[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drumpf’s business sought deal on a Drumpf Tower in Moscow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: imsofucked.png (287KB, 390x481px) Image search: [Google]
imsofucked.png
287KB, 390x481px
Drumpf’s business sought deal on a Drumpf Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

While Donald Drumpf was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Drumpf Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Drumpf Organization lawyers.

As part of the discussions, a Russian-born real estate developer urged Drumpf to come to Moscow to tout the proposal and suggested he could get President Vladimir Putin to say “great things” about Drumpf, according to several people who have been briefed on his correspondence.

The developer, Felix Sater, predicted in a November 2015 email that he and Drumpf Organization leaders would soon be celebrating — both one of the biggest residential projects in real estate history and Donald Drumpf’s election as president, according to two of the people with knowledge of the exchange.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-business-sought-deal-on-a-trump-tower-in-moscow-while-he-ran-for-president/2017/08/27/d6e95114-8b65-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html?pushid=59a369d9d3e0382e00000007&tid=notifi_push_breaking-news&utm_term=.ffe9c740c652
>>
>>139292889
Good.

Hillary got the death penalty.

Obama wasn't even eligible to be President so he's going to jail for life.

And you're going to sit here pretending it's not happening and prolly will continue to pretend after it happens.
>>
>>139293195

whoa, lay off the drugs, lol
>>
joe rogan had a cia operative on his podcast and when rogan said "trump is really ruining things for idiots" the cia guy just laughed

really nukes my gooks
>>
>>139292889
>according to several people who have been briefed on his correspondence.

lol
>>
>>139294333

still waiting obama's birth certificate
trump's tax return
the comey tapes
melana's proof of citizen ship

lol
>>
>>139294646
omg a grammar error, everything i said doesn't matter now.
>>
File: 1501221230091.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1501221230091.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>139292889
>>
>>139292889
he's fucking done

For several weeks there have been rumors that Sater is ready to rat again, agreeing to help Mueller. ‘He has told family and friends he knows he and POTUS are going to prison,’ someone talking to Mueller’s investigators informed me. Sater himself added fuel to this fire when he told New York magazine: ‘In about the next 30 to 35 days, I will be the most colorful character you have ever talked about. Unfortunately, I can’t talk about it now, before it happens. And believe me, it ain’t anything as small as whether or not they’re gonna call me to the Senate committee.’
>>
File: 1501997197585.png (109KB, 743x905px) Image search: [Google]
1501997197585.png
109KB, 743x905px
>>139292889
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.