[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If jews really control the world, why don't you join them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: monkey.jpg (85KB, 964x652px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
85KB, 964x652px
If jews really control the world, why don't you join them? Cut your foreskin, change your name to a jewish sounding one, marry a jew, etc. Make sure your descendants have a bright future ahead
>>
Because sometimes the order of power changes..
>>
>>139282980
i'd rather die and i will, we all will, even the jews
>>
>>139282980
I literally rather have WW3 than see any more jews.

Their belief system is corrupt and polluted.

They have no morals. They are sick and have no empathy.

The goyim will rise and I will cherish ever the fear I see in the kikes eyes.
>>
>>139282980
The Overlords = all Jewish
The Jews =/= All Overlords

Only 10% of Jews, those at the very top, will be the ruling class. The rest will get thrown under the Zion bus just like the rest of us.
>>
>>139282980
better to die than live as a jew
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (67KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
67KB, 600x928px
jews r bad
>>
>>139282980
Your mother has to be Jewish from them to truly accept you.
>>
for them*
>>
>>139282980
because they don't accept applications moron, i would if i could
>>
>>139284548
Can't you worm your way in if you change your name and pretend your grandmother was jewish or something? It's not like they're going to DNA test you to find out
>>
>>139285486
international jewry is not racist, they don't care if you're schlomo goldberg from tel aviv or some random nigger from the street.

they recruit from family and educate and grow from the earliest age. if you're very exceptional selfmade politician or businessman and a good cocksucker you can be one of the lowest minions but that's it.
>>
>>139282980
I'm not gas immune.
>>
File: chimpjew.jpg (51KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
chimpjew.jpg
51KB, 469x313px
>>139282980
NO THANKS, I don't want pure satanry in my life kikerão de macaco.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.