[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm honestly tired of the Irish aren't white jokes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: pepe-the-frog-1272162_1280.jpg (66KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-1272162_1280.jpg
66KB, 1280x914px
I'm honestly tired of the Irish aren't white jokes as a descendant of the Irish myself I find it irresponsible and frankly quite mean. The Irish are some of the hardest working whites in the world they never complained, they never asked for gibes, they don't want affirmative action now because of how other whites treated them in the past we became the perfect settlers worked hard and made the societies we lived in some of the greatest places in the world to be. To make fun of the Irish is wrong and you should be fucking ashamed! Fuck you people who call Irish non-whites this is why we WILL work with the Jews to ensure your destruction.
>>
File: file.png (466KB, 600x600px)
file.png
466KB, 600x600px
>>139239186
>we're white, and because you guys keep calling us non-white we will work with jews to get rid of whites. CHECKMATE
>>
>>139239487
Other whites have never accepted the Irish give us ONE good reason we shouldn't destroy you?
>>
>>139239785
If you're white, and youre planning to destroy whites, then...
>>
File: boysirish.png (799KB, 650x619px) Image search: [Google]
boysirish.png
799KB, 650x619px
>>139239186
>I find it irresponsible and frankly quite mean
>Fuck you people who call Irish non-whites
kys you whiny faggot
t. potatoamerican
0/10
>>
>>139239186
Don't let that meme rattle ya. Seriously.

It's only told cause Irish are literally the whitest race there is.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 225x225px)
download (1).jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>139239186
>>
Oh shit did we hurt your FEELINGS!?
>>
File: BRENDAN_MURPHY_THE__244800a.jpg (39KB, 620x342px) Image search: [Google]
BRENDAN_MURPHY_THE__244800a.jpg
39KB, 620x342px
Shut the fuck up

t. Irish
>>
>>139240413
>t. potatoamerican
lmao
>>
>>139239186
I agree. Let the dissenters go count the Irish names on the headstones at Gettysburg and think
about how many fought for the union.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.