[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hungry has suspended diplomatic ties with Netherlands.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: stefd.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stefd.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
>Hungry has suspended diplomatic ties with Netherlands.

https://archive.is/4acaG

Cheese niggers BTFO, war when???
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 974x1762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 974x1762px
semitophiles BTFO
>>
well that's retarded

i mean, obviously that ambassador was being a retard for talking shit to hungary, but that's no reason to cut all ties
>>
>>139250383
He literally called Hungary ISIS for refusing to take in refugees.
>>
>>139250536
yeah and our government said that was retarded immediately after
>>
>decried the Orban government's campaign against billionaire financier and philanthropist George Soros.

why bother commenting on this? why would the dutch guy be upset over it?
>>
Good, the Dutch are fucking lame.
>>
>>139250591
serves you niggers right. knockoff switzerland
>>
>>139250591
it's okay bro you can still come here and buy a whole village

https://dailynewshungary.com/dutch-man-just-bought-whole-hungarian-village/
>>
"In an interview published Thursday in the Hungarian opposition magazine 168 Ora, Scheltema lambasted Hungary's unwillingness to take part in the EU's plan to relocate asylum seekers, expressed concerns over corruption and press freedom in the country, and decried the Orban government's campaign against billionaire financier and philanthropist George Soros."

So, Hungary is run by white nationalists?
>>
File: 1485798695501.jpg (45KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1485798695501.jpg
45KB, 454x453px
>>139250591
They shouldn't appoint retards to important positions then. Everybody in the government agrees with what he said, they just disagree with how bluntly he said it. Fix your fucking continent
>>
>>139251118
but he was already scheduled to leave the post, even before he made those comments
>>
>>139250591
your government doesn't represent itself in hungary, it had the ambassador for that
>>
>>139249592
We don't like refugees here either
>>
>>139251200
we just had elections and a new government is being formed, so it doesn't work like that
>>
fucking libcucks. i hope the dutch drown.
>>
Hungary is going back like a little bitch because netherlands is way richer and can literally make hungary bankrupt if we sanction them
>>
>>139250591
Well, words are like arrows, once loosed you can't call them back. If you didn't want this to happen, then your people should be wiser with their words.
>>
>>139249592
Good for Hungary.
The Netherlands is full of swamp jews and Amsterdam is occupied territory.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.