[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When (((they))) genocide the Whites, what will the world look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: bHK4Cep.jpg (171KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bHK4Cep.jpg
171KB, 1916x1080px
Give me a brief timeline on how the world will be once the Whites are finally long gone as planned.
>Pic unrelated
>>
>>139298588
Chinks and Muslims take over everything.
>>
>>139298588
the Jew is in a love hate relationship with us

white people are the only one smart enough to be useful, but dumb enough to be enslaved

niggers are not very useful for anything but farming and brute force

Jews need us, JEWS HATE JEWS, why do you think jews refuse to live in Israel, its because living amongst jews, sucks, even jews know that

SOOO....

the jew will always try its best to keep white people happy enough so they dont rebel, because without us, the Jew loses everything, niggers arent going to keep the banking system rolling
>>
>>139298588
>Asians begin eradicating niggers
Not in camps, but in fields, they will be shot or ground up and used as fertilizer.
>Hispanics will establish a social nobility with lighter skinned ones at the top and darker skinned ones at the bottom
>Indians will fight the Chinks and lose
>Arabs will take over Europe then move back to the Middle East because Winter
>Southern Europeans will have a war with the Arabs over Southern Europe and the Middle east
>The Irish will rule all of Britain
>The Slavs will finally knock out the Muslims steamroll into a weakened China who now is moving their population into Central Africa
Indo-Slavic union will invade the Americas under the pretense of freeing the oppressed under class...chinks will help the Slavs then betray them
>Slavs will get beaten out of Africa due to attrition
>chinks are now totally mongrelized with native africans as the result of trying to boost their numbers and thinking nigger genes could be genetically engineered
>Arabs and Southern Europeans are paid by Slavs to enslave/wipe out blasian africa
>Slavs now occupy Americas
>rape them into becoming half hispanic half slavic
>Slavs promote Narco states
>hispanic Narcos retire and Gopniks take over
>Americas fall to mixed race subhumans again
>Pure Slavs rule Northern Europe along with the Irish WEUZing as Anglos and Norwegians
>Irish take over North America for optimal potato farms
>Jews are wiped out
Imagine the world now, but everyone is 10 IQ points dumber and more aggressive
>>
>>139298588
>>139298906
just to make my statement clearer, let me give an example

what would happen if all whites in America, where turned to blacks by some magic power

all of the sudden 50% of people would burn all their savings, and would default on their morgages and debts in general, the whole world economic system collapses, the Jews is left with nothing

the system is made for enslaving us, but it depends on our good values, like paying debts and saving money, niggas are too subhuman to be enslaved by the economy, niggas have to be physically enslaved, and thats "racist", jews dont have the numbers to do that
>>
>>139299364
10/10
>>
File: IMG_4047.jpg (204KB, 804x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4047.jpg
204KB, 804x720px
>>139298588
Asians become the new whites. Honestly, that's how their ideology works.
>>
>>139299509
>jews dont have the numbers to do that
They have the tech to reduce niggs to manageable numbers.
Whites freed the niggs once, it's up to the niggs to keep their freedom.
I could lighter niggs ruling over darker niggs. It's how it is in American social circles with niggers taking shots at each others skin color.
"You're too white!" is becoming less of an insult and more so a compliment.
>>
File: 1493334880842.jpg (95KB, 948x676px) Image search: [Google]
1493334880842.jpg
95KB, 948x676px
>>139298588
can't wait, let's see niggers try and build mud apartments and skyscrapers.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.