[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that people flocked to post-apocalyptic New Orleans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hurrican-katrina-hero-H.jpg (709KB, 1389x454px) Image search: [Google]
hurrican-katrina-hero-H.jpg
709KB, 1389x454px
Is it true that people flocked to post-apocalyptic New Orleans after Katrina to commit gang-rape since they couldn't be caught?
>>
>>139250201
Bump for thread that has potential
>>
>>139250313
Also monitoring this thread
>>
>>139250201
>be me
>walking home from downtown
>try to hail a cab
>a dozen cabs pass me by while I'm waving a fist full of cash
>not one picks me up
>filthy fucking terrorist Muslims
>finally a car sees me and takes interest
>3 half-niggers in the car
>"Hey what's up?" front seat passenger asks
>"I'm going down to x and Y street, I have 20 bucks for you", me
>"oh yea lemme see it", him while reaching out to grab my cash
>"let me in and then you get your money", me
>"yeah just lemme see it", him again reaching out to grab my cash
>I was waving it in front of their face what else more is there to see
>I become hostile, I know what they are up to
>"FUCK YOU NIGGERS, YOU"RE TRYING TO RIP ME OFF", as I walk away
>"y-you can't say that to me! hey get back here!", him as they drive slowly along beside me
>"Fuck you ya faggots, fuck off right now", me
>"We're trying to help you", him
>"Oh yea sure, I hand you cash while not in car and you drive away? Fuck you niggers.", me
>"Fuck off right now!", me
>"Is that a knife in your hand?", he
>"FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW", me X3
>"we have a shotgun, wanna get a shotgun pulled on you?", him
>"Fucking do it ya cunt", me
>"You got a knife in your hand, we are calling the police!"
>"Fucking do it you faggots, you're trolling along beside me as I walk, trying to rip me off", me
>"You're not a cab, you're trying to rip me off, you wanna call the cops? Cool, I'll call the cops too, it's happening right now, here we go! 9-1-........" ,me
>They drive off like bitches while calling me a pussy and throwing garbage all over the street.
Filthy half nigger terrorist brown people, everyone. This is what non-white people are like.
>>
Of course. Despite the evacuation notices lots of black gang bangers stayed and raped/killed their neighbors before drowning from the flooding. There is a story I read in the paper that only got to local papers because of the liberal media about how eight black thugs killed an old white couple in their 70s after each one raped the woman while torturing the husband (the body was barely recognized because of the damage they did such as pulling his remaining teeth out, cutting his tongue out and gouging his eye balls. Cartel level shit).

The article talked about how only three of the eight got minimum sentences due to 'unusual circumstances'.
>>
>>139250633
>be me
>buying cocaine so I can continue being productive at my 11 hour a day job
>black coke dealer asks "how much u gonna pay for this"
>tyrone assumes whitey doesn't know what an 9ball of coke costs

nigger tactics man, I give them credit for being so slimey yet not missing a lick of sleep
>>
>>139250201
Remember the superdome.
>>
>>139251261
Can you give me the name of the local paper? I've been keeping a list of names of local publications around the country because Wikipedia's list of newspapers by state page lists no independent papers, just liberal ones owned by USA Today
>>
File: 1289446640835.png (14KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1289446640835.png
14KB, 450x450px
>>139251650
>9ball
>>
>>139251757
What about it?
>>
>>139251650
>9ball
????
Dude, buy white from whites. As soon as it gets the niggers they start cutting it with weird shit. You shouldn't do that crap at all though, it's really bad for you, I know it.
Look where it got the South Americans by the time Europeans showed up in their ships the monkeys were still ripping the still beating hearts out of their human sacrifice victims. Granted they knew a lot about astronomy, but still... they never implemented it into anything useful due to their drug fueled blood lust.
>>
File: wink wink.png (127KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
wink wink.png
127KB, 349x356px
>>139250201
>to commit gang-rape since they couldn't be caught?

Hmm.... how much for five tickets to Houston?
>>
>>139252248
LOL that miss type was great.

unfortunately I don't live in a fantasy world where I could afford to give up my current job, it pays too well and I can take as much OT as I want. The problem is midnight shifts, coffee doesn't do shit to me. First world problems, need speed to be productive in my circumstance.

Thinking of getting a script for adderall, still degenerate as fuck but I'd feel better taking a couple pills a week versus snorting bumps of coke like an animal
>>
>>139252735
It's nowhere near the disaster level of Katrina
>>
>>139254139

>adderall

More like couple pills a day, friend.
>>
>>139251650
>9ball
>not buying a TEENER
It's like you're /trying/ to shit on the dopeboy's arbitrary weights he sets prices for.
>>
>>139252142
FUCKING REMEMBER IT DON'T FORGET IT FAGGOT RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>139251261
>unusual circumstances
SEXUAL EMERGENCY!
>>
People? No.
>>
>>139252142
According to CNN, literally everyone in the superdome was getting raped and it was all GWB's and global warming's fault. Hurricane Katrina was a racist bitch.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.