[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://static.currentaffairs.org/2 017/08/wait-do-people-ac

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: arpaio.jpg (70KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
arpaio.jpg
70KB, 1024x646px
https://static.currentaffairs.org/2017/08/wait-do-people-actually-know-just-how-evil-this-man-is

>As Arpaio’s officers were harassing, detaining, and beating citizens and non-citizens alike, with jail employees routinely calling inmates “wetbacks” or leaving them to die on the floor, Arpaio let hundreds of serious sexual abuse cases go uninvestigated, in one case resulting in a child being continually raped. He was not just a “tough” sheriff, but a cruel and incompetent one, faking clearance reports for serious crimes while abusing the power of his office to arrest and intimidate journalists, judges, and county officials.

>Even though most of the inmates were legally innocent, Arpaio called them “criminals” and thought up ever-more sadistic treatments for them. First, of course, were the infamous tents: inmates would be forced to live without air conditioning in the Arizona heat, which reached well above 110 degrees. (At one point it reached 145 within the tents, causing the inmates’ shoes to melt.) Even the showers provided no relief; they were kept near boiling temperature. Winter was somehow even worse: the tents were unheated, but Arpaio would not permit warm clothing, not even a jacket.
>>
File: 1488336856186.jpg (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488336856186.jpg
197KB, 1280x720px
>>139243061
Obama isn't born in the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
>>
>He fed inmates meals that cost as little as 15 cents each, and was proud of the fact that the food was rotten and contaminated. Only two meals were provided per day, leading some inmates to lose unhealthy amounts of weight (a federal court eventually ordered Arpaio to meet USDA requirements), and Arpaio imposed a bread-and-water diet on any detainee found committing an “unpatriotic act.”

>Medical care for those who suffered from mental illness was “dangerously inadequate.” Arpaio “tortured inmates who were on psychotropic medication by locking them in unbearably hot solitary confinement cells.” Those with physical vulnerabilities were mistreated, too; a paraplegic had his neck broken by guards and a pregnant woman lost her baby after officers left her in her cell instead of taking her to the hospital. It even took a federal court order to ensure “functional and sanitary toilets and sinks, with toilet paper and soap.”

>None of this served any purpose other than furthering Arpaio’s attempts to build a brand out of callousness. “Jails are intended to be punishment,” Arpaio said (although jail aren’t intended to be punishment, because most people in them haven’t been convicted of a crime yet), and he joked that the facility was his own personal “concentration camp,” dismissing all concerns as “civil rights crap.”
>>
File: 1479662112759.jpg (74KB, 887x291px) Image search: [Google]
1479662112759.jpg
74KB, 887x291px
>>
File: 1489841719238.jpg (228KB, 816x684px) Image search: [Google]
1489841719238.jpg
228KB, 816x684px
>>
>>139243061
Next they'll say he was turning them into lampshades and gassing them with Zyklon B.
>>
>In 2007, a mentally disabled 13-year-old named Sabrina Morrison was raped by her uncle, who then threatened her. Morrison disclosed the crime to a teacher, who called the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office. But after the MCSO conducted a rape exam, Morrison recalled, “they said I wasn’t molested.” The officer told Morrison’s mother the same thing: “I was told to my face that there was no evidence of any trauma. No sexual assault. So I thought she was lying…” Afterwards, Sabrina’s uncle continued to rape her, eventually getting her pregnant. Meanwhile, the MCSO had sent the rape kit to the state crime lab. The lab found the presence of semen, and requested that the MCSO obtain a blood sample from Sabrina’s uncle. But instead of acting, or even telling Sabrina or her mother the results, the MCSO simply made a note in the case file. It would not be until four years later that the Sheriff’s office reopened the case and arrested Sabrina’s uncle, who is now serving a multi-decade prison sentence. Maricopa County would pay the Morrisons $3.5 million over the failure.

Trump clearly fucked up in pardoning someone as sadistic and incompetent as this man. What are /pol/'s thoughts?
>>
I read that entire article. I want someone to defend fabricating evidence against judges, reporters, congressman, the fake bomb plot, and all the needless deaths in his facility.
>>
OBAMA IS GOIGN TO PRISON DEAL WITH IT SHILLS
>>
File: 1-320x240.jpg (25KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1-320x240.jpg
25KB, 320x239px
>>139243141
well none of that happened to me, so what's your problem?
>>
>>139243360
Exactly. I'm not posting this because "muh fascist Trump" or "muh racist law enforcement". I'm genuinely curious why no one is talking about this.
>>
File: desi-arnaz-5.jpg (96KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
desi-arnaz-5.jpg
96KB, 900x750px
>>139243193
provocative!
>>
File: 1479605233848.jpg (54KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
1479605233848.jpg
54KB, 920x537px
>>139243342
so basically, normal human incompetence was uncovered and corrected by the system working...
>>
File: 174666774_640.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
174666774_640.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>139243568

Do you honestly think that if any of this were even remotely true, the American media wouldn't be blasting it through the television 24/7 to damage Trump?

Get a fuckin job you shill.
>>
>>139243568
>>139243360
>the outrageous stories from kikes niggers and not citizen spics are true and you need to do something white person about this holocauatrocity

this is how we get to "every race looks out for their own except whites", and thats because they're gullible as fuck for sob stories or outright kike lies
>>
>>139243061
You do know most people here would spend their own money to run gas chambers for wetbacks don't you?
>>
>>139243360
>>139243568
Maybe you should just get girlfriends?
>>
>>139244142
>Do you honestly think that if any of this were even remotely true

Did you even read the article?

>the American media wouldn't be blasting it through the television 24/7 to damage Trump?

The article I posted is from yesterday. Slate, washingtonpost, nytimes, and other sites that spread shit like this to people who will eat it up have already wrote about it. I don't think it's impeachment worthy, Obama did much worse. But Trump fucked up by giving this guy a pardon.
>>
Arpaio is a sadistic piece of shit, no doubt, but they only went after him when he proved obama was a sham.
>>
>>139245029

>Slate, washington post, nytimes

So the usual lefty propaganda rags. They run any unsubstantiated rumors these days. Even CNN has more honesty.
>>
>>139245203
this
>>
>>139244850
I don't give a shit about spics dropping dead like flies. If this guy did this stuff to niggers, I'd applaud him. The problem I personally have is how much money this guy has cost taxpayers and the general incompetence.
>>
>>139245238
>Even CNN has more honesty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muME4lb7YhM

No they don't. The (((media))) is going to turn this from Trump pardoning a sheriff into Trump advocating genocide.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.