[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE CIVIL WAR WILL NOT HAPPEN PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THEIR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1503853814054.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1503853814054.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
THE CIVIL WAR WILL
NOT
HAPPEN

PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THEIR COMFORTABLE LIVES

NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!
NOW OR ELSE DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>139253973
It's not even on the table
>>
Very unlikely. People are not just willing to risk their comfy lives.
>>
Not close at all. There has to be a trigger event, something like an economic collapse would do it but that's not civil war, that would be anarchy/civil unrest. A false flag event much bigger than Charlottesville could spark small clusters of civil war or something like Trump getting ousted. Our greatest strength is that Americans are lazy, and civil war requires a lot of moving and walking.
>>
>>139253973
No one unironically thinks a civil war will happen. Everyone is pacified and domesticated besides a few psychos that are used to made examples of and dissuade further violence.
>>
Not even close. Stormfags and ANTIFA are the only belligerents. The US Military can squish any Right/Left wing rebellion they have to throw at us. Stop shilling for a second civil war. Shit won't happen until like the year 2080 or 2100 or some shit
>>
Won't happen until people start starving.
Fear and hate aren't enough.
>>
Not close
>>
If Civil war is 10. We are at 1. Not even close.
>>
File: 1502662423992.jpg (48KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1502662423992.jpg
48KB, 550x535px
>>139253973
>>139254052
>>139254076
>>139254125
>>139254164
>>139254215
>>139254258
>>139254281
Shut the fuck up already you samefagging spamming moron
>>
You will not see large scale social upheaval as long as the majority of a population is content with the status quo. Which in most capitalist countries, they are.
>>
>>139254164
Solid point, except the military and police are full of stormfags. Retard.
>>
Nowhere near. All that's happening is two extremes are clashing and normies are being fed a hysteria narrative by the tabloid/propaganda media, left wing politicians trying their hardest not to disappear from power but being too inept to do so with political clout, and right wing cuckservatives still playing into the "W-WE HATE NAZIS I SWEAR I'M NOT A NAZ-NO I HATE NAZIS I SWEAR! PLEASE DON'T CALL US NAZIS" game. Notice that no one is really against the government in all this by the way. The lefties are the only ones somewhat against the government but the MOST they've done is carry some signs that say "drumpf" on it and throw some piss at some cops. No real drive to overthrow Trump or the government in general, just virtue signaling and still hoping the government system just operates in their favor aka "muh impeachment".
>>
>>139254342
>>139254432
STOP SHILLING FOR CIVIL WAR AND KILL YOURSELF
>>
Not close.
1, Quality of life is too high
2, There is no single dividing issue
>>
Not even close yet.
>>
NEVER
GOING
TOO
HAPPEN
>>
>>139254432
Not really. They're full of conservatives that hate liberals, but not stormfags.
>>
USA is just too big to fall
>>
not gonna happen
>>
NEVER EVER
>>
The US won't have a full-blown civil war
>>
>>139253973

You are imagining a civil war as something it doesn't necessarily have to be. In the USA Civil War the country was completely divided among two opposing factions, which is likely where you are getting your idea for what a civil war has to be from.

A civil war can also be two warring factions within a country, without either necessarily being government backed. It can also be more than two factions, and a government faction thrown into the mix. Look at the Syrian war as an example for how a civil war can play out.

The civil war I imagine in the USA is Antifa and other left wing factions getting weapons, and right wing factions (which are less closely aligned than left wing groups at this point) responding to the threats of violence. It could play out in large or small groups across the country, without clear lines or battle grounds being defined. Enjoy your country tearing itself apart not over land or government, but ideologies which control both. It won't need clear borders, it will be fought similar to how protests go now. In public areas, between groups with opposing views, and with the general public stuck in the middle of it.
>>
>>139255193
SHUT THE FUCK UP NAZI BIGOT RACIST!!!
IT
WILL
NOT
HAPPEN
AND WE WILL DESTROY YOU!!! WE WILL KILL YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!
>>
People are not just willing to risk their comfy lives.
>>
>>139253973
Holy shit, all those posts! Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?
>>
>>139255445

See my previous post. It doesn't have to be an all or nothing civil war, in fact most of the groups that would participate are already forming. The average citizen likely won't be involved but the extreme left groups could eventually turn more violent and trigger a response from right groups.

Some people don't have comfy enough lives to give a fuck. Most antifa people, in my theory, are already losers. They likely have some type of Arts degree, and are below where they pictured themselves financially at the age they are at. Think of the Starbucks barista with a Women's Studies degree who is 30+. Do you think their life is comfy or that they have anything to lose? They are too dumb to realise how good they have it.
>>
>>139255801
>>139255577
SHUT THE FUCK UP NAZIS!!!
IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!
WE WILL KILL AND REPLACE ALL OF YOU!!!
DIE DIE DIE!!!!
>>
Anyone that sincerely believes that we're heading for a civil war is just a basement dwelling retard. Go outside, go to the country side. No one is preparing for a civil war, and no one believes we're heading towards one.
>>
The idea of a civil war is literally just a /pol/ circle jerk. Get back in touch with reality.
>>
NOTHING
WILL
HAPPEN!!!
>>
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!
>>
We're not. You guys realize the only people who care about this shit are online right? If you actually leave your man-caves once in a while, you'd realize that most people aren't into this alt-right retardation or alt-left mental illness.
>>
A civil war requires much more than conservatives and liberals being angry at one another
>>
it will never happen
>>
there will never be civil war
>>
File: 1503766926942.jpg (111KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503766926942.jpg
111KB, 1000x1000px
You know we have ID's, right newfaggot? Everyone can see what you're doing.
>>
>>139259083
SHUT THE FUCK UP LYING NAZI RACIST BIGOT SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!
>>
File: a3.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
a3.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>139259334
Literally what are you even trying to do here?
>>
>>139253973
>g0k4N/0e
this has got to be the most retardedly funny thing i've seen on pol today. all my keks.
>>
>>139253973
>openly samfagging to falseflag and make non-happeningfags look bad
Wew
>>
>>139253973
The American revolutionary war wasn't going to happen either but American rebels went out and forced the normies to participate, which was good.
>>
>>139259453
i think he has a mental problem.
look at the conversation he had with himself in this thread.
>>
>>139253973
The more people lose their jobs and get more in debt the chances are bigger because then they will have nothing to lose.
It's all about a breaking point.
>>
File: 48596.jpg (19KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
48596.jpg
19KB, 444x332px
>>139259453
he is black he doesn't know what we have planned for them.
>>
>>139259911
how to be mulatto without killing self

most likely impossible but tell me if wrong(very unlikely)
>>
File: 4859686.jpg (19KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
4859686.jpg
19KB, 444x332px
>>139260061
not just living for yourself and your appearance might be a start.
>>
During the Revolutionary war, which was essentially a civil war, 1/3 of the population were patriots, 1/3 were loyalists, and 1/3 were neutral. I can see something playing out in a couple of decades under those lines.
>>
File: 1449579078771.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1449579078771.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>
>>139260908
>During the Revolutionary war, which was essentially a civil war, 1/3 of the population were TERRORIST, 1/3 were loyalists, and 1/3 were neutral.

fixed
>>
Somebody screenshot the golden schizophrenic bread.
>>
>>139261401

Lol. My direct patrilineal ancestors were loyalists while most of my other lines were pats or neutral.
>>
>>139261861
Loyalists were just dumb idiots who couldn't think for themselves so they didn't believe in having freedom. My family from Quebec came from America long ago. They have that dumb normie mindset of going along with status quo of the day.
>>
>>139262193
Ehhh there's no such thing as freedom imo. It was just the ruling elite on this side of the ocean doing the math and realizing that they didn't need to share power with the ruling elite on the other side. It was the people at the very tip top and very dirt bottom that were patriots. Those in the middle didn't want to rock the boat since the status quo was working decent for them
>>
>>139262631
>Ehhh there's no such thing as freedom imo. It was just the ruling elite on this side of the ocean doing the math and realizing that they didn't need to share power with the ruling elite on the other side. It was the people at the very tip top and very dirt bottom that were patriots. Those in the middle didn't want to rock the boat since the status quo was working decent for them

Yep. We pay more in taxes today to our govt then they did to Great Britain. We have more laws and regulations today then had before the revolution.

"Freedom" Is marketing term. We are all bound to others unless we're the king. Normal people realize this and instead focus on quality of life, hence not wanting to rock the boat.
>>
>>139263236
Yeah you're right. It's a catchword for the masses, just like equality.
>>
>>139253973
ok
>>
>>139259334
wtf is this thread.... kill yourself
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.