[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is capitalism as we know it dying right before our eyes /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20150927_cap.jpg (483KB, 1200x958px) Image search: [Google]
20150927_cap.jpg
483KB, 1200x958px
So is capitalism as we know it dying right before our eyes /pol/? It seems like everything is getting cheaper and more efficient to make, and those machines to make them are become cheaper and much more efficient like a domino effect , and there is just no more money to be made from selling stuff. I just do not see it surviving when there will be no need for labor in the coming years, yes years, not decades, but years, the way its propped up now it seems like a straw can break it. Then there is driver-less cars, which will also whack out a good chunk of jobs. So can we not say that technology will save us in the end? I mean how much money does someone NEED to have?

To capitalists, what is your answer to this? I'm sure not communism, but what? Shit is rigged as it is, it would be laughable to rig it even more.
>>
>>139268004
Post-scarcity. This was the point of Capitalism all along. It was supposed to give us what manipulate fucks claimed communism would give.
>>
>>139268512

If you were to pick what year post scarcity would begin, what year or years would that be?
>>
>>139269330
That's hard to tell because regulation fucks shit up. If the US stays the libertarian capitalist path it would certainly come within 50 years.
>>
>>139268004
americans need to be stock piling guns and bullets and water, if you aren't doing that you're fucked, food can be scavenged.

The average person doesn't even have a water filter, which is mistake #1, if shit goes down, it would kill off most of people reliant upon the system.
>>
>>139269330
>>139269611
I forgot to mention corporatism also fucks things up. If the government would just let large corporations fail instead of propping them up with bailouts and becoming essentially oppressive sub-governments then post-scarcity would come sooner.
>>
>>139268004
Thats where you have to get smart mate.

The tertiary (service) sector is still increasing in size whilst industry is becoming more and more machine driven rather than labour driven and that where you need to think what jobs can't they do without.

e.g. engineers will be required to maintain machinery in the event it breaks down as the machine cannot repair itself.

Or become a tradesman as they are the sort of people that will always be needed in society such bricklayers, joiners, plasterers etc.

The prices of all things will rise and fall with the markets and as technology improves and different methods and techniques are adopted i'm sure the prices will be driven up again.

Things will be fine because nobody wants to give up their comfy lifestyle so they will all work hard to keep it that way.
>>
>>139270004
My brother's going into smithing. I'm skilled with electronics and mechanical stuff. We've done a lot of camping before so I'm not too worried. If shit gets really bad my uncle has enough guns to arm the whole neighborhood.
>>
>>139270635
I'm a vet, and skilled backpacker, electronics technician....I'll be fine and I mildly prep, have the knowledge of where to find anything I need also, you should get this book, it could save your life, most people can't start fire from scratch.

https://www.amazon.com/How-Stay-Alive-Woods-Self-Prese/dp/B0027QP4R4/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

I have both hard and soft cover versions, the hardcover has a water proof binding, and is rubber but would need a case to fully protect it, the paperback is a convienant pocket guide
>>
Honestly if the population of the world in 2100 is the same or higher than it is now, I will be quite surprised.

We have way too many people and not enough resources. We can either all massively cut back on our life style (lol sell that to us Americans) or we can have a lot less people consuming resources.

I look at it like this, at our current rate we have maybe 20-40 years at current consumption rates with their normal increases. Someone is going to figure that out well before that time and do something about it. What they will do, I dont know. pandemic, war, its up in the air, but to think the ultra rich are going to surrender their life style simply because there isnt enough to go around, I find believing that is naive.
>>
>>139271631
>>139270004

also these guys know whats up, you NEED 90 days of food, water, ammo, and all other supplies at your place of residence. Once were past the initial blood bath things will get better.
>>
>>139272050
What makes you so sure shit will hit the fan in the way you are preparing for?
>>
>>139272050
I'm the same guy, thanks for the 2 you's, we have ID's here
>>
lol? you shithumans are unbelievable. you should be killed, and your organs harvested. subhumans, disgusting, worthless, subhumans. gotta stop, im about to throw up just from thinking of you.
>>
File: Darwin.jpg (63KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
Darwin.jpg
63KB, 638x479px
>>139268004
Natural selection is at work.

There are not enough resources to support 7 billion people at the growth trajectory the world is on. Every day goes by, our consumption increases and increases faster. However, our productivity per individual is not. The carrying capacity is approaching quickly.

The capitalists realized this long ago and secured their resources for their lineages.

They know human society has a surplus of people and are proving it at present. There is no reason for them to placate to the masses because their survival is now independent of most of them. If a billion or two of the lowest class people vanished from this earth tonite, not much would change tomoro.

This plague will not be in an instant, that would be too kind for nature. Instead it will transpire a generation or two, where people will compete for a subsistence survival, get demoralized, and be complicit in their own demise. Be wary. The culling has already begun.
>>
>>139268004
I think that represents communism much better
>>
>>139272552

Whats it matter if it doesnt? I'm going to eat food and drink for the next 3 months weather or not there is a disaster. I'm also going to shoot my guns, hopefully only at paper targets.

>>139272576
If you we'rent retarded you'd see I've made 2 comments in this thread, the one you quoted and one above that, but who gives a shit about facts, right? Keep on with your feelz man.
>>
>>139268004
WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

why do you think multiculturalism is being pushed so hard? Divide et impera. The elites don't need so many inferior humans wasting resources
>>
>>139273383

but communism = bad, no?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.