[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I never see articles on bigger sites blaming women for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_0040.jpg (112KB, 635x599px)
IMG_0040.jpg
112KB, 635x599px
Why do I never see articles on bigger sites blaming women for anything? Why are men always the ones to blame for society's downfall?
>>
>>139281588
Because a fucking woman wrote that article
>>
>>139281588
Could you at least use a different article for the OP image if you're going to make this thread for this 100000000th time?
>>
>>139281588
Cause if you blame a woman for something that would be sexist
>>
Just sit back and enjoy the decline bro.
>>
>>139281588
Men make up the majority of those in control of corporations,political parties and other aspects of society in general.
>>
File: 1503856114522.gif (3MB, 341x245px) Image search: [Google]
1503856114522.gif
3MB, 341x245px
>>139281588
I know this gets posted here regularly and attains like +300 replies, but it hasn't even been 24 hours since the last thread
>>
>>139281588
>"How do you write women so well?"
>"I write a man and then I take away reason and A C C O U N T A B I L I T Y."
>>
>>139281588
I don't think it's socially acceptable to blame women for anything sweetheart
>>
>>139281867
I know it's weird. It's almost like this board is inhabited by thousands of people who come here at different times a day.
>>
File: 1478048673299.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478048673299.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>139281588
Because we ARE to blame.
We let them have rights despite all the warnings from the past. We let them vote instead of beating them silent. We created a Frankenstein's monster here. We had the power to say "no" but we relented because we wanted easy pussy.
Well, we got easy pussy and all the baggage it comes with.
>>
>>139281588
because the point of this article is to get men to consume more
look at the staged picture
two properly dressed white men with fancy mugs of beer, ordered junk food and random iProducts laying around playing video games
it says that men checked out of society but the picture shows the exact opposite
>>
>>139281588
Women, like most lower animals, are not moral agents.
>>
>>139281588
Why can't women just have kids with older men if the ones her age don't want to ?
>>
>>139281588
the same reason we don't blame toddlers for continually shitting their diapers
>>
>>139282074
We aren't to blame, boomers are. Seriously.
>>
>>139281588
Because, sweety, women aren't responsible for their own actions
>>
File: super cancer.jpg (47KB, 640x648px) Image search: [Google]
super cancer.jpg
47KB, 640x648px
>>139281588
Who cares? We need less people on the planet anyway.

Seriously, stop complaining about it bro. Just chill out and game and enjoy life, its too short for stressing out and getting sick over women and family.

>inb4 frwoiuhfge9rug798543hf4wrfWR$JF$WRIfht$RGIHFTR$EWGJEGJTHR%GOTRH%EGFIRTJGFJ$JFFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKYOUSHILLSHILLSHILL
>>
>>139282473
No. Men are to blame. The trouble started long before the boomers were alive.

Sorry bud, you don't get to shovel shit onto your parents. Blame your great great granddad. He was the faggot who let grandma have a say when grandma should have been keeping her whore mouth shut.
>>
And so, another thread of virgins perpetually mad that their infatuations never had payoff circlejerking begins

You faggots whine about how women always go out with "Chad" or "Jamal" but never the "nice guy", but you're fucking lying if you said that you'd give the less attractive girls a chance. You rant about college girls being sluts when you're also lying if you said you wouldn't get some tail any chance you'd get. Man up and stop being such hypocritical children.
>>
>>139281588
Because women click on these articles.
>>
Not a good thing to pick on women. It's a good thing to criticize people, but women lost at birth..Thats why you should start every single day with a thanks for being a man and have willingness to excuse even the most decadent women for her natural flaws..Every single thing wrong with women is the result of men and their abdication of their role. It's that simple. A deer doesn't know why it's a deer..
>>
>>139281765
I think he's saying that men are doing something right. This is the roadmap to freedom
>>
>>139282074
how big of a cuck do you have to be to blame yourself for something that happened a century ago.
>>
>>139283587
Same type of cuck who'd try to live through the achievements of people from the past
>>
>>139281588

>tfw with a women who is also not stupid enough to have kids
>throwing away a relaxed, normal life to waste time on a gigantic cost that will complicate everything you do
>thinking we need more humans when there are 7 billion of them

having a child is bluepilled as fuck, only stupid people have kids now
>>
>>139283240
I think we're actually talking about how it's publicly ok to blame men for literally every problem while women get off scot free.

But, who am I kidding right, the only reason men criticize women surely is because they're bitter virgins.
>>
>>139281588
These articles are all clickbait.
>>
>>139282830

We need less niggers on the planet, white folk you stupid kike. All white countries have their population declining/ being replaced. We aren't the problem with population, niggers and indians are.
>>
>>139283868
Same here. We have a cat. That's more than enough for us.
>>
>>139282830
Wait untill Abdul kicks in your door to rape your family and the British bong police arrested you for being racist for not fluffing him first. Try just chilling out and playing video games then you passive faggot. There are people who fight on the front lines of matters like these. Clearly your not one of them, so keep your hippie opinions to yourself you yellow toothed inbred island fuck.
>>
>>139281588
Women instinctively know they are inferior to men no matter how much the media and society tells them otherwise. Such is the woman condition.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>139284213

Insane LARP skills from you tonight bruv well done you sound like a propa virgin.
>>
>>139282830
>need less people on the planet
May as well just say we should destroy the planet.
>>
File: untitled.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
181KB, 400x400px
>>139284063
>>139284213

You'll do nothing. Absolutely nothing.
>>
Women are bigoted, and feel awful, so unbelievably awful, if they have to face up to any of their own flaws. They're so tender they just shatter at the idea of being anything less than perfect. They certainly don't subject themselves to information about their own errors an a regular basis. No, they instead read about how someone else is to blame.
Narcissism is a feminine disorder. The stats are warped because male narcissists eventually do something that gets them caught.
>>
File: nat_king_cole.jpg (98KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
nat_king_cole.jpg
98KB, 402x402px
>>139284513
Let it all burn down friend, throw your cares aside, just light up that cigarette and pour yourself a little whiskey, and play some Quake Champions. Whores are cheaper than wives, and if you really want commitment, go to Ukraine, or Thailand, don't bother with Western women, just take your mother for example, remember how she left your dad for black mandingo?
>>
>>139273087
(((Woman)))

White men are never ever ever allowed to have a moral justification for their viewpoints.

The Jews correctly assert that morality is reality therefore if you can control the moral narrative you can control society.

No one in the Jewish coalition can be portrayed as wrong. Ever.
>>
>>139281588
Because blaming women is like blaming children
The true red pill is the state of the world today is 100% the fault of white males for allowing it to happen
>>
>>139283913
You know who you are. If you'd seen the last thread, every other post was complaining about women who "have fun" in college. And acting like some unknown article shows that it's "okay to deface men" is hyperbole. You act like feminists are more ubiquitous and powerful than they really are, and that alone gives them more power. If you think women are childish by doing something like this, you'll prove them wrong by not stopping to their level.
>>
>>139284427
>>139284515
Triggered island people. You'll be out bred soon by sand people.
>>
File: antifa_protest_trump_tower.jpg (1MB, 3072x2044px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_protest_trump_tower.jpg
1MB, 3072x2044px
>>139281588
Divide and conquer kike article.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>139282830
>Who cares? We need less people on the planet anyway.

No, we just need less chinks, poos, and africans. If anything, the US is underpopulated, and Europe just has high population density in cities, but that's of your own doing.
>>
>>139284580
>Narcissism is a feminine disorder.
Not really-- It's just a fault in one's ability to separate subject from object. For the kind of person we call a narcissist, they are only vaguely aware of their own existence, either because they were never taught it or it's too terrifying to face.

They've never had to think in terms of other people's lives. They only know one life-- their own. Values that they hold personally therefore become things that all existence should strive for, which is why they're surprised that other people sometimes don't want to go along with their plans.

The same can be said of normal people, but they are at least AWARE that other points of view, other loci of consciousness in the sea of being exist. Though this is a very humbling thought, most accept it as a matter of course.
>>
>>139284974
>"You're the ones triggered when I'm the one spouting memes!"

kek
>>
>>139281669
fpbp
>>
>>139284671
My mother actually had her own problems just like anyone else. She was human-- with the same conflicting forces of incentives, dreams, guilt and the permanence of her decisions that we all have to face.

That she actually ended up sticking with my father and wasn't too terrible as a mother to me and my siblings is beside the point.
>>
>>139285291
What meme? Is anything I stated untrue?
>>
>>139285119
The reason I wrote this post, BTW, is that it applies to all of you just as much as it applies to the women you don't like. You fail to understand their incentives-- you think they should want to be a character in your story just like they think you should want to be in theirs. They and you can't collaborate on a shared future, and that is why you have none.
>>
>>139285055
Great, you've uncovered the great conspiracy. Are you going to do anything about it? No? Of course not.
>>
>>139281588
Because deep down women wanted us to stop them from being crazy and getting all their stupid ideas out there.

And we need to apologize for not manning up and putting our foot down.
This is our fault as much as theirs.
>>
>>139286028
I think your lost friend. Seems to me reddit or tumblr is more your speed.

>Thats a meme you dumb ass
>>
>>139281588
This is right though.
>>
>>139286096
How much of this is due to jewery?
>>
>>139281588
Because women are useful idiots. They vote for the most liberal candidate in which a chance every time.
>>
>>139286192
>Get called out on being a fat fuck who doesn't have the spine or strength to change anything in his society
>"R-r-Reddit!"

All this "enlightenment" and you'll never do anything with it.
>>
>>139281588
Women are the privileged sex. Said privileges include not being accountable for their actions, while also passing the blame onto men. Never forget we live in a very gynocentric society.
>>
>>139286542
Eh I don't know just make up a number.
>>
>>139284063
blame melanin
>>
>>139286810
Ahahaha where did you get the impression I was fat? Because I'm posting on 4chan and American? Could say the same to you stupid ass hole.

You don't know what I've done, for all you know I'm fucking Hitler incarnate. Tell you what though, maybe get back to your safe space drum circle, you'd be less triggered there. Let the adults discuss the fall of western society in peace.
>>
>>139281588
>This same image.
>This same thread.
>>
>>139286810
What the fuck are we supposed to do? Like, I get what you're saying, but one man cannot a resistance make.

The rest of the USA is convinced that white males are the problems and even f that isn't true, the media will sure portray that as truth.

Just look at charlottesville. One man inadvertently kills a a white woman, yet days later, multiple Muslim attacks occur and people are still talking about white supremacy.

I don't know what it's going to take for people to wake up, but it's not going by to be a few people from 4chan.
>>
File: 1502655290193.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1502655290193.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>139281588
>>
>>139287356
Again, thousands of people use this site at varying times of the day. I know you want to think it's allllll one person, but it's not.
>>
>>139287415
Just sit in the pub have a pint and wait for it to all blow over
>>
>>139283868

you're a retard if you think the momentary comfort and lack of responsibility that living without children brings is worth the lack of fulfillment longterm. Hedonism may work today, tomorrow, and next year but look at anyone over 40 without children and the general rule will demonstrate all too clearly the path that lies ahead of you. Even while conceding overpopulation it's important to consider who is rearing the next generation and what values humanity will shift to hold. If you can't understand that we exist to procreate and want to be a genetic dead end then that is your business, but to be snide about it and deny any merit to procreation is to admit that you and your partner aren't having children because you may as well be old children yourselves.
>>
>>139287580
This is the attitude that lost you that empire your always reminding us of. Grow some balls Nigel.
>>
>>139281588
>Why are men always the ones to blame for society's downfall?

>White
>Straight
>Men

There fixed it for you.
>>
>>139287580
Great flick.
>>
Bring back slutshaming, let women know worn out cumdumpsters are useless to society
Legalize prostitution so women have to provide more than sex in a relationship
Quit glorifying single motherhood
Emphasize feminine ideals as housewife, mother and domestic goddess
>>
>>139287616
>the lack of fulfillment longterm.
This might be an alien concept for you and your ilk, but not everyone gains fulfilment from raising children.
>>
File: 1482693303762.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482693303762.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
It's symptomatic of what is essentially an existential societal collapse, but these articles are written to incite a response out of you.
Stop consuming buzz content and commercial thinkpieces.
>>
File: IMG_4919.jpg (88KB, 490x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4919.jpg
88KB, 490x727px
>>139287616
>we exist to procreate
Spoken like a true animal whos only goal in life is to breed
>>
>>139288197

You're bloody well biologically wired to, and the percentage of people who don't feel anything for their children is inflated by immature assholes who've been conditioned by society to avoid growing up and taking on responsibility for anything more than their own instant gratification. If you haven't had a kid then you do not know how your brain is affected chemically by the damn thing.

It's not a one size fits all solution for fulfillment, but it is a path with great potential for it in the pointless oblivion of existence and it doesn't need to have its merits downplayed or smeared to discourage first world people from doing it. I mean just look at the cultures who aren't procreating. Do they really get a sense of superiority from opting out of continued existence?
>>
>>139287962
>domestic goddess
Fuck off, that's some of the most beta shit I've ever heard. Are you gonna do everything they tell you and be a good little slave?
>Emphasize feminine ideals as housewife, mother
No
>>
>>139288941
>is inflated by immature assholes who've been conditioned by society to avoid growing up and taking on responsibility for anything more than their own instant gratification.
>if you don't want kids then you're an immature asshole who needs to grow up
Honestly fucking kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>139281588
White mans burden anon
>>
>>139287415
I sure as hell see nobody making the effort to spread any of this outside of 4chan.
>>
File: woman doing work.jpg (130KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
woman doing work.jpg
130KB, 719x719px
>>139281588
women's natural MO for getting anything done is either:
-bitching to get a man to solve her problem
-using her vagina like a carrot dangled in front of a rabbit to get men to do shit

add to this that women are perpetually unsatisfied and will always take a mile when you give them an inch
>>
>>139287962
>Want women to contribute to society
>Promote feminine things like being a housewife
>Shame single mothers, the hardest working women

This is the logic of someone who desperately wants to get laid. Too bad the only way that would happen is if the government gave him a wife in a box.
>>
>>139281810
most men don't even run their own households
>>
>>139290328
If you set up a bear trap and a bear gets stuck, is the bear a dumbass animal or are you an evil oppressor? And you act like there are no men whose only goal in life is to take, and take, and take.
>>
>>139281588
Becuase women share more. That's why everything you see on the internet, from headlines to the slug for Facebook thumbnails, is written not just from a women's POV but in a woman's voice.

HTH
>>
>>139282830
>whites already a global minority are being outbred and killed off in places like south africa
>heh thats good we need less people
>meanwhile China and India exist making up billions of "people"
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>139290347
Worthless roasty detected.
>>
>>139283231
Spotted the boomer. Die already you sack of shit.
>>
>>139281588
Because men ARE responsible. Women do nothing but Mimic their surroundings and act on primal insticicts. If men would have kept them in check they wouldn't be like they are now. Every downfall to a society is weak men letting women do what they want

It's you're responsibility to not pay any mind to the "queen bee" type of women and instead get a subservient qt wife that will bear you children that you can raise to be like you (a strong man) and the daughters to be subservient future wives. Only the ultiment Chad or Slayer can get the queen bee to bow down to him. Also when all the non chads stop paying attention to the queen bees they are knocked down a peg when the beta orbiters stop orbiting
>>
>>139290530
im not calling the women smart or dumb for using their natural assets to get men to do things for them. You could easily argue they're smart for doing so and the men are just tools.

obviously there are manipulative men out there too but it isn't engraved in their DNA in general to the extent it is in women. The vagina is an extremely powerful asset

also post your tits whore
>>
File: IMG_3864.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3864.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>139283868
>In a monogamous romantic relationship
>doesn't want children

I completely understand not wanting children, I never want children either. But why the relationship? That just fails every cost-benefit analysis
>>
>>139281588

Watch the logic

1. There is a market demand for articles where one gender can lay the blame for all their problems at the foot of the other gender

2. There is a difference in the reaction to these types of articles between genders

Man who sees an article where women blame men for everything: "Meh", closes window, stops going to that website

Woman who sees article where men blame women for everything: rrrREEEEE THIS IS SEXIST RAPIST MISOGYNISTIC SUE SUE SUE

3. So you wind up with the situation we have now. There's a market for both types of articles. However, anti-man articles appear in more mainstream publications, where anti-woman articles appear in more edgy publications that don't have to worry as much about the bottom dollar.
>>
>>139292622
>obviously there are manipulative men out there too but it isn't engraved in their DNA in general to the extent it is in women.
Your phenomenology is backwards, friend. Anyone who's treated like royalty for simply existing will get it in their mind that they're entitled to it.

You are the one who has it engraved in his DNA to serve women, to put them on a pedestal.
>>
File: DHNkczdXgAAACvV.jpg-large.jpg (532KB, 2048x2005px) Image search: [Google]
DHNkczdXgAAACvV.jpg-large.jpg
532KB, 2048x2005px
>>139283868
>only stupid people have kids now
Therefore, in the distant future, there will only be stupid people.

>>139284085
>pic related
>>
>>139281588
because women can do no wrong

it's the current year, sexist. get with the times.
>>
File: women praise.jpg (21KB, 527x278px) Image search: [Google]
women praise.jpg
21KB, 527x278px
>>139281669
>>
BECAUSE WOMEN ARE SUBORDINATE TO MEN YOU PATHETIC BETAS

WEAK MEN = OUT OF CONTROL WOMEN
>>
>>139293588
Women who don't think they'll want kids when they get older are obviously stupid.

What nobody tells you is that even as men, as your prime years past you by, inexorably speeding towards your own twilight, you'll start to wonder what the point of it all was.

And you will despair.
>>
>>139284836
>It´s never womens fault

pls go with your gynocentrism, i can´t hear this anymore.
>>
>>139282074
women give birth to 100% of all murderers, rapists, pedos, homos, and retards.
"but but but raising them to be functional adults is the mans job"
then stop divorce raping them and taking their kids away
>>
>>139282830
>Need less people on the planet
Unironically shoot yourself if you think that's true
>>
>>139294363
beta male coward
>>
File: braains.jpg (530KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
braains.jpg
530KB, 1334x694px
>>139281588
>>
>>139294363
he's saying we can largely blame weak men for allowing women to behave badly in the first place since women in general need a lot of guidance. The women will naturally wreck society in a variety of ways if left to their own devices, and only men are capable of shutting their shit down. But beta males got (and continue to get) conned by women because of the allure of pussy
>>
>shames women to have kids when they are around 16

>blames men when the women are too old to have kids.
>>
>>139281588
Because men are supposed to be strong and action oriented, not like the pussies we are today. Nobody expects anything from women. Them being retarded is taken for granted. Men are the ones who have the responsibility of shaping society to their wishes.
>>
>>139281588
>Childish man
>Drinking the Chad's beer mug
>>
>>139294433
>shaming tactics

wow, this is so new for me, ok i will do whatever you say mistress.

>>139294648

Women demanded equal rights, they got more than that, now they have to take the responsibility for them.

I will not treat a women less than an equal, any more.

They made their bed, now they can lay in it and grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 1380206125365.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1380206125365.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
If you haven't knocked up a few women by age 23, you have failed as a man and your white genes are doomed to die out.
>>
>>139281588
The left needs villains in order to function. This is why they attack more developed groups, in the name of (((diversity))).
>>
>>139282074
We didn't, our ancestors did. We have to cleanup the mess.
>>
>>139281588
because its all part of the jew narrative to push feminism and further divide white men and women..

and youre an idiot for not realizing this.
>>
File: 1481880967596.jpg (239KB, 1044x770px) Image search: [Google]
1481880967596.jpg
239KB, 1044x770px
>>139281588
>women created a problem
>men find a solution
>women blame men for problem created by the solution

fuckin classic m8's
>>
>>139295046
>now they can lay in it and grow the fuck up
They never will.
That said, try to avoid people saying men are to blame. While *technically* true, most of them are women trying to push this to later twist the meaning to justify keeping their rights/asking even more "because men can't do shit right blah blah blah".
>>
>>139295046
>They made their bed
they didnt give themselves equal rights
>>
>>139281588
>I havent started my career yet
>I havent enjoyed being single yet
>I havent enjoyed living on my own yet
>Im not ready for responsibility
>muh career
>muh career
Clearly its mens fault
>>
>>139295428
I knocked up a spic once, I knew it was my duty as a white man to make sure it never saw the light of day.
>>
File: 1503876048194.jpg (28KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
1503876048194.jpg
28KB, 600x508px
>>139281588
all this this is DIVIDE AND CONQUER tactics by (((them)))

men vs women

mgtow and feminism

critical theory from cultural marxists

go Find a white girl and get married have kids be happy
>>
>>139297563
>They never will.
They will have to if you hold them accountable for their actions and apply the same standards to them as to men.

>>139297752
They demanded them, they got them, if you protect them from the consequences they will not learn it.

Tradcons often say they were children, but even children have to learn stuff like this.
>>
>>139298049
>and apply the same standards to them as to men.
be realistic
>>
>>139298049
>but even children have to learn stuff like this.
You dont give children what they want just because they demand something
>>
>>139281588
>Childish men

But are they wrong?
>>
>>139298216
I´m idealistic, and the damage is already done.

Imagine a world where women would be actually suffer able.

>>139298225
You let children make their own decisions and face the consequences. They have to learn it that way.
>>
File: 38695.png (1MB, 1000x1512px) Image search: [Google]
38695.png
1MB, 1000x1512px
>>139285055

Problem has been illuminated by the higher IQ MGTOWs already

Reproduction for a woman is directly associated as a
>financial safety net, basically women with no education or sizable means of production will have a lot of kids to offset this safety net
>Feminism 1.0 gave women rights they did not, and are still not earning
>beta faggots are all Gynocentric, they're not capable of going against the Matriarchs, just like in tribal society...

Its like we need Islam to eat Liberalism, removing the rights of women in the process. Though overall its kind of a good thing for men while women suffer. We're not trapped into valueless and unfulling marriages, only by our own stupidity in this era.

>the loss of sameness is kind of shitty, but I'm okay with it as long as we restore tight immigration and the import of only high IQs

That way at least reproduction has strong upgrade pressure, with everyone getting smarter.
>>
>>139298744
>You let children make their own decisions
No you dont
>>
>>139298744
Yeah, well, we don't live in that world.
Men shouldn't give them power. However, if you say men are responsible for this mess, do you expect men to even be able to hold power again? No, that's why the other posters are retards/women.
>>
File: 5ImperialCreditTipPlease.jpg (14KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
5ImperialCreditTipPlease.jpg
14KB, 236x236px
>>139281588
DIGITS

Remember people who can't control their own behaviour in turn try to control the behaviour of others.
>>
File: 1503101025541.png (462KB, 482x778px) Image search: [Google]
1503101025541.png
462KB, 482x778px
>>139281588
>why are men 2nd class citizens
ftfy
can someone make a good female hate thread?
>>
File: yeahokay.gif (516KB, 220x256px) Image search: [Google]
yeahokay.gif
516KB, 220x256px
>>139281588
>women lowered their average value on the sexual marketplace to below that of masturbation and video games
>it's men's fault
>>
File: peep.gif (270KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
peep.gif
270KB, 512x288px
>>139281588
Welcome to the 21st century, friend.
>>
>>139298839
Depends on the kind of parenting, i don´t like authoritarian parenting.

With teenagers/young grown ups you do it at least.

And women are between children and Men, just like teenagers.

>>139298960
If we take their rights away again, we will be the evil men and they will never learn out of it.

When they get true equality and can´t take it they will ask by themselves to get back to normal again and everybody can learn out of this.
>>
>>139299334
>they will never learn
That's the only part you needed. You yourself said what you spouted earlier was idealistic garbage.
>we will be the evil men
So what? Worked fine for thousands of years. The equality experiment was a massive failure.
>>
>>139299334
>With teenagers/young grown ups you do it at least.
you dont even let teenagers/young grown do whatever they want
>>
>>139281669
/thread
>>
>>139299755
>>139299820

I know that it was a failure, but they don´t know it and they will have to accept it and apologise.

How can you expect women to be descend people when even tradoncs disagree with me when it´s about training them
>>
File: 1467625473020.gif (2MB, 246x164px) Image search: [Google]
1467625473020.gif
2MB, 246x164px
>>139299334
>"When they get true equality and can´t take it they will ask by themselves to get back to normal again and everybody can learn out of this."
>women being logical
>or even self-aware
>ever
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH
*breaths*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaa
>>
>>139281588
>MEN ARE FINALLY SICK OF WOMENS SHIT
>MUST BE THE MENS FAULT WE"RE SO UNLIKEABLE
>>
>>139297841
I knocked up 4 white bitches and I made sure they didn't abort. Working on my 5th white baby factory.
>>
>>139300000
>they will have to accept it and apologise.
they. fucking. wont
You really don't know SHIT about women do you? The best of them could start a nuclear war over some dumb petty shit, have billions of dead bodies associated to their action and they still don't feel bad for it. In a women's mind remorse doesn't exist, only shame. Shame is the product of those who ultimately have power. Now who do you want that to be, other remorseless women?
>>
>>139300334
With this attitude they of course won´t.

They will if they have to.

but i guess our viewpoints are just different, we won´t come to a conclusion.

And women do already have a lot of power, it´s just covert. If we force them into covert manipulation again they will proceed to evolve to be manipulative.

Women will never stop to strive for power, if they can have it openly it can be controlled, but for that we need people who hold women accountable for their actions.
>>
>>139300719
Jesus christ more empty platitudes "just have people make sure they do well".
I think I should call this societal autism. Along the lines of such brilliance as "just close the legal loopholes" "just judge citizens of their individual merit" "just make people follow a secular moral system"
>>
>>139291676
>when the beta orbiters stop orbiting
literally impossible
That would require a no-sex-before-marriage monogamy that has long since died in the west
>>
>>139301240
The only difference between us is that i am looking for a long term solution and you for a mid term one.

We have to make it exactly 1 time, we have to get over this transformation phase and we will never have to suffer women as they are right now and were before.

I guess it could be worth it, even Nietzsche who had predicted this whole mess said that it will be possible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbUOAQiolGg
>>
>>139301682
You don't even have a fucking solution, just empty one liners, while my "miderm" solution will last for several thousand years, not because of what I believe in, but because it demonstrably did. You think you can outlast that with your little pet hypothesis? What a narcissistic manchild.
>>
>>139301647
Stop forinicating
>>
>>139301871
I have a solution, enforcing equality.

Offending me does not make my point invalid.

I guess our discussion is over.
>>
It is our fault because we don't keep them in fucking line
>>
File: Dutch Survivor.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
Dutch Survivor.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>139281588
>Why are men always the ones to blame for society's downfall?
Because everyone instinctively knows that only men are the ones competent enough to be responsible for civilization. Women LARPing as men doesn't mean women are actually capable of running things.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (45KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
45KB, 700x467px
>>139301912
>>
>>139299024

>allowing women to make a decision that does not pertain to curtains or cooking
>>
>>139301912
Advocate for arranged marriage (by fathers) only. The whole problem arguably started with love (cuck) marriage
>>
File: 1503704771484.png (711KB, 1600x2162px) Image search: [Google]
1503704771484.png
711KB, 1600x2162px
>>139283231
kill yourself you retarded faggot.
>>
>>139300211
I admire your willingness to admit that white women are an upwards move for your genes. Please keep chipping away at the lesser whites on the edges of our society. You're helping ensure that what remains in time is the purest of white genetics and identity.
And while we might not have numbers, we'll have all the tech.
>>
From the article in OP's picture:

>Women want an equal partner, but there are increasingly fewer candidates to choose from. The census reports that “the average adult woman in the US is more likely to be a college graduate than the average adult man.” Moreover, today’s young, childless female city-dwellers with college degrees are out-earning their male counterparts by 8 cents on the dollar. Their higher incomes may be why they are less likely (29 percent) to be living with their parents than single men (35 percent).

But... weren't women paid less than men? Was it a lie after all?
>>
Because it' true. Too many millennial are beta liberal faggots who don't want to get married and have families. Nihilistic fucks, the lot of them. The day of the rope is near.
>>
>>139286542

>>
>>139303558
All of it is a lie anon;

Wage gap = there is none, now women are paid considerably more than men out of fear of legal action

Difficulty getting jobs = Women are now being hired based entirely on their sex

No suitable men = Women are wanting men to do everything for them despite having everything.
>>
>>139281588

Great article. So basically unfuckable hate-nerds like the ones that infest this cesspool, the ones who want to "fix women" and "save the white race" are posting here, playing vidyas and virgins.

Like all those faggots at Charlottesvile.
>>
>>139304113

HAHA.

"Liberal faggots" get piles, and piles of pussy.

The reason half of you fucking losers are "Conservative" is because you're autist, virgin basement dweller faggots and are completely confused as to why you're failures at life.

The problem is because you live in a tiny bubble of bullshit, chicks hate shit like that. You blame Women, or Jews or niggers...for your own failures.

The day of the rope IS NEAR. And it will be Nazi faggots lining the roads as good-looking people with money and their hot chicks laugh about how history has repeated itself:

piles, and piles of loser faggots like you.
>>
>>139303558
Hmm, it's almost as if affirmative action and preferential hiring of females for office/government jobs left some people out and undateable
>>
>>139281669
Sailer's law of female journalism.
>>
>>139302386
Yet women are needed BY the men if they want the men to run a successful civilization, you can't have a civilization where the men do everything and the women do absolutely nothing for the men running the show, that's just pure fucking parasitism.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (18KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
18KB, 451x451px
>>139281588
Because obviously only men have moral agency.
>>
>>139281867
I just want to read the fucking article, but I'm a lazy burger who wants someone else to link it. But now I feel this thread has earned a spot along with the daily cuck threads.
>>
>>139283868
Why be monogamous if you're not in it for children?
>>
>>139307485
This article is fucking bullshit, and just talks about women in the workplace. It doesn't even seem to call out men, it just infatuates how women are apparently graduating college at a higher rate then men. I was kinda looking forward to a roast.
>>
>>139304993
>implying half of us aren't bitcoin millionaires
>>
>>139281588
the funny thing is all those stupid retarded sites are becoming less and less relevant, because REALITY is sinking in. The only way women even could get away with this stuff is because there was excess money for them to babble about and blame their laziness on men. that's all.

now reality is simply setting in.

there is only so much blaming you can do before you just have to accept reality and submit yourself to the natural order of things.
>>
>>139281588
Because women are the ones writing these worthless clickbait sites.
>>
>>139285055
none of those ugly shits will replace anyone. it is a delusion. she's ugly and will replace no one.
>>
>>139298750
>financial safety net, basically women with no education or sizable means of production will have a lot of kids to offset this safety net

Outside of refugees in Finland (who are tiny tiny minority) poorer people actually have less children than middle class and wealthier people.
>>
>>139281588

> I have no kids.
> Melanie NOT KIN
>>
>>139306281
>that's just pure fucking parasitism
That's a reasonable definition of women; just as they think fetuses are "parasites", and can be discarded when inconvenient -- what did women think they were to men? We can always get more, we always do.
>>
>>139310523
>made close to 90k in Ethereum this year alone
>If anything now have more influence to spread my views
>>
File: 1491930682525.png (1MB, 513x767px) Image search: [Google]
1491930682525.png
1MB, 513x767px
>>139281588
>>
>>139281588
Grown adults with mommy issues.
>>
>>139311722
factually incorrect
>>
>>139281588
Because men are people of action, a man not taking any action is an action in itself. We caused the downfall of society by becoming to complacent with inaction.
>>
>>139281588
It is our fault for freeing the shackles that chain the beast of women. It is our fault we let gay faggots live, and its our fault we allow communist to live. We must take back our gender superiority, and take away women's rights. They are basically telling us to the fucking retards.
>>
>>139315697
Take off that flag you fucking leaf.
>>
>>139281669
fpbp
The men may be at fault a bit, but the fault also lies with women (muh career).
>>
>>139281588
I was married for several years and it was the worst time of my life.
She abused me, tried this feminist bullshit logic on me like
>you're a man, you earn more money even though I work harder so you should do more in the house. I don't care if you're off work at 10 pm, man up!

I was about to believe her. Luckily I've pulled through, got a divorce (no kids) and started living for myself.
Sure, it's lonely sometimes but for the chance of having sex I am now free, without responsibilitys. I can enjoy my life and my hobbys.

It's the society's zeitgeist that makes woman believe they need to enslave their dumb husband until their late 40's and actually want a family and children.

Fuck woman.
>>
>>139319237
>Krautposting
>>
>>139281588
Because if it's one thing women are good at is blaming others for their problems.
>>
>>139281588
WTF? Women have kids anytime they want. When they want a baby they simply let any man fuck them until their pregnant. Then continue on with their search for a rich bata provider.
>>
>>139319606
Here's to (You)
>>
>>139287717
>This is the attitude that lost you that empire
What? we lost the empire because churchill was a fat drunken retard desperate for war who bankrupted most of the empire sustaining a war we didn't need to and giving the rest away to america in exchange for 31 warships (only 1 ever saw service) this was encouraged by roosevelt who stated he wanted to see the British empire destroyed and replaced with an american one.
>>
>>139281588
men can take these kinds of articles without wilting and crying, unlike women.
>>
>>139281810
It should all men, having women in positions of power has fucked western civilization.
>>
>>139282830
>We need less people on the planet anyway.

true and i agree it but third world dwellers are fucking with each other and making fucking babies day by day like maggots and they raise their maggots by using our aid
no hope in this shit world
>>
>>139283868
>>thinking we need more humans when there are 7 billion of them
And most of them are nigger and shit skins we need more whites if western society is to continue and advance not regress.
>>
Be me. Go to an all boys school with all male teachers. The only women are cooks and cleaners. Get a job in the coal industry with all male colleagues and all male managers. The only women are cooks and cleaners. Fast forward. Some dumb female becomes Prime Minister and shuts down coal industry. Get a job in unrelated field. End up in office with majority women. No banter. Everyone walking on egg shells. It is Hell. The end. You will never know joy if you have women in your workplace.
>>
>>139284213
>fight on the frontlines
>h-hey stacy w-would you like to, uhm, maybe, watch a m-
>the fuck are you mumbling jared, oh chad's here! chaaaaaaad I bought the choker you asked for last night!
>>
>>139281588
Articles like this are like a snake telling a rabbit how to be a better rabit.
>>
File: 1475155690860.gif (2MB, 389x279px) Image search: [Google]
1475155690860.gif
2MB, 389x279px
>>139281669
fpbp
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.