[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are female comedians so utterly unfunny? Every time I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why are female comedians so utterly unfunny?

Every time I ask this question I get some half-assed explanation citing evolutionary psychology but I always remain unconvinced.

There's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhJ8tGTMs0&t=1m55s
>>
They think they can get by with their looks like they always do, but comedy is something you have to earn, your looks don't matter.
>>
File: FASHION.png (515KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FASHION.png
515KB, 600x450px
>>139298163
sorry but it does come down to evo-psych. men are born boys who must compete and win to become men and procreate. women are born girls and just become women when they simply spread their legs. They are not the hunters, they are the prey. They don't need to TRY.

Men need to TRY.

Men need to perform, or lose.

pic not related
>>
>baito desu
>>
shit nigger tier b8 m8
KYS
also SAGE
>>
>>139298163
It's because they're women
>>
>>139298163
DUDE SEX LMAO
its because the only thing they can offer is vagina
so they make jokes about vagina
and they talk about what makes their vagina tingle
they talk about who can have access to vagina
they talk about vagina health
they talk about other vaginas
women are boring
>>
>>139298163
Women don't do irony very well.
For proofs
>see every "provocative" feminist ever.
"Kill all men". Is supposed to come across as tongue-in-cheek; only it ends up being the reverse, and everyone is creeped out and/or confused by it.
That said, I've found SOME women to be funny. I've always liked Kath n Kim for example.
>>
File: Iliza_Shlesinger.jpg (260KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Iliza_Shlesinger.jpg
260KB, 1200x1800px
I thought she was pretty funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oO2IvCE_yA

Kind of a red pill. I'm sure some women were nervously laughing.
>>
>>139300912
Would fuggg
>>
>>139298163
WTF
WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS!

Like all those fat ones that let some random nigger cum inside their gunt and then complain because they can't get a job afterwards.

That shit is gold cunt! Fucking champagne comedy!
>>
>>139298163
It's 2006!
>>
>>139301600
I remember seeing a screenshot from some forum when 9/11 happened the guy said "let's not assume it was Muslims right away we don't know who did it" and he said something like "it's 2001"
>>
>>139298422
>comedy is something you have to earn
Wtf? You dont earn being funny. You can work towards getting famous, stage presence, and even delivery. But, being funny isnt something you acquire.
>>
>>139300912
I lasted 40 seconds
>>
because women aren't funny
>>
>>139302141
work toward, earn, I see them as synonyms, let's not get into semantics though.
>>
>>139298163
Nina conti is pretty funny, only woman i've heard of that was funny.
Garfunkel and oates too, sometimes.
>>
>>139298163
Women are funny, get over it
>>
>>139298163
Because they lack wit. There's literally never been a funny woman. Ever. Shock jock humor doesn't count. "Hurr, look at me. I have a pretty face and just said a naughty joke!"
>>
>>139298163
they dnt need to be funny, just cute. there is no pressure
>>
Women arent funny because humor requires originality and imagination. Every female "comedian" just steals other mens jokes and spits them back out in a way less funny way.
>>
>>139298163
women aren't funny, ergo women comedians aren't funny
>>
>>139298163
It's hard to make jokes and be funny when all your life experiences revolve around social media and being a whore with the obligatory vagina references.

>muh slept with hundress of guys
>muh arguing with strangers on twatter
>muh menstrual cramps and bleeding
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.