[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Canada and Mexico are too tough with negotiations >Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: trump trade negotiating.png (283KB, 630x697px) Image search: [Google]
trump trade negotiating.png
283KB, 630x697px
>Canada and Mexico are too tough with negotiations
>Trump threatens to cancel NAFTA, which everyone knows he won't do, and if he tries it, even the GOP will nail him to the cross and President Pence will simply go back to the negotiating table

What happened to all those "killer" negotiators Trump was supposed to use?
>>
File: 1.png (402KB, 573x652px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
402KB, 573x652px
Kill yourself you jew leaf son of a bitch
>>
>>139265256

A President cannot be impeached for doing something merely unpopular. He has to commit a crime.

Not trading with your faggot ass country isn't a crime.
>>
>>139265405
They'd force him to resign.
>>
File: emoji.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>get my proof of Canadian citizenship
>all of the people with Canadian work permits under NAFTA lose them and there's a shortage of IT talent in my niche because most of them are american
>mfw my salary goes up but I get stuck working in maplestan more often

But this is really unlikely, it's just posturing. Trump has already talked about in the art of the deal about making an outrageous demand/condition to get your opponent to acquiesce where you want them, it's the same with mexico/Canada for NAFTA and those two parties know it.
>>
>>139265509

And how are they going to do that?
>>
Canada should be on the state sponsor of terrorism list for the shit they pulled giving money under cover to that jihadists that killed our medic.

Then see how tough Canada is with being locked out of the global financial system.
>>
>>139265963
This is likely what he's trying to do. It's a bluff to try to scare the other parties into concessions.

>>139266069
I'm not sure, but the fact that pulling out of NAFTA would lead to even more blue-collar job losses (particularly in manufacturing and agriculture), billions in lost revenues, etc., I think there would be more than enough pressure for him to step down. But again, he's not going to do it.
>>
Hilary won the popular vote
>>
>>139265256
That's why LGBT individuals should not be the head of a country.
>>
>>139266574
Says the country that sponsored ISIS, Al-Qaeda/Nusra, the Taliban, etc. with money, weapons, intelligence, and other assistance.

This has nothing to do with the thread.
>>
>>139265256

Get a less cucked President, then we talk.
>>
>>139266069
Honestly, they could bang him over the head for numerous reasons by now and get away with it.

Trump is only there to offload all the hate. When he gets kicked out, it will have been a planned move the whole time. The GOP will steamroll the democrats with their agenda right after he is gone, claiming they solved their "moral problem."

40 years of GOP dominance begins afterwards.
>>
>>139266917
>Get a less cucked President, then we talk.

They won't. In 2024, they'll just get another shitty establishment president.
>>
>>139266983
I wouldn't be surprised if this is what the GOP has been planning all along.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.