[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We were never asked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ks ljBj3UEI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: Blighty.png (231KB, 835x483px) Image search: [Google]
Blighty.png
231KB, 835x483px
We were never asked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
>>
File: wgenocideproj.jpg (53KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
wgenocideproj.jpg
53KB, 800x420px
Neither were we, anon. Neither were we.
>>
File: powerful.gif (499KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
powerful.gif
499KB, 350x198px
What happened to you, Dad

What happened to us
>>
>>139240099
The politicians know best... but what they forgot with brexit... each vote is worth the same. We just need a new poltical party to unravel all the shit over the last 50 years or so.
>>
>>139240099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVzBcIXJXTo

British Empire was so fucking glorious.

We Nords weren't asked either, btw.
>>
File: 1497648846180.jpg (190KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
1497648846180.jpg
190KB, 962x641px
>>139240099
>>
File: 1503103194841.jpg (165KB, 659x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503103194841.jpg
165KB, 659x1024px
I know
>>
>>139240099
i didn't want feels today. ;_;
>>
bump cus I actually teared up for you brits.
>>
ive noticed our good vids always gets slid and shit always gets bumped.
>>
>>139240099
10/10, bongs.
Would Churchill again.
Don't resist the genocide, or you are a racist.
>>
good video
bump
>>
File: Crying Rikka.gif (688KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Rikka.gif
688KB, 500x281px
>>139240099
>>
B
>>
Fight back instead of whining you pussies.

Go out and ruin some shitskins life
>>
>>139240099
>be me
>walking home from downtown
>try to hail a cab
>a dozen cabs pass me by while I'm waving a fist full of cash
>not one picks me up
>filthy fucking terrorist Muslims
>finally a car sees me and takes interest
>3 half-niggers in the car
>"Hey what's up?" front seat passenger asks
>"I'm going down to x and Y street, I have 20 bucks for you", me
>"oh yea lemme see it", him while reaching out to grab my cash
>"let me in and then you get your money", me
>"yeah just lemme see it", him again reaching out to grab my cash
>I was waving it in front of their face what else more is there to see
>I become hostile, I know what they are up to
>"FUCK YOU NIGGERS, YOU"RE TRYING TO RIP ME OFF", as I walk away
>"y-you can't say that to me! hey get back here!", him as they drive slowly along beside me
>"Fuck you ya faggots, fuck off right now", me
>"We're trying to help you", him
>"Oh yea sure, I hand you cash while not in car and you drive away? Fuck you niggers.", me
>"Fuck off right now!", me
>"Is that a knife in your hand?", he
>"FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW", me X3
>"we have a shotgun, wanna get a shotgun pulled on you?", him
>"Fucking do it ya cunt", me
>"You got a knife in your hand, we are calling the police!"
>"Fucking do it you faggots, you're trolling along beside me as I walk, trying to rip me off", me
>"You're not a cab, you're trying to rip me off, you wanna call the cops? Cool, I'll call the cops too, it's happening right now, here we go! 9-1-........" ,me
>They drive off like bitches while calling me a pussy and throwing garbage all over the street.
Filthy half nigger terrorist brown people, everyone. This is what non-white people are like.
>>
>colonize and oppress basically the entire world
>act like the victim when non-whites immigrants come to your country that benefits off their recourses

Boo fucking hoo, maybe if you hadn't started slavery, raped and plundered india, started apartheid, and established the racist terror state of Israel, then brown people wouldn't come to maybe start a better life. Fuck you people, and fuck this whole board.
>>
>>139255247
>started slavery
Idiot.
>>
>>139255247
>Those damned whites, looting every country of its resources and leaving nothing but hospitals, universities all the foundations of a functioning civilization, and the fucking wheel behind.

Neck yourself.
>>
>>139255247
the british didn't start slavery, the ancient egyptians did
>>
>>139255532
>Africa pushed back thousands of years technologically and went from living as kings to as slaves

Yeah, thanks alot.
>>
File: rts6jwg.jpg (803KB, 2200x1465px) Image search: [Google]
rts6jwg.jpg
803KB, 2200x1465px
>>139255247
>colonize and oppress basically the entire world
We should have never taken in a single slave and deported every single one after the war like Lincoln wanted. Left the entire continent a pitch black wilderness and never brought technology and industry. The world would be better off. Britain ended slavery through the sacrifice of her own blood and treasure you stupid fuck.
History in hindsight is 20/20.

You're not an American, you're just allowed to live here.
>>
File: Happy-Crying-Face-Meme-08.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Crying-Face-Meme-08.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
>>139257098
That shill got me

WE WUZZ KANGZ
>>
File: 1500061031584.png (26KB, 713x611px) Image search: [Google]
1500061031584.png
26KB, 713x611px
>>139240099
lol, like they are gonna ask you wether you would like your country destroyed
>>
>>139257098
>went from living as kings to as slaves
hahahahahahhaha
The only thing to ever gain a kingdom one iota of power in Africa was slave labor and the slave trade. Africa was, and still is, merely a gigantic resource field filled with warring children that will never make use of their treasure. The richest continent on the globe is a poetic tragedy. What a dammed waste it all is.

'Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the Continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrow-head worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lives as his fathers lived—stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!' - Thomas F. Dixon Jr.
This becomes more and more accurate as South Africa unfolds. Just sad.
>>
>>139257098
>>Africa pushed back thousands of years technologically and went from living as kings to as slaves

A slightly sharper spear hardly counts as 'technology'. And being a 'king' of a collection of mud huts is slightly pushing the notion of royalty.

Africa's colonisers left them the foundations of civilisation. All they had to do was get up early in the morning and learn to wipe their own arse. They failed on every level. Every level. Now the Chinese are using and abusing them. No wonder they are fleeing to an easy life where welfare is generous. I'll hand this to niggers though - how they can be so lacking in dignity and shame is a feat of ignorance. I could never live even a minute of the niggers life.
>>
>>139240099
nice digits, nice video
>>
>>139258503
You could becouse if you were a nigger you wouldn't have shame, so you wouldn't realy care you are a nigger.
It's actualy a great life as long as Europeans don't get mad.
In XXI century it's the best to be financial elite->political elite->nigger in europe->muslim in europe->nigger in US-> white woman->criminal

If you didn't make it among those groups above you have to either work realy hard to live decent live or you are fucked all the way
>>
>>139240099
I love that speech
>>
>>139249407
Churchill was a fag that would have let all Brits die before he would have peace with Germany
>>
>>139240099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0UwYzKcLY
Great song
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.