fuck yourself.
>>
I was at Berkeley on April 15. Antifa got destroyed, we chased them down the street despite only having about 20-30 dedicated fighters compared to the 150 or so Antifa armed with unknown weapons. We could have easily crushed them again today if the organizer didn't cuck out and cancel at the last minute. Basically, a bunch of very naive civic nationalists showed up in Berkeley today and tried to get their 15 minutes of fame, but were told to leave by police for their safety and were ambushed as they tried to leave. After most of them left, Antifa took out their anger on anyone who looked remotely right, including left wing journalists. Remember that Antifa only attacks when they think they have an advantage. I went to Crissy Field yesterday and confronted three Antifa members who were taking my picture, the guy looked shaken and denied he was with anyone despite the purple bandana hanging on his neck. Here's what we need to do: ignore the police when they tell us not to bring sticks, shields, or helmets. Antifa is counting on us playing by the rules, while they never do themselves. Stand outside the rally area if the police block you from entering and wait until the fighting starts, that's when the police stand down.
>>
>>139318868
Yes, from a 'falling' bullet. Not a bullet still retaining a significant lateral component of it's original kinetic energy.
>>
>>139318343
Can a bullet being fired in the air hurt or kill someone?
Yes. No, if fired exactly upward. Nobody wants to admit that a rifle or pistol bullet coming straight down at terminal velocity is only moving at 300 ft/sec and is unlikely to do any damage unless it hits you in the eye while you're looking up (and even then you lose the eye, but probably won't be killed). The fear is that celebrators will rely on that. The problem is that people almost never fire exactly straight up, and so the transverse velocity carries and bullets are moving a lot faster on average than that. And those ARE a lot more dangerous.

Mythbusters had a segment on this, and found exactly this result. And were beside themselves trying to explain why it shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebratory_gunfire
>>
>>139319123
Literally the ONLY way a bullet has no chance of retaining it's spin and therefore falling tip first and negating the majority of air resitance is for you to fire PRECISELY at a 90 degree angle from the ground. Now I'm sure you are not going to be able to verify on the spot that you are firing at precisely a 90 degree angle so your point is moot. The danger is when the bullet retains spin and therefore falls tip first. The problem for you is people have died.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-14616491

This article states that a US study found that 118 people were treated for random "falling-bullet injuries" at a single Los Angeles hospital between 1985 and 1992 and 38 of those people died.

The same article states a .30 cal slug can reach 300 feet per second at terminal velocity as it falls yet only 200 feet per second is required to penetrate the skull according to research.

Again go fuck yourself. You are wrong and your fucking stubborn pride in not accepting that fact will get someone seriously hurt or killed.
>>
>>139319254
I agree with anyone firing a gun at a sub 60 degree angle from parallel is a fucking idiot. But I was arguing on the physics of a bullet killing someone from dropping from the sky. So, misrepresent me some more so you can have some good fee fee's about yourself.
>>
>>139308374
>>>139308143
>It bums me out how people are lazy enough to get their worldview from 1 website.
Oh, the irony
>>
File: highest-of-fives.gif (731KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
highest-of-fives.gif
731KB, 500x264px
>>139317021
wow you're quite the sleuth.
>>
>>139319528
>links bbc
>who openly has an anti-gun political agenda
>fake news
>physics doesn't lie
>>
>>139299290
At least one guy came to help.
>>
>>139319691
>explosive nazi salute
somebody alert antifa
>>
>>139304696
An antifa got shot in Seattle during/soon after the election. The guy who shot him got off scot free. It was at UW Seattle during a milo speech I believe
>>
>>139319575
The guy you responded to said: "Shooting a gun into the air at ANYTHING"
and he was talking about shooting down drones.... generally if you are trying to shoot something down in the air, you don't wait until it is directly above you, you just shoot at it....
>>
>>139318616
https://youtu.be/Js6LfsJzICE

Maybe if we actually fucking voiced political opinions without memes or irony and debated instead of circlejerking amongst our own there would be more redpilled normies. I'm willing to bet 90% of you never even bother to voice your opinion outside of pol, even online. Part of the trouble is that the lines of communication between the right and the left have been severed. Social media- facebook, youtube, twitter ect- the internet is censored to all hell these days, and real life isn"t much different. College campuses won't even allow opposing views a voice. The only time the left and right come into contact it's at rallies where they're just screaming opinions in eachothers faces. The media has done nothing to deescelate this. They're like the kid with the camera who knows his schoolmates are about to get in a fight so he says things like "o shit" "ooh, you gonna take that from him?"

Link unrelated
>>
>>139299290
>Go to communist city
>expect communist cops to protect you
Don't go to Berkeley you fucking retards.
>>
>>139319704

https://www.quora.com/If-someone-shoots-a-bullet-straight-up-into-the-air-and-doesnt-move-what-will-happen-Will-the-bullet-come-straight-back-down-If-so-how-fast

That Quora article has actual physics professors saying you are wrong and that firing a gun into the air is a terrible idea precisely for the reasons I stated. So physics is on my side as well. Again you are wrong so go fuck yourself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMh7c_GpNbY
>>
>>139319704
http://forensicoutreach.com/library/the-falling-bullet-myths-legends-and-terminal-velocity/

http://www.newsweek.com/celebratory-gunfire-new-years-eve-los-angeles-410598

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/24/how-dangerous-is-celebratory-gunfire

Each year, celebratory gunfire (shooting in the air) claims the lives of two people and injures about 25 more in Puerto Rico.
Between the years 1985 and 1992, doctors at the King/Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, treated some 118 people for random falling-bullet injuries. Thirty-eight of them died.
At least four people were reported killed and 17 others wounded by celebratory gunfire in the capital city of Baghdad, Iraq, following the victory of the national football team in the AFC Asian Cup on a single day.
>>
>>139320344
Checked. Let's archive

>http://newsweek com/celebratory-gunfire-new-years-eve-los-angeles-410598
https://archive.is/ROyMJ
>https://theguardian com/world/2011/aug/24/how-dangerous-is-celebratory-gunfire
https://archive.is/4DdZp
>>
>>139319254
Very interesting.
>>
>>139310958
>An where the fuck are the police? Oh right doing nothing, as always.
Some won't do anything because we've been cucked. No one wants to be the next guy with his face plastered all over the news. You know damn well what the leftist media does to people they don't like.

My theory is that other times we pick on the weaker side because it's an easier way to solve the issue and break up the fighting. If we make arrests to the bigger, more pissed off group it'll agitate them more. If we take some from the smaller side they'll likely start leaving, thus settling the conflict. Start bringing guns to your rallies, since you don't have numbers and an armed man is worth 50 cuck warriors. The police backed off the Bundy ranch guys for a reason, to avoid further conflict. Make yourselves more powerful and you won't get picked on, and don't be afraid to bash a goddamn commie skull in. I might just be watching the birds fly by and not notice. Seriously you have no idea how much cops are actually on your side. If I bring up any topic related to leftists around my coworkers they start talking massive shit on them, even female and darkie cops. It's the most redpilled job field there is, we see the reality that's too real even for you.

What >>139311341 is saying is absolutely correct, PD is in on that too. No one's coming to work if there's a serious conflict going on in our country, especially an armed conflict. Most will stay home and protect their families, but there are some...
>>
You should follow Thomas Wicker on Twitter.

The guy might be crazy, but he gives a great explanation today - thinks Trump and feds are basically building up evidence to get rid of all them legally.
>>
>>139320476
New alien and sedition acts when?
>>
>>139320402
Keep in mind we were talking about shooting at a drone so assuming they would be shooting directly up very unlikely and just simply isn't realistic.
>>
>>139317888
i do, just the other day i was talking with some people from toronto of all places and they are about as normie as you can get. they like trudeau. even they were talking about how crazy the tearing down of monuments was that some of these college protests are out of control. they had a son that mentioned jordan peterson.
>>
>>139320686
Yeah it was a long conversation but I saw that. Maybe a BB gun, even a nerf gun would do it safely.
>>
>>139320680

read this stream of tweets....

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/901994555725176832
>>
File: antifa_wien_1932.png (253KB, 589x366px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_wien_1932.png
253KB, 589x366px
>>139313115
>>
>>139299290

can someone buy a bottle or 10 of liquid ass and just pour it in a jar, poke holes in the lid, and throw it into the middle of the antifa??
>>
>>139320586

GET IN HERE!

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID
>>
have a bump
>>
File: Sun-Tzu.jpg (27KB, 312x352px) Image search: [Google]
Sun-Tzu.jpg
27KB, 312x352px
>>139309199
> if your opponent is of choleric temperament, irritate him

Make a nigga's blood hurt.
>>
>>139302575
These animals don't see you as human, so why the fuck should you see them as such?
>>
>>139318292
At least we are doing something about it. We have paramilitary groups stopping people in Africa from coming and the government is kicking the shit out of people occuping buildings illegaly. You, on the other hand, are just bending over to this fuckers.
>>
>>139299290
This is only the beginning
This movement is just starting to form in comparison to how big its going to be
Not the first time something like this has happened
These people remind me of the brownshirts and white people are the new jews
>>
>>139306707
>don't do them there, the police will be corrupt and so will be the mayor
It's sad that you treat this as a common issue, because this is stuff that some decades ago would land someone in jail, while now everyone knows but no one has the guts to do anything about it
>>
>>139300894
This will get no news coverage either. The Buzzfeed CNN crowd is still buying into the notion that leftists/Antifa have been peaceful for the last year.

They weren't in Charlottesville with homemade flamethrowers, bats, helmets and chains. No, they were just innocent peaceniks when evil James Fields plowed into the crowd, which of course was the only political violence committed that we should ever know about.
>>
File: 1501286233828.jpg (121KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1501286233828.jpg
121KB, 1024x764px
>>139315180
wtf is that thing?
jesus christ, why does leftism do this to people?
>>
>>139299290
>pathetic rightists talk shit forever about how hurr antifa and leftists are weak and wont do anything durr, us on the right are so strong durrr
>pathetic rightists get their asses kicked by antifa
>THIS ISNT FAIR WE'RE BEING OPPRESSED!!!
truly a pathetic ideology, fitting for the cuckold betas on this board
>>
File: 1503827420651.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1503827420651.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>139324220
What should be done about traitor cops? i'm no burger but in my view they deserve much, much worse than zombified leftists who don't know any better. They are supposed to protect the american citizen for god's sake. They spit on the badge they wear, they spit on their proud tradition and they spit on their fathers and those who trained them. When the next american civil war arrives in a few years and the streets run red they should ponder their shame while they lie awake at night. How can they bear the shame?
>>
>>139325484
always funny seeing you rightist cucks assume the inevitability of a civil war when none of you are actually man enough to start it
protip: there will be no civil war, you cowards will lie down like the trash you are and wait to be exterminated
>>
>>139325593
This, so much this
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar
I tip my hat to you good sir
>>
File: 1503508149303.jpg (232KB, 465x350px) Image search: [Google]
1503508149303.jpg
232KB, 465x350px
>>139325331
>>139325593
>here we see the commie retard working the shaft of his boner for mob violence
>being on the right side of history, it of no consequence to him that he believes civilizational entropy is a force for good
>the escalation of the past year is proof that the commies will finally win this time, and can practice the murder they so dearly love
>thank god for the capitalist boots letting antifa, the true heroes, run wild
we'll see
>>
File: antifaplague.jpg (518KB, 1548x1545px) Image search: [Google]
antifaplague.jpg
518KB, 1548x1545px
>>139325008
>why does leftism do this to people?
Liberation or some other edgy bullshit.
>>
>>139326147
its really funny when you rightists try to take the moral high ground even though you've spent the past decade agitating for violence against leftists
yet when the time finally came for you to put any actions behind your words all you've done is lie down and take your beatings like the good little cucks you are
>>
>>139326383
well at least you realize that violence starts from the left and that they love it, that's something.
>>
>>139308964
Leftists hate Israel so what's with that pic?
>>
>>139326623
>durr im a cowardly cuck who makes threats on the internet but is too scared to back them up
we know
>>
>>139326796
they're paid by soros
>>
>>139326811
Problem for your point is that we haven't been asking for violence against anyone. You were the idiots that started with the violence and always have been.
>>
>>139327084
>Problem for your point is that we haven't been asking for violence against anyone.
Yeah, let's just pretend /pol/ hasn't been calling for the "day of the rope" for years now, among other consistent threats of violence. Nope, definitely not real.
>>
File: 1503501751239.png (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503501751239.png
79KB, 600x600px
>>139326811
I'm not threatening anybody mate; this thread is about antifa bashing normie skulls while the police look on. Also i'm not a burger, but it's interesting how you leftypols can't help but talk as if the people disgusted by this are a borg collective like yourselves.
>>
>>139327271
That's like bringing up #killallwhitepeople LMAO
>>
>>139327365
>t-these threats don't count we obviously didn't MEAN them, i mean we're too cowardly to actually do anything don't you know?
thanks for sharing
>>
>>139327422
OH YES I'm fucking CUMMING
DEEP DARK FANTASIES
>>
File: 1501179396205.png (146KB, 903x983px) Image search: [Google]
1501179396205.png
146KB, 903x983px
>>139327422
>anonymous threats of violence on an obscure snake charming board
>met with actual pre-emptive self-defense against normies
it's like you realize that your side is the violent one but it's justified because everyone to the right of lenin is a nazi-sympathizer that (THANK GOD) gave your mob of zombies an excuse for blood. Surely that father and son deserved it because people around here talk about the day of the rope eh? Collectively ascribed guilt and righteous ""retribution"" is a hell of a drug
>>
>>139305000
Don't hurt innocent pets you chink fuck. Animals have way more life value than these assholes anyway
>>
>>139327612
>oh no, we spent years calling for blood and eventually it happened but against us! how could this happen??? this is monstrous!
keep crying like the beta cuck you are
>>
>>139326796
Leftists are too stupid to realize theyre tools of the kikes
>>
>>139327788
as opposed to the right who wholeheartedly supported donald "israel is our greatest ally" trump and the republican "we love israel so much we're going to invite the prime minister to speak without the president's approval" party
>>
>>139327781
>we
your brain is literally only able to see collectives. well, i don't think your violence boner is going to do your side any good
>>
>>139327904
>your brain is literally only able to see collectives.
not a problem though when people on the right treat the left as a collective though, amirite
>>
>>139327985
antifa is beating up normies at berkeley you unbelievable retard. it doesn't matter what you and i believe, yet here you sit with throbbing cock in hand fantasizing about how those people deserve it.
>>
>>139328276
>antifa is beating up normies at berkeley you unbelievable retard.
and /pol/ is the newfaggiest, normalfaggiest board on 4chan. what's your point? that you're upset that you're a bunch of cucks getting beaten up? sucks, talk shit get hit
>b-but i'm not a burger!
yeah and antifa has been beating up your kind even longer, yuropoor
>>
File: 1500355309769.jpg (31KB, 391x470px) Image search: [Google]
1500355309769.jpg
31KB, 391x470px
>>139328443
that actually is my point yes, glad you finally got it. good luck with the paid mob violence
>>
>>139328598
have fun getting beaten up and crying crocodile tears
>>
the absolute madman!
>>
File: 1499545412176.png (40KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499545412176.png
40KB, 255x200px
>>139328717
i'm not the one getting beaten up genius, just crying about the plague of violent locusts that see a reincarnation of hitler in two scared immigrants.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.