[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do African Americans in facebook groups get so pissed off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: MLK_Karsh_NPG_2012_77_63.jpg (114KB, 611x775px) Image search: [Google]
MLK_Karsh_NPG_2012_77_63.jpg
114KB, 611x775px
Why do African Americans in facebook groups get so pissed off when they say something racist and then you quote MLK and say that racism isn't what he wanted?

It's like they want to be the only group of people that are allowed to quote MLK.

Also they pick and choose what they say.

No black person ever quotes the parts where MLK says black people need to stop committing so much crime.

It's like I am automatically considered evil for being white.
>>
>>139298085
>implying you aren't
>>
File: yousickenme.png (283KB, 366x409px) Image search: [Google]
yousickenme.png
283KB, 366x409px
>>139298085
you quote MLK? for anything, ever? what type of cum-burping snivelly little faggot are you?
You're where we need to start the fucking cleansing.
>>
>>139298085
cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>139298229
Not OP but there is such a thing as quoting someone despite not agreeing with them if its relevant to the argument, especially if the person you quote is someone they respect. Personally I like to go full NOI and quote Malcolm X
>>
>>139298229
>only black that coerced his fellow savages to protest peacefully instead of chimping the fuck out, kill by johnson to "I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years."
>>
>>139298229
Because MLK said that black people shouldn't be racist against whites if they want equality.

You quote MLK saying these things to a racist black guy and they get super pissed off that you quoted MLK for some reason.

They almost think only blacks are allowed to quote him.
>>
>>139298360
Malcom X is a poor man's MLK.
>>
>>139298360
1. to quote someone is to put them in a position of respect, as if they are someone to take seriously. MLK is worshiped in our culture but he was a complete fraud. You don't quote frauds.

2. There are millions of great people of all races--yes even some negros--to quote from who actually did great things.

3. A white man should have a minimum of self-respect and quote other white men.
>>
>they pick and choose what they say. No black person ever quotes the parts where MLK says black people need to stop committing so much crime

That is about as selective a reading of MLK as I can imagine

You're playing the victim in a situation where you are definitely NOT the victim, and selectively quoting MLK to support it, Im mad too and Im not even black
>>
>>139298929
But if you quote MLK to a black person who is being racist you are often quoting someone he actually respects.
>>
>>139299183
Explain how.
>>
File: BlackCrime.jpg (88KB, 379x471px) Image search: [Google]
BlackCrime.jpg
88KB, 379x471px
>>139298652
MOREOVER you are trying to reason with negros. This has been proven over and over again to be a pointless waste of time. A self-respecting white men has ZERO business with negros, even talking to them, much less trying to have an intellectual/philosophical/political discussion with them. You haven't learned apparently that no black person wants to be shown or taught anything, much less see reason and logic. I mean you seriously must be fucking joking with this shit.
>>
File: obamaindonesian.jpg (90KB, 634x838px) Image search: [Google]
obamaindonesian.jpg
90KB, 634x838px
Indonesian Faggot

Not african

Not american
>>
File: aboriginals.jpg (141KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
aboriginals.jpg
141KB, 437x437px
>>139299195
There you go again. You think that a black person is subject to reason. You just don't get it.
You probably have very little experience with negros down under. You have abbos, who aren't even fully human, so it's outright bizarre you ascribe white values such as reason, perspective and a desire for objective truth, to a negro. what the fuck?

STOP TRYING TO REASON WITH NIGGERS, LIBERALS, FEMINISTS et al. This is why we've been fucking losing.
>>
>>139299294
MLK said some wise things though.
>>
>>139299513
I think MLK was reasonable when telling other black people to stop committing so much crime if they want to be seen as equals.

It's just something that people forget he said.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.