[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grow up thinking this man was one of the greatest to ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: Churchill.jpg (21KB, 387x450px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill.jpg
21KB, 387x450px
>grow up thinking this man was one of the greatest to ever live
>jump to 2017
>realize he's the one who doomed western civilization

What was your hardest red pill to swallow /pol/?
>>
That my own grandfather had fought against the good guys.
>>
That my dick is small
>>
File: raw (2).gif (1MB, 498x249px) Image search: [Google]
raw (2).gif
1MB, 498x249px
When i realized i was too young to appreciatwe the 90s fully, and missed out on one epic decade
>>
>>139241368

Had we invaded as early as Churchill wanted to invade, the war would have been prevented. He always knew Hitler was a madman. Blame Hitler for lying long enough to keep appeasement seeming plausible until he had re-armed in toto, and then infuriating the British people by annexing Czechoslovakia and invading Poland.
>>
I know that feeling
There are sadly still retards like
>>139244174 who defend him.
>>
>>139242710
It truly does suck
>>
File: 1433674414866.jpg (10KB, 510x274px) Image search: [Google]
1433674414866.jpg
10KB, 510x274px
>>139241368

My grandfather was a communist and my grandparents met at a communist party meeting.

He was the most intelligent, honest and hardworking man I've ever seen personally and it was really hard for me to come to the conclusion that the ideology and worldview he dedicated most of his life to was so fundamentally broken.

I guess the silver lining is that he died 4 years before the collapse of the Soviet Union, so he never saw his worldview obliterated.
>>
>>139241368

I want to punch that cunt in the throat so bad
>>
>>139244174
>infuriating the British people
HA, nice one scholmo you almost got me
>>
Aristocrat, soldier, author, historian, statesmen, and so much more. Love him or hate him Churchill was extraordinary
>>
>>139241368
What did he do? Roosevelt was worse of the two.
>>
File: IMG_1625.jpg (136KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1625.jpg
136KB, 500x700px
>>139241368
>What was your hardest red pill to swallow /pol/?
Other than the truth about 9/11 back in 2008, it's been hard accepting that "The Matrix" wasn't just a movie, it was an allegorical for the lives of all of Gen X, Gen Y(Millenials), and Gen Z.
What's worse is that I now know I have slandered a man and a people whom were fighting for our salvation as a people. I realized I was wrong and they were right all along...there's nothing past that.
>>
>>139247641
Can you go further into The Matrix being an allegory?
>>
>>139247641
>an allegorical for the lives of all of Gen X,
It was an ALLEGORY for the lives of all of Gen X,
>>139244174
>(You)
KYS Winston Kikenfield
>>
>>139248022
>Can you go further into The Matrix being an allegory?
What are you not getting? The definition of "allegory" or the lesson given in "The Matrix?"
>>
>>139245721
>>139247008
>>139248252

Invading Germany in '39 was a mistake. We should have made peace by that point, because we had already foolishly permitted Germany to re-arm itself. But had we listened to Churchill and attacked earlier, the World War could have been prevented. The fact that war did indeed come about was unfortunate, but entirely given rise to by the actions of Hitler.
>>
File: churchill-gas-the-germans1.jpg (96KB, 530x418px) Image search: [Google]
churchill-gas-the-germans1.jpg
96KB, 530x418px
>>139247222
... an extraordinary PIECE of SHIT.
>>
>>139248433
The lesson, haven't seen it in ages
>>
>>139248541
>Complaining that someone wanted to gas you
>Germans
Stop starting fucking wars then.
In another 70 years we'll be having to gas you to get rid of the roaches.
>>
>>139248541
Nothing personal, Germany. Winnie underestimated the red terror and saw you guys as the primary threat
>>
>>139242710
Everyone looks back fondly on dumb shit.
The 90s weren't all that great.
>>
>>139249390
Each sentence shows how fucking stupid / ignorant / trying-to-trigger you are, truly the worst kind of flag to spot in a post. kys

>>139249421
Do you really think that? He was serving different masters, it goes way beyond a false estimation of the situation in Europe on his part. There are tons of clues, quotes and actions which prove that - he was the main guy who made any kind of peace for Europe impossible...

guess I was successfully baited - enough 4chan for today
>>
File: IMG_7831.jpg (93KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7831.jpg
93KB, 600x631px
>>139248873
Well there's a literal "hero's journey" theme you can put it through where..
>main character is introduced
>main character is exposed to a call to action
>RedPill/BluePill.png
>Hero takes red pill
>Hero doesn't like the position they're now in
>NoGoingBack.jpg
>Hero rises to the call
>Hero becomes the embodiment of success in their mission
>story typically ends sometime later...

Or if you really want to know why we model after the "red pill/blue pill" meme from the movie. Then look no further than the fact that the main character, while being distant in emotion, constantly denied himself as being anything other than "just another battery." He even wanted to go back to how things were before, to forget everything he'd learned...the tragedy is that that is no longer an option. He's stuck in reality, and everyone on this board who's really, honestly, taken that red pill is fucked here with us. I'm not talking about Plebit/kekistani fucktards who come for le ebin may mays...I'm talking about the people who come here and sift through the shit...they are living the allegory of "The Matrix," trying their best to just get others to wake up.
>pic related but also unrelated
>>
File: IMG_7804.jpg (58KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7804.jpg
58KB, 510x383px
>>139249598
>>139250662
>did a better job than me at explaining
Honestly though I just got off night shift and was drinking. Saw this thread and had to sperg out lol...I like the way you put it though...make them come to find it themselves.
>>
he was the greatest traitor to western civilization perhaps ever
>>
>>139248442
Anglo is the enemy of Europe and ally of the kike. Feels good to know that pakis and other shitskins will soon erase your nation from existence.
>>
>>139253109

You would have been the perfect Hitler brownshirt. A fanatic, vulgar, useful idiot to attack the enemies of the Reich right until your master turned on you, and purged you along with all the other degenerates.
>>
>>139253369
Still better than perfect Shlomo's shabbos goy like you.
>>
>>139248442
Dude fuck off. Germany wasn't a threat to anyone until they nationalized their private banking system. All they did after that is infrastructure developement to help with the impoverished and unemployed German public. Shortly after that was working and showing to the rest of the world that they don't need kike/Rothschilds banks ruling over them. Your boy Winnie the kike puppet started barking about Germany being a threat. When he started threatening war, he created the reason for Germany to build its military. your limey kike puppet is one of the main reasons for the whole war to begin with.
Spork yourself faggot!
>>
>>139254436

Churchill opposed Hitler as early as 19 October, 1930, when he informed informed Prince Bismarck that "he was convinced that Hitler or his followers would seize the first available opportunity to resort to armed force.” He was entirely vindicated in that intuition.

The "economic miracle" of Germany is mere nonsense.

Churchill was in the minority in wanting to attack Germany early, and only began to suggest such a thing once Hitler began his illegal re-armament program, not before.

You are a servant to the demonic force who brought about the degenerate and Communist world we have today. I cannot imagine a position more weak and contemptible than your own.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.