[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I feel like we're being provoked into a second civil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Why do I feel like we're being provoked into a second civil war? Ya know growing up I remember it wasn't even an issue. But after the Georgia flag was changed gradually more and more there's seems like there's a movement on to destroy Dixie culture. I mean I'm transgender, pro environment and even I think BLM and antifa are losing there minds. I feel the war drums beating. I support many leftist ideals and freedom of expression WAS one of them. But now the left are acting completely out of line. I wasn't so sure about Trump in the beginning but after seeing the kind of division and hatred coming out of Antifa I can't support that.
>>
Plow your car into one of their marches and do something good for once you tranny degenerate.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I mean Trump is our president and I feel like we're being turned against him by the media. He really isn't such a bad guy, he just refuses to be pc and I for one applaud him for that.
>>
>>139236704
Well I don't have a car... but you're right that more action needs to be taken. I understand why you might call me a degenerate. A lot of trans people have lost their minds. I mean even though I'm confused about my own sexuality, I still use the mens room. I don't understand why just because a person is Trans they expect special privileges. It's an internal conflict and yeah I could totally understand why the military wouldn't want Transgender Individuals.
>>
A lot of Christianity has really good values. I feel like by removing God out of the question there's no pressure any more to be a good person. Most of the organizations that take care of and feex the poor and help them to find jobs are Christian organizations. Loving thy neighborh, being a gentleman, southern hospitality, these are good values. There are a lot good decent people down here. The war northern aggression was just that... wasn't anything civil about it. We have a deep rooted culture that is being stripped from us and it ain't right.
>>
File: photos.medleyphoto.7816732.jpg (55KB, 861x653px) Image search: [Google]
photos.medleyphoto.7816732.jpg
55KB, 861x653px
We need more people of color on our side.
>>
File: anime-girl-confederate-flag.png (464KB, 409x444px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-confederate-flag.png
464KB, 409x444px
>>139236585
>>
>>139236585
>southern losers
>try to rebrand the war as "the war of northern aggression"
>constantly pump that narrative into their population
>fits with their cultural refusal to change (industrialization, population dynamics) that fucks them over each time

Why'd you start the war when you were just going to whine about it for so long? Grow up already and move on.

>>139238365
Anyone who needs God to be good might not have been that great in the first place.
>>
Hmm, the first act is to issue a fatwa saying that true Southerners should not enlist in foreign military forces.
>>
The second act is to outlaw the display of a certain foreign flag on the territory of the CSA.
>>
>>139239961
No one that isn't a white American will join you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.